Sedgwick Gardens is a beautiful residence. The architectural features--especially in the lobby--are unbeatable! The staff is very friendly and helpful. They always have a staff member available at the front desk to greet residents and answer questions, and they make coffee for residents every morning at 8:00 a.m. The building is about halfway between the Cleveland Park and Van Ness metro stations, so it is convenient for metro riders. The proximity to the zoo is fantastic--fewer than 20 minutes to walk or one short stop on the Red Line. The only downside to Sedgwick Gardens is its location on a major traffic-heavy road. It makes it feel less like a community outside of the building.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Sedgwick Gardens is a beautiful building with friendly neighbors and staff. I absolutely love living in this historic, yet modernly renovated home.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I really enjoy life here more all the time. Whether it's time in the sun room during a lightning storm, the proximity to the zoo or Mt Pleasant, or the easy walking to almost anywhere in upper NW - I am never at a loss for fun activities.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Location was great. This is really all I can say about this property. Old, bug infested, smells bad, and needs a renovation ASAP. So much more I can say.

I am a new resident and have had such pleasurable interactions with everyone at the building and leasing office. So far everything is as good as can be and I am very excited to see what the year brings

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Been here for a week and a half now, and I'm loving it so far! Super friendly staff, easy move in, lovely unit and so close to the metro...what's not to love?

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

With the completion of most of the renovations things are coming together nicely. The front lobby looks very nice. Though I hope the elevator is fixed soon. I am glad that residents are no longer congregating near the exits to smoke and seem to mostly have crossed the street to do such

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

The apartment staff is friendly and there haven't been any maintenance issues. I like the style of the building, especially the big grand foyer. The location is also key with the metro being close by as well as the zoo

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I like it here at Daro the stores are convenient for me and so is transportation. It is easy for metro access to pick me up also. Everyone is friendly here I am loving it.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Pretty good, okay so far..... will check back in when we have lived here a little longer. Thanks could of issues moving in but everything has been take care of

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Friendly staff. Easy move in. Nice and clean common area, fitness room and laundry facility. Very welcoming community. Happy with my decision to move here.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Overall a great building and community. The constant water issues are a bit or a let down. The maintenance staff, especially Hector, are great!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

So far so good. Ms. Jackie is so nice and friendly! She remembered me from my tour. Always asks how things are going. True asset to the community!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

My overall experience with Sedgwick Gardens has been good. The staff is always welcoming and the apartment is kept clean. The apartment is more peaceful, now that most of the construction is done. Could do without the banging heaters and "emergency water shut off".

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I genuinely love living in Sedgwick. It has charm of an old building but they have been doing renovations since I moved in. New gym albeit very small, laundry machines (unfortunately paid laundry, I wish it were free!), coffee in the mornings. The staff (particularly Jackie) are pretty responsive. One thing I will say is I wish there were just more resident perks that would bring community members together! I am a young person and have ran into many young people in the elevator or hallway. The building should have a social scene within itself to bring these people together! Sometimes it takes a long time to fix work order problems and they aren't always permanently fix but it's an old building so I don't think it's the full fault of the management or maintenance staff. I love living here overall!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

This is the best community I've lived in, after a decade in the district. Great building, well maintained, friendly and professional staff, fantastic location. A really great community.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Everything's fine. The construction is kind of annoying as our water is shut off often, and maintenance can be slow, but I like the apartment.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Sedgwick Gardens is a great apartment building in a bustling neighborhood conveniently located right next to the red line. The building itself has a beautiful entrance way. If something goes wrong, the staff is very helpful in addressing the problem, especially if it has to do with plumbing.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Well overall. The water shut offs are inconvenient but bearable. My maintenance requests have always been answered promptly. The staff at the front desk are friendly.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I love living in Sedgwick! Generally my problems are small and quickly fixed. Staff is always friendly and accommodating which I really appreciate.

Walls don't trap noise. This means I have to constantly keep my tv and radio at an inaudible low. The maintenance of the building is fine. The pipes do make a lot of noise.

Very satisfied with the building. Jackie Barnes could not be more helpful. There are glitches with the response time and accuracy and timeliness of maintainence this could definitely be improved