Serene at Creekstone

4.3

4.3

Jesika
We love it here. It is a nice, quiet and friendly neighborhood. The staff is always helpful and responsive. The amenities are nice and well kept. The buildings are also insulated well so you can’t hear your neighbors. It is also a great location!
Debbie
We just moved in and it is so very peaceful! We have met our neighbor she is so friendly! The apartment was nice and clean and very much move in ready!
Erica
Serene is a great place to live. The neighborhood is peaceful and quiet, the residents are friendly, and the staff is helpful. I do wish some more amenities (like trash and water) were included in the rent, but otherwise I'm quite happy here.
Lynnette
It’s lovely here! Spacious duplexes and I’m thankful the homes are spaced a bit apart not like it was where I moved from in AZ. The grounds are well cared for and we have met some lovely neighbors. Happy to be here in GA!
Taylor
Everything and everyone has been nice and very accommodating since before we moved in. The application process was quick and easy. It’s only been a week since we got here but It’s quiet, the neighbors are friendly, and we’re looking forward to making memories here at Creek Stone.
Brian
The neighborhood is nice and quiet and safe. Neighbors are friendly enough but keep to themselves. Chad seems extremely competent in his job. Overall it's a great atmosphere. The only complaint I would have is the number of vehicles parked in the street.
Catrina
I love the peaceful environment and the staff is so helpful. Whenever there is a request for repair made they get to it quickly and with a sense of urgency.
Nontalie
I've thoroughly enjoyed living in this community. It's quiet and management has been extremely helpful. It's also close to campus so it's easy to get back and forth to work.
Ray
AMAZING AREA & PLACE THE BEST PLACE IN THE CITY WONDERFUL , AMAZING & PEACEFUL THE PEOPLE ARE VERY GREAT & RESPECTFUL ME AND MY FAMILY LOVE IT THANK YOU CREEKSTONE
Raul
Good place for live, I love the big garden, is a neighborhood very quite. The location is so good, 8 min to the Athens Downtown . And all the amenities always clean