Seven West at The Trails

Think you're doing pretty well so far. Communication with residents and maintenance follow through could improve though. I think you guys are doing a decent job though!
Just recently turned over to this new property management. They seem to be trying to clean things up and make the community nicer. I am looking forward to all the new improvements.
The apartment community is overall friendly and very much welcoming. One issue I'm having is the speed that a lot of the cars driving by at.
Maintenance work could be better. Quicker response to questions would be nice too. System to conveniently utilize the clubhouse also appreciated
Love my apartment layout, very spacious and love that I can make it my own. The staff in the front office are also very helpful and it's always easy to ask them any question.
It's a great location right at the corner of Murray and Scholl's Ferry, with shops right across the street. Excellent amenities. The staff are friendly and helpful. The apartments are well-designed and kept up. I only gave it four stars because the people above us are often tromping around in the middle of the night like they're rehearsing Riverdance. That and some of my maintenance requests seem to get lost in the shuffle. I am too introverted to pester the staff about those things, so it's mostly on me.
I'm satisfied with this apartment. Rich in nature, clean public space, free wifi at leasing office and swimming pool. I want to recommend this apartment to my friends.
We love it here the apartment is just the right size it's only 4 blocks to my work are not far for our daughters school I love that there are so meny stores and places to eat just across the street.
1 star
Slow response time on service/maintenance requests. Poor service. They were trying to fix a bathroom outlet and had to mess up the other outlets particularly the masters bedroom. Now the on/off switch no longer works. Also nonaction when reported to security a stalled vehicle in the middle of the road.
We enjoy the responsive and nice staff at seven west. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Our calls, concerns, and requests are answered quickly and professionally.