Love my apartment and the community. Most importantly, it's safe and reasonably priced! Any problems are quickly handled, and the staff is always ready to help.

They never return phone calls, you have to go there to get anything. Management is completely rude. And parking is horrible, you have to pay

Moved in late March and so far quite pleased with cleanliness of the pools. Also, impressed by Memorial weekend great breakfast. The property is keep up on a daily basis and is very clean.

It's been great since we've moved in. Friendly staff. Great community. There are a lot of strip malls right across the street with shops and restaurants.

Not impressed with the commuity management. They charge too much for rental of the clubhouse and they are not accommodating. If it weren't for the price of my apartment I wouldn't live here because of them.

Expensive for the quality. Management is unreliable. They could all be sitting at a desk and couldn't answer the same questions with the right answer.

Pricing is outrageous..... management strucrure is unreliable... parking is almost non existant... Manager and maintenance guys are cool tho

the complex is great, the people there are very nice and the environment is very relaxing, it's pet friendly which is definitely a plus. it's just an awesome place

I'm loving this apartment community so far. I haven't officially moved in yet but I can't wait to move into this apartment complex. The leasing process could have been a bit more organized, but other than that everything's been great so far.

Great neighborhood! Staff is very friendly! Layouts are super homey. Super close to a lot of stores and restaurants which are across the street!

Excellent location and quality tenant service! Exterior noise is minimal though interior ceiling noise is substantial in my older building. Tolerable with the upstairs neighbor frequently not home. A good temporary place until a house is available for me. I recommend to anyone looking in the Murray/Scholls location!

Love our place and the community is wonderful, love our neighbors. Management seems responsive / polite. Could use more visitor parking and update the rent online faster

Management is okay. Seems understaffed and sometime forgetful. The trash site needs to some work. Either they forget about cleaning it up, or there aren't enough facilities to accommodate the apartments.

Good neighborhood, fairly quiet, easy access to stores/gas/gym/walking trails. The Maintenance staff if great and promptly responds to needs.

Its quiet and I like that but emails don't get answered and promises not kept. I am still waiting for what the amount for 6month lease would be, waiting for 2weeks now!

Apartments are nice. Office is fairly easy to deal with. Maintenance is pretty good. Overall decent experience. Super happy to be able to use my AC when weather permits. Only halfway through my lease. Hoping to remain happy to be able to resign

It would be nice to have a parking spot come with an apartment being rented for over 1300.00 a month without having to be placed on a list to pay additionally. I get if you need more than 1 space but at least 1 should come per unit

Horribly disorganized and slow to get anything done. Constantly lose or misplace important documents. Never call back. Assigned same parking spot to two different people. Etc.

It's an okay place to live. Overpriced, but everything in this area is because it's a great area in which to live. Not sure about currently, but historically this is one of the cheaper communities in the area. Not a bad place to live, no problems with other residents. Overall, not bad.

Communication is lacking as well as organization in the office. I never ever get calls returned back and if I stop in they act as if they have no clue what is going on.

Living here is pretty sweet. Great location close to lots of businesses. Can't wait for summer time so we can start taking advantage of the pools!

Living at Seven West at the Trails has been great! We've been here since November of 2016 and have zero complaints. It has some really great perks like a well equipped gym and a awesome newly remodeled hot tub area. Not to mention the beautiful club house. It's a very pet friendly complex, which we absolutely love as well!

Super friendly and have proper customer service. They're doing better than the last "residential ownership"! I can call about anything & have maintenance there same day.

I've enjoyed my first couple of months here at Seven West Apartments. The staff is friendly and quick to fix any issues or answer any questions I may have. The community is quite and clean.

Overall the apartments have been quite nice. However, my dealings with the office staff have been mixed. They are really nice but slow to respond, and appear to be to relaxed about their job. I was told to expect a response no later than the following morning and didn't hear back for about five days. That trend continued.