Seven West at The Trails

very nice place, clean, quiet, we have a beautiful home club with pool and jacuzzi and party room or for a meeting. the place has a big pool with a nice space.
I love how quiet it is here and the people here are all nice so far. The grounds are kept up and the location is incredible. This is the nicest place on Murray Hill
Great management! Very clean and well kept community! Friendly neighbors! Amazing pools and hot tub! Walls are a bit thin, but not a big deal for my family! Overall we love it!
Thus far this has been a fairly good experience, having just moved in. The main issues I have had are my move in date being pushed back 10 days and the person I initially worked with leaving the company and having to coordinate my move in with someone else. While it was a bit of a hassle, it has generally been a good experience and my apartment is beautiful.
We have lived in the apartment for over 2 years now. We have seen this property go through 2 management companies. So far, you guys have done the best job.
Had some minor issues with appliances when we moved in but they responded within an hour of me giving them a call. Pretty happy about deciding to move here.
I love living here! They are really good about maintaining the property and responding quickly if something is broken. It is really convenient living near a lot of businesses.
overall very good. Some noise through walls. Responsive to repair requests. Fitness center is great. We also love all the close by trails.
The apartments are nice and the community is quiet and safe. If you have more than one car don't count on parking at the complex. The office will not answer phone calls so you have to go in person to get ahold of anyone. However, they are doing a good job of creating a social community involving free brunches for residents and rewards programs.
nice neighborhood. close to shops and restaurants. really nice workout place and lounge area. Parking can be hard though unless you have your own spot, which you have to pay for.