Seven West at The Trails

1 star
Not impressed with the commuity management. They charge too much for rental of the clubhouse and they are not accommodating. If it weren't for the price of my apartment I wouldn't live here because of them.
Expensive for the quality. Management is unreliable. They could all be sitting at a desk and couldn't answer the same questions with the right answer.
Pricing is outrageous..... management strucrure is unreliable... parking is almost non existant... Manager and maintenance guys are cool tho
the complex is great, the people there are very nice and the environment is very relaxing, it's pet friendly which is definitely a plus. it's just an awesome place
I'm loving this apartment community so far. I haven't officially moved in yet but I can't wait to move into this apartment complex. The leasing process could have been a bit more organized, but other than that everything's been great so far.
Great neighborhood! Staff is very friendly! Layouts are super homey. Super close to a lot of stores and restaurants which are across the street!
Excellent location and quality tenant service! Exterior noise is minimal though interior ceiling noise is substantial in my older building. Tolerable with the upstairs neighbor frequently not home. A good temporary place until a house is available for me. I recommend to anyone looking in the Murray/Scholls location!
Love our place and the community is wonderful, love our neighbors. Management seems responsive / polite. Could use more visitor parking and update the rent online faster
Management is okay. Seems understaffed and sometime forgetful. The trash site needs to some work. Either they forget about cleaning it up, or there aren't enough facilities to accommodate the apartments.
Good neighborhood, fairly quiet, easy access to stores/gas/gym/walking trails. The Maintenance staff if great and promptly responds to needs.