I've really liked living here so far, it's quiet and safe. I have had a few hiccups with maintenance/ communication. Over all good things to say.

You've been an awesome community. The place is quiet when neighbors are not being loud but the whole community and the neighborhood is a great place to live. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Seven West has been a great complex to live in. The staff is extremely friendly and make communication very easy should an issue arise. The units are nice and the location can't be beat.

Great people at leasing office always able to help and friendly. Very pet friendly, parking is hard at times but a good amount of visitor spots

we love living in the area and that the property is so secluded with some units; ours included. The upgrades are a bit "cheap" cabinets are cheap material, drawers squeak, sometimes they come off the tracks, overall things could be better quality.

The grounds are nice and I love the apartment I'm in. They respond at a quick rate when it comes to my maintenance requests. The workout room is also very nice.

Complete 180 in the improvement quality of management provided in the previous years. Completely different and I would recommend this place to anyone,

We have lived here for almost 2 full years. We upgraded from a 1 to a 2 bedroom apartment and we love it. Nothing crazy, just clean nice place to live and really safe

The overall experience is good! the office staff are nice, and are willing to help when you stop by the office with the questions. The community is fairly quiet and safe. The pool and the fitness center are good, too. The maintenance team are pretty nice and they go fix the broken stuff pretty fast.

Seems like this place is going downhill since the new management. Holland was the best! The grounds are not kept up anymore. The maitnence guts have no experience and don't know what they are doing.

The apartments are nice and clean, the community is sage ad very family and pet friendly. The only issue was that the front office lacks some coordination. you have a 50/50 chance of being notified if you have a package in the office so it's best to keep track of your own orders. It is also difficult to get a parking spot, we had to go into the office several times to request one and were frequently told they would put our name on the list to give us a call, but as we never got a call and one day walked in to find out 3 spots were available it was clear that was no list. Overall it's a nice place you just need to keep track of your own things and not rely on the front office.

Toilet hasn't gotten fixed correctly, ceiling fan leaks water, website is hard to navigate, management is unorganzied, management is very friendly, neighbors are friendly

Lived here for about a year and have loved it here so far. Maintenance is always kept up to date, the staff is always friendly. Can't say I have had any complaints here!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Staff is friendly, but we need some upgrades to the property & website does not always work. Timely snow removal, pressure-washing decks, lights by the mailbox area and enforcement of dog waste clean-up would be great.

As a whole the property is a good location and kept up beautifully!! Maintenance is fast and efficient! Staff is friendly, and easy to talk to. The only thing i would like to see is more discipline when it comes noisy neighbors!

We have had nothing but a good experience living here. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Our neighbors are very friendly as well. We also love that it's smoke free.

It's getting better. With all the changes going on to combine the two community's most of the time it felt like the concerns of the residents were met with resistance. But now thing's for sure have come around. It seems like the people who live here matter again.

I enjoy the atmosphere here and I love our apartment! The only feedback I would give is maybe having more people available to answer questions or concerns by phone or email as my partner and I both work outside of the office hours.

Wish I got some sort of notification when packages arrive. I get them from Fedex/UPS/USPS if I am expecting something but if it's a gift I have no idea. I got a xmas gift from the office at the end of Jan. when I went to pick something else up...had no idea about the other package.

I wish I had better things to say but still being new to this community and not being here so much I'm quite disappointed at how many issues I'm having with management and my supposed "newly renovated" apartment an have yet to really settle in and be able to call it "home". I'm hoping this experience will better.

The apartments are good size. The people are friendly. The grounds are kept well. The website is very easy to use. The price is fair. I really don't know what more to say

Everyone at Seven West has been so nice and helpful ! They are always polite and honest, any question I have has been answered. They keep the grounds nice &clean.I am so happy to be part of Seven West Community 😊

Love the apartment and complex, but it takes forever to get ahold of maintenance and to get them to come fox problems. Once they do come though they are usually really nice.

Very friendly staff. Not super efficient at following through. For example I was told 5 different times that I would be put on a wait list for parking spot... and then one day happen to ask again and magically a spot was available. Otherwise they are nice.

When's the last time the sauna and hot tub were open? Isn't it about time to play "where's the leasing office" again? 20% rent hikes every year add excitement to the boring task of finding housing. My washer leaks water on the floor half the time, my maintenance request was ignored. Property has had something like five owners in less than four years.