Seven West at The Trails

Just wish there way a cleaning net for the pool, and more visitor parking but other than that it's good. I like living here, it's nice and quiet!
Getting all set to move in on the 24th. The process has been very easy and the staff very friendly making what could be a stressful situation as pleasant as possible. Looking forward to meeting new neighbors and making friends. Thanks 7West Staff!!
New to Seven West. Slowly getting repairs needed done after a month. Nice, clean grounds. Great walking access, love the location. Wish we had more parking available.
I have relocated here about 2 months ago and I must say. I Love it. THANKS for accepting my daughter and I into this community. I staff has been great especially Jordan.
I've never had any problems here! I've lived her for over two years, and while yes the rent seems unreasonably steep, I love the area and haven't had any issues.
Like the location and pet friendly environment. The rent has gone up by almost 50% since we moved in though and we don't feel we are getting any more for our money. Most people have upgraded units with new appliances and we do not. We stay because it's convenient only.
The property is beautiful and well maintained and the staff is very friendly. I have enjoyed the last few months at Seven West and am looking forward to more to come.
So far so good. Things are clean around the apartment complex, they notify the residents of anything that may be going on. Such as a broken trash compactor or if someone is entering the apartment.
Maintennace staff are exceptionally nice and easy to work with. It can take a while for them to send someone out for things they probably don't deem as emergency (we've had our door to our bedroom scuffing the carpet since we moved in and no one hascome to shave down the door so it doesn't ruin the carpet. There was one time where the trash compactor on site broke down, and wasn't fixed for days. That was lame, but they sent out notices and handled i pretty well. The people in my building are awesome, as is our location (both our unit and the apartments in general). I would most definitely recommend these apartments to smaller families, couples and singles.
I recently moved in and have enjoyed the atmosphere and hospitality provided by the leasing office. Although I have had some issues getting into contact with the office, they are quick to return phone calls.