I enjoy the atmosphere here and I love our apartment! The only feedback I would give is maybe having more people available to answer questions or concerns by phone or email as my partner and I both work outside of the office hours.

Wish I got some sort of notification when packages arrive. I get them from Fedex/UPS/USPS if I am expecting something but if it's a gift I have no idea. I got a xmas gift from the office at the end of Jan. when I went to pick something else up...had no idea about the other package.

I wish I had better things to say but still being new to this community and not being here so much I'm quite disappointed at how many issues I'm having with management and my supposed "newly renovated" apartment an have yet to really settle in and be able to call it "home". I'm hoping this experience will better.

The apartments are good size. The people are friendly. The grounds are kept well. The website is very easy to use. The price is fair. I really don't know what more to say

Everyone at Seven West has been so nice and helpful ! They are always polite and honest, any question I have has been answered. They keep the grounds nice &clean.I am so happy to be part of Seven West Community 😊

Love the apartment and complex, but it takes forever to get ahold of maintenance and to get them to come fox problems. Once they do come though they are usually really nice.

Very friendly staff. Not super efficient at following through. For example I was told 5 different times that I would be put on a wait list for parking spot... and then one day happen to ask again and magically a spot was available. Otherwise they are nice.

When's the last time the sauna and hot tub were open? Isn't it about time to play "where's the leasing office" again? 20% rent hikes every year add excitement to the boring task of finding housing. My washer leaks water on the floor half the time, my maintenance request was ignored. Property has had something like five owners in less than four years.

We enjoy the responsive and nice staff at seven west. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Our calls, concerns, and requests are answered quickly and professionally.

Slow response time on service/maintenance requests. Poor service. They were trying to fix a bathroom outlet and had to mess up the other outlets particularly the masters bedroom. Now the on/off switch no longer works. Also nonaction when reported to security a stalled vehicle in the middle of the road.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

We love it here the apartment is just the right size it's only 4 blocks to my work are not far for our daughters school I love that there are so meny stores and places to eat just across the street.

I'm satisfied with this apartment. Rich in nature, clean public space, free wifi at leasing office and swimming pool. I want to recommend this apartment to my friends.

It's a great location right at the corner of Murray and Scholl's Ferry, with shops right across the street. Excellent amenities. The staff are friendly and helpful. The apartments are well-designed and kept up. I only gave it four stars because the people above us are often tromping around in the middle of the night like they're rehearsing Riverdance. That and some of my maintenance requests seem to get lost in the shuffle. I am too introverted to pester the staff about those things, so it's mostly on me.

Love my apartment layout, very spacious and love that I can make it my own. The staff in the front office are also very helpful and it's always easy to ask them any question.

Maintenance work could be better. Quicker response to questions would be nice too. System to conveniently utilize the clubhouse also appreciated

The apartment community is overall friendly and very much welcoming. One issue I'm having is the speed that a lot of the cars driving by at.

Just recently turned over to this new property management. They seem to be trying to clean things up and make the community nicer. I am looking forward to all the new improvements.

Think you're doing pretty well so far. Communication with residents and maintenance follow through could improve though. I think you guys are doing a decent job though!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails