We absolutely love living here! Maintenance is done in a timely fashion and the amenities are top of the line! There is nothing I can complain about!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

These apartments are awesome. Really clean and updated the pool and 24 hour gym are a huge plus all the amenities are great. To top it all off the staff are all amazing and super nice people. Love it!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

We’ve been here since 2016... it has been a nice stay so far. Quiet community. Stores and restaurants within walking distance. People are friendly in general.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Perfect place to live, I would recommend it to all my friends and family. Great service by the management and we are very happy to live here

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Best place I have personally lived in,in 26 years!!great and friendly staff!! beautiful complex and alot of things to do in the area!!very beautiful apartments,dog friendly,people friendly,also great pool and gym..I highly recommend 7west to anyone!!thank you!!

I am in a renovated 2br 2ba apartment on the ground floor. It is absolutely beautiful! The grounds are fantastic, the accommodations and staff are wonderful, and we got a great deal! Took off a star because the walls are thin and I can hear every step the person above me makes, including any coughs.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

It is a great place to be at. My only complaint would be the parking is difficult to find do using the later hours. But it is beautiful with great people around. I look forward to moving into another unit when my lease is up

Nice place. Good staff. Clean complex. I’ve been here for 12 months now and definitely plan to renew our lease. Haven’t had any problems at all!

Seven west is the best apartment complex I’ve lived in. Everyone that I have encountered, whether it be staff or residents, are all friendly.

Love the way the staff is very friendly and very understanding. Would 100% recommend to others to live here. Neighbors are very friendly as well.

The staff are friendly and helpful. My decrease in stars is really in regards to my neighbors. The upstairs neighbors are loud. The lady across the walk smokes on her patio which drifts into our apartment. the parking is horrible.

It is a quiet, well kept, and safe community. It’s location is situated near almost everything’s you need and commute to on work is a breeze. We enjoy being residents at Sevenwest!

It’s a nice place parking is not very good something. Staff is nice but the package room sucks I have so many problems with it. It don’t tell me the package has arrive Sometimes

Up until 3 weeks ago we loved our living space. The maintenance is great, staff is wonderful. Now we have neighbors that smoke pot on their balcony every night and we have to close up our place just to breath!

Friendly maintenance staff and the leasing office throws free get togethers with breakfast for the residents. It's been a really nice place to live. Thank you!

Our apartment is great and I love that it is walking distance from Progress Ridge. Also, the community brunches and parties are awesome! It was great having the pools for the summer! They seemed like they were always cleaned in a timely manner for residence to use everyday.

Very clean and manicured grounds. Prompt responses to maintenance requests. Nice and respectful staff. Dog friendly. Beautiful pool and spa

Pros: Great location. Maintenance was quick. Mostly quiet. Cons: This seems like two complexes put together and does not at all represent what we were shown. The apartment is very aged and the appliances from what I can determine are from 1985 based on the model number, we were told it was a "classic" model, but were not told that the appliances and cabinets would be as aged as they are. Some of the drawers don't even have tracks. Some of the cabinet shelves didn't have pegs to hold them up. Multiple residents smoke on their patios and when we have our windows open the smoke comes into our apartment. Residents leave their shoes, trash and other miscellaneous items on their porch. Poor paint job throughout the apartment, you can see where the roller hit the ceiling as they were painting. There are spots in the kitchen where it feels like there is a hole in the floor and it was just covered with the linoleum. The blinds don't rotate and the wand falls off when you pull on it. The second bedroom closet looks like it had mirrors on them at one point, those have been removed and the doors were painted white. It's a no smoking community across the entirety of the property (it states it in the lease) however, there is a bucket attached to a pet clean up station filled with cigarette butts, it's even labeled specifically for them. The pool on the lettered side of the complex is disgusting and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in a while. We walked over to the pool by the leasing office and it was much cleaner and well maintained. The ceiling fan is not attached properly so it rocks back and forth when it is running. The team in the leasing office is not responsive. We came to tour the complex three two. The first time we were told that they could not give us a tour, but would email us information. We never got an email. We did come back a second time and did get a quick tour, but we felt as if we were inconveniencing the associate at the leasing office. We were never shown the back half of the complex (the lettered apartments) and again we were told that we would be emailed information about the complex and upcoming available units. We made an appointment to pick up our keys and drop of the remaining deposits due and the associate at the office, who we made the appointment with, didn't even remember we had an appointment. When we were shown the unit, I asked if the bathroom style mirror could be removed from the dining room. I was told that they would ask about it and get back to me, I still have not heard back about that and it's been a month. To be fair, we were told that the unit needed to be updated and we agreed to take it as is, but this unit probably should not have been rented out until it had a remodel. The previous complex I lived in was a "classic" layout and it still had fairly updated kitchen cabinets and doors and the appliances were from the past two decades. I was told by management that someone saw it online and wanted to rent it, but they were denied because they did not feel comfortable renting out the unit before updating it. Going forward maybe that should be the same policy for this complex. We will live out the remainder of our lease since we made the decision to take the "classic" layout as is and hopefully at the end our lease if we continue to like the area and have no major issues we will look into transferring to a different unit on the other side of the complex. Since I got an email about this survey every day, I figured I would give my experience as a resident so far. Thank you for the opportunity to share our experience.

Living her is ok. The apartments are very dark depending on which way you face. It's a quiet community. I wish there were more areas to deposit dog waste. They are few and far between.

Great place to live there is a lot of great places near by. The Washington square mall is right down the road and a chevron across the street.

It’s a good living environment. Nothing really to complain about. Walking distance to a lot of close by stores and food places, which is good

Great location with top-notch amenities. The unit is spacious and has everything I was looking for in a home. However, there are a few easily fixable problems; for example, when the unit was remodeled, the paint job was somewhat sloppy and you can see the old paint in places, and our kitchen sink's handle was installed backwards. Overall, those are small details that don't negatively impact my experience very much.

The tv has been broken for months in the community house which is really disappointing. There is also supposed to be WiFi in the house and it has never worked.

Honestly so far the best experience I’ve had moving into and living in an apartment. Super cheerful staff every time I go into the office. Quick responses to any issues

The apartment community is actually moderately okay. Outside of rowdy upstairs neighbors that vomit off of the balcony, stomp, yell, and scream, and the others that refuse to move their cars and leave them abandoned in a visitor space, I have no complaints about the community.