Seven West at The Trails

I love the community, the atmosphere, and the staff. Very helpful, welcoming, and accommodating. Signed a 15 month lease when I moved in, and couldn’t be happier with my decision.
is a really nice community overall. I like how they pay attention to details. the installation are really modern and they always do a well maintenance!
I am only a week in but so far I adore my new community. The apartment is a little small, but it's nice. The closet is so big and beautiful. I can't be mad at that. Too bad the rona is ruining being able to spend time using the amenities.
A little rocky move-in but everyone was really amazing but helped to ensure my move-in turned around and was great. Brandon, Ana and Jenna helped me. Of course, the service team was great too, just don’t know their names.
The amenities are really nice and open. The apartment is spacious and a great color palette. The appliances work well. Overall the community and apartment is very nice.
The staff was Very nice when moving in but some of the features in my apartment don’t function very well. Overall, I’m satisfied living here
Overall great experience. The area in which this complex is located is great. Everything is so close! And great area for walks during nice weather. Plus, the leasing agents are so kind to me and I love visiting them and chatting.
A decent place to live. I enjoy the location of the complex and all the nearby attractions. They have 2 pools here and have monthly events at the leasing office.
Not disappointed! Staff is friendly and professional. Grounds are well kept and quiet. We made a great choice by choosing 7 West at the Trails!
It’s a lovely, quiet place to live and also the keep great maintenance of the place. It’s also nice being walking distance from places to eat and drink