Fantastic experience!! Qpartments pocation is very good and they are served by many grocery stores and clothing stores. Area is quiet and nice!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Found this place just by looking at google maps. It was a decent lease and in a good community. We were able to move in right aways. The ladies in the office Paris and Ashley are awesome. I haven't dealt with Jennifer too much. The downside is the rent is a bit more higher than what I am used too and my unit is older. The windows leak cold air they all need to be replaced. I had to put up plastic on them. The appliances are outdated but are still working. I am not too enthused on what my power bill is going to look like.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I Love living here at Sherwood Station Apartments. The staff is super friendly. Maintenance, although, I have very rarely needed them, are always quickly to respond. Great place to stay.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I am definitely cool with staying here! Such a nice environment and my neighbors are pretty cool too! I would recommend anyone to stay here!

Reply from Sherwood Station

I have enjoyed living her so far. I wish they had lights in all the rooms instead of having to buy lamps which was a pain when I first moved in since I only viewed the place online before I moved in.

Reply from Sherwood Station

The complex is historically beautiful which warms me with comfort, making my home experience here the best. The activities available here a great and always feels welcoming; swimming was my favorite.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love the location and curbside appeal. It is very quiet and neighbors are so friendly, and the interior is nice and clean and appliances are always functional and clean. There are so many well-kept amenities to enjoy and the staff is the friendliest and most helpful that I've known so far.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I rate this community a 5 firstly because of the staff. Everyone does their job and is very friendly. Second as I've stated before, I love the space of my 3 bedroom town home, you just cant beat that and the price is not to bad. I wish I could own it so the price amount stays the same every year, but that's everywhere you live that rents. Other than that I love the location and the neighborhood its self because the staff actually works as a community and is envolved by holding community events for us to attend, which is nice. Come join us when one is vacant which is very rare!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community, great location. Close to shopping and highways. The apartment community has different events and gatherings throughout the year for the residents.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Love it here bc it's so calm and quiet, nice neighbors, great office & maintenance folks and great location! Been here over 6 years, if I had a complaint it would be my appliances could use updating otherwise, I'm very happy here.

Reply from Sherwood Station

clear、tidy, everything goes well, safe, the administritives are very enthusiastic for my family, and the provide some other services such as printing and so on

Reply from Sherwood Station

We love how quiet the complex is...... My kids love the pools..... Schools are close and shopping is very accessible. The apartments are good sized also

Reply from Sherwood Station

Could not expect any better service and apartment maintenance. The best apartments to live in in winston salem for such low leasing price. Thank you sherwood station

Reply from Sherwood Station

Community is nice and friendly. Convenient to shopping and schools. Apartment complex is well kept outside. We enjoy the community events every year.

Great overall experience living here. I enjoy the open parking, which has plenty of spaces for me and all my guests. The community is very dog friendly and has a great dog park

Reply from Sherwood Station

Quiet community, great location, very dog friendly, clean pool, plenty of open parking for me and all my guests. Great experience overall thus far.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love living here. Everyone is so nice and the community is super quiet and it is in not to far away from my job. I NEVER have had any problems with them fixing anything that need to be fix .

Reply from Sherwood Station

Living here for only 2 weeks and it has been amazing. It’s quiet, reserved, friendly ppl, nice neighborhood and close to a lot of facilities...

Reply from Sherwood Station

Really nice, quiet neighbourhood. Outdated appliances and need energy efficient windows but nice community. I've been here a few years and like it.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I haven’t moved in yet but some of my friends I work with tell me good things about this place like the neighborhood is a good area. I love how my apartment looks and I’m excited

Reply from Sherwood Station

I’ve been here about a month and love it so far. It’s a mostly quiet complex and area. The location is great and the apartment is very spacious. Plenty of necessities around so you don’t have to go far for what you need.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great place to live. Very close to many stores. Alot of space inside and very nice. They are quick with repairs and have nice amenities. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Sherwood Station

The complex is quiet and well kept. Ashlee has been friendly and helpful. We are looking forward to living at Sherwood Station for many years.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love my apartment. I've been blessed with wonderful Neighbors. Maintenance is speedy and quick with repair. The gals in the office are kind and understanding. I've had a wonderful experience here.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Living here is great because its near many shopping opportunities. Many choices all in walking distance. Restaurants, banks, retail stores and pharmacies!