This is a very quite and peaceful community. Everyone here is nice and friendly, including all the staff! The ladies in the office will help you with anything you need!

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love this neighborhood! The area is very nice! The apartments are old and need a lot of work but besides that I absolutely love how convenient all the stores are.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I've been here at Sherwood Station Apartments for 8 years and absolutely love it here. Staff is always wonderful and helpful. I've not had any problems thus far and will be here for a while.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I am THANKFUL for Sherwood Station and JENNIFER is such an amazing young lady/manager! I would recommend these apartments/townhomes to my family and friends.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I have truely enjoyed my experience here at Sherwood Station Apartments. The staff is always very helpful and friendly and is always ready to help with any needs and to take care of any issues. The older apartments could use some updates and remodeling, but still a very nice place to call home.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love this community. The office staff is very efficient and friendly. I have lived in Sherwood Station for about two years and it has been a great experience.

Reply from Sherwood Station

We've really enjoyed our time so far at Sherwood Station. It's conveniently located and gives us a lot of space. Folks are very kind and the maintenance crew respond so quickly to any needs we have.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Friendly office staff and maintenance staff. repairs are handled promptly. Pretty quiet community. At times, trash accumulates on the premises but other than that, it's pretty clean. Pretty decent family community.

Reply from Sherwood Station

The apartments are dated, but still the best location in Forsyth County. Walking distance to restaurants, markets, bars etc. also, love the mature landscape.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Quiet community with quick maintenance response. Units are a little dated for heating and cooling. Overall good community with pool acces and other amenities.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I’ve been here for 7 years I think that says a lot. The grounds are always nice the staff are always happy even tho I’m annoying as hell but they still love me

Reply from Sherwood Station

Living here for about 1yr. Great place, lovely property manager and maintenance staff always taking care of business and you as a tenant. As far as the community and property it's self it's quiet and spacious. I have a 3bed 2 1/2 ba townhome almost 1600sq ft. I love it!! So with that said "you make the community the way it is and make it your own."

Reply from Sherwood Station

I really enjoy this community, I feel right at home, the staff are awesome people. maintenance is wonderful. I love the way they keep up the property around here. enjoy the fun in the summer time also. thanks

Reply from Sherwood Station

Good residential community for family with wonderful school zone for all ages. Community location i s such that all the shops are in walk able distance.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Very nice and safe community. Close to shopping centers and highways. Schools are great in the community. The apartment complex has yearly pool parties and events for the residents.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love the complex of Sherwood Station. I enjoy the peace and surrounding. it is close to places you can eat at or shop not far form the express way or the hospital and if you like Hanes Mall

Reply from Sherwood Station

When we first moved in there was some fixing needed inside the apartment but they have attended promptly. Staff were very understanding and polite.

Reply from Sherwood Station

only apartment i got approved with after my hardship property really nice playground pool the only thing i would change about the complex is they need up to date appliances

Reply from Sherwood Station

Location is the deal breaker for this apartment, although a bit on the older side as compared to other communities but if there are repairs needed, they are quick to address the issue.

Reply from Sherwood Station

This is a very nice and clean community. The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful in assisting with any needs. The community is quiet and very child friendly

Reply from Sherwood Station

Quiet community great schools. Community pools and laundry good to have someone on-site to speak too if we,have any issues. They have been responsive when I have needed attention.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Living at Sherwood Station over the course of almost 10 years has been a very pleasent experience. Staff is usually friendly, maintenance team is very respectful and attentive, my only complaints are no fitness center and the laundry room and machines are usually not very clean and sometimes don't work. But the neighborhood is great, noise level is low and pool is always kept clean.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Love the environment and the staff is wonderful. My apartment is very cozy! Whenever I had a problem with my dishwasher, it was handled quickly!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Overall it is a very nice apartment complex, certainly one of the better ones that I have lived in. The noise can be an issue sometimes next to a busy street and it depends on your neighbors. The park and pool are great to have and make summers more enjoyable. The staff goes out of their way to help and host an amazing summer party and Christmas party.