Shortbread Lofts

Great staff, very secure, strong sense of community, overall a wonderful place to live! The many updates Billy is making are making it even better as well!
Shortbread has provided me a fun and safe place to live. The apartments are so nice! Large kitchen, living area, and bedroom s make this place feel like home.
Shortbread is a great place to live! I always feel safe, and I have more than enough room. My only desires are to have a garbage disposal and a peep hole for the door. Other than that, though, it's super close to campus!
Shortbread is great. The office is always very easy to work with and always willing to help. Billy is great and addresses most of my concerns even before I can voice them. My only complaint is that I wish the units were much cleaner prior to initial move in.
Shortbread is a great place to live. I really like the amenities, including the new gym, coffee bar and the renovations to the lobby. The staff is also very friendly.
I think this is a really nice apartment complex. Billy does a great job of helping everyone's specific needs. I would definitely want to live here again if the prices dropped a little.
I love short bread lofts!! The complex's amenities are unmatched in the area, with a brand new gym, study lounge, tanning beds, coffee, printing, and rooftop lounge! You can't beat this
I absolutely adore Shortbread! If I wasn't studying abroad next year, I would not leave! I live with seven other girls, and our apartment is the perfect size. I never fell cramped!
So impressed by the efficient and nice management at Shortbread. My only complaint is that there are a few fundamental problems such as leaks that I assume have been going on for a while, mis-measurements including not being able to open the kitchen drawer next to the oven because the oven handle sticks out too much, same problem in the bathroom with the door. However, overall, Shortbread makes sure its residents are content, providing snacks, a temporary gym, printing for its residents, and definite parking spaces. Thank you Shortbread!
Great safety, great community, love living here! Such great amenities and a great place to live. I would recommend it to anyone looking for housing!