Shortbread Lofts

4.5

4.5

I love Shortbread! Maintenance has always been quick and diligent and the staff is always so helpful and friendly. I can't wait to live here again!
I have loved living at Shortbread. Very nice living space and enjoy the amenities that it offers. Only complaint would be the process of renewing leases and transferring units.
Very responsive to residents' needs. Always extremely friendly and welcoming. However, check all parts of the apartments to make sure they're ready before new residents move in (including bathrooms)
I love Shortbread so much it's my home and work 🙃 Billy rocks, new changes are awesome, prime location, love having all my friends in the sae building!
I love the new updates and renovations, and I'm so excited to be able to move back in to Shortbread in August. Can't wait to live here for another year!
I loved living in shortbread! It was such a fun time because I was living with friends! The staff is very helpful and nice. The gym is awesome!
Shortbread Lofts is my home away from home - everything I need is right there in the building or within walking distance on Franklin. I can't imagine living anywhere else in Chapel Hill.
Shortbread rox, Billy rox, everything rox. Totally love living here and will miss it next year! Can't beat everything Billy does for his residents that goes above and beyond.
I have enjoyed my time at Shortbread Lofts and I would highly recommended it to other Chapel Hill students as a place to live while here on campus.
One of the premier apartments in town. Rooms are beautiful loft-style and can come fully furnished which is a big plus for out of staters. Apartment building can look a little rough after students go out on weekends and there are often lag times for cleaning. However, the other amenities are fabulous: great gym, free coffee, washers/dryers in apartments, one bathroom per resident,etc.