Shortbread Lofts

So far, I have really loved living at Shortbread. Each staff member is so kind, and they are always willing to help. I am thankful to live here!
Pretty dope I like it, apartment and hallways have cool ceilings. Roof is awesome too, and elevators make it so I can carry all groceries in one trip
I think move in was organized extremely well and the building has been handling cleaning for COVID very well. I know times are very difficult right now and I think the apartment staff is handling it in a very smart and careful way.
I love the Shortbread community! Everyone is so friendly. Also enjoy the convenience of having free printing in the lobby especially since all classes are online.
I’ve liked living here so far! With everything going on right now things have been uncertain everywhere but I’m glad staff has been taking precautions with disinfecting, etc!
rooms are kinda small. trash shoots get full super quickly. wish hours would have stayed normal instead of changing. but overall nice and like the apartment.
I love shortbread lofts very safe and well designed. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. The extra gates on the parking garage are awesome.
Great community and amenities, clean facilities. Building little noisy sometimes, mostly on the weekend and mostly from the apartments above and below, but nothing unexpected.
I really like living in shortbread. The location is great and the apartments are super nice. However, the staff is not helpful because the office hours are too short. Maintenance is unreliable and the call center is not helpful at all.
I've had a great living experience here at Shortbread Lofts so far, I really enjoy the community I'm living in. I like how everything on campus and on Franklin is so accessible for us.