fun so much fun I love shortbread has great utilities and gym and tanning bed and coffee bar love it so much fun times at shortbread always I have a great time in my room

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

It has been nice living here, but one feature i think would be amazing is a disposal in the sink. Also, the trash rooms really pile up and the stairwells start smelling bad. Other than those downsides, the amenities here are great and the staff work hard to get you what you need. I also like the random days we have purple bowl in the lobby. I definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread is an awesome location! It is a beautiful apartment that has up to date features. It can be a little frustrating with the noise level of the residents but other than that- good experience with the apartment and staff!

Everything is great, clean, and clear. The management is wonderful and helpful. The appliances are all great as well. The lighting in each apartment could use a little work, though.

Tons of great amenities, close to campus and Franklin street. Love the industrial style of the apartment. Can get loud sometimes on the weekends, but that’s to be expected of a college apartment building.

sometimes i feel unsafe walking home!! also super scary that the doors in the garage are not always locked!! other than that, i love the cleanliness and hospitality that the staff has!

Really love the location and amenities at shortbread! Super convenient and makes life a lot easier! Also having a place to park on campus has been amazing!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I love the staff here!!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. From move-in, I saw how great these people are. I love the amenities and my favorite is the study room.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I've loved shortbread thus far. The apartments are really nice and the amenities are an added bonus. I love walking into the lobby because it's so clean and well decorated. Moreover, the staff is friendly and helpful. Whenever I have an issue, they quickly resolve it.

Grest location, friendly staff. The maintenance guy is awesome but they need to hire more. Move in was easy. I had to get a bigger floor plan and pay more because the others weren't available but it has fewer features than some of the smaller ones.

Love living here! Wish we had garbage disposals in the kitchen sinks and the showers could have slightly better water pressure. Other than that, very satisfied!

Shortbread lofts is such a nice place to live! The amenities are great and the rooms are great. I highly recommend for college students looking for a place to live.

I love living at Shortbread Lofts. The location and amenities are great! I love the rooftop lounge and coffee bar. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

It has been so amazing to live in shortbread. The staff is so nice and helpful. the amenities are out of this world and there is always hot water. I wish I could live here for the rest of my life.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

love this placeeeeee! Shortbread is the best I 10/10 recommend. It's a lil pricy, but the nice apartments make it worth it as well as the distance to campus.

It has been amazing. The staff are always pleasant, upbeat, and willing to help. Above all, the location is unbeatable. We are close to classes as well as right on Franklin street.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I really like living here, it is definitely one of the best options in the area. It’s fairly close to classes and it’s right off of Franklin street so you get the best of both worlds.

Shortbread Lofts has all the amenities I need and makes my life as a student much more convenient. Plus, it is located right on Franklin Street!

I have loved it here so far! I was a little nervous about moving off-campus after having lived in a dorm for two years, but it's been great. The walk to campus is super easy, and and I love the little touches at Shortbread that make living here so great (like the free food we've gotten in the lobby!)

I have had a wonderful experience at Shortbread so far. The apartment size is wonderful, the build is great, and the surrounding area is trustworthy.

I love living in shortbread!! The kitchen, living room, and bathroom are so nice. They have great events for residents and I feel so safe here.

This is the best apartment ever and will try to live here again in the future ! I wish it was a little bit cheaper but it is a pretty place!

So far my experience has been really good. We get frequent emails that inform us about important information and events. Also the resident portal is relatively easy to use.

It has been a good experience, I was a little frustrated with some of the ways things are handled at Shortbread but I am hoping for a good year.

Love this place and I don't even live here yet!! The people who work at Shortbread are so nice, and they respond to emails and calls super quickly.