Great staff including maintenance. Everybody is very helpful.Everyone is very nice. New remodel looking great! Nice and quiet neighbors. Pet friendly.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I enjoy living here a lot! I was looking for a place that had a pool for my daughter, and the location is exactly where I wanted it to be. They have been remodeling and it all looks great!

Reply from The Lakehouse

this is a awesome place to live . I love it because because it is close to everything that i need to go .It is very peaceful and the neighbors are nice

Reply from The Lakehouse

Location is great, the new ownership is making alot of great changes. The only bad thing is the parking and you can hear your neighbors frequently. Nice place to live tho!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Pretty happy here since we moved in, maintenance has been great when needed. The front office is always very nice and we have no complains so far.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I moved to the Lakehouse Apartments one year ago with my son. We've been through so much this last year; divorce, custody battles, animals coming and going, and Lakehouse staff have been so kind and accommodating through it all. We love swimming at the pool or playing outside with the other kids of the complex. Location is great! We walk to the lake regularly as well.

Reply from The Lakehouse

overall good experience. The community is good and maintenance requests are being taken care at the earliest. i would recommend this to my friend.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Management is really nice but we’ve had a lot of problems with maintenance and neighbors so far. And my car was broken into not even 6 months into living here. But I do see the work they’re putting into it so hopefully it’ll be better down the line!

Reply from The Lakehouse

We are loving it so far! The apartment itself is great and it is located in a good area. When we asked for assistance to fix our dryer and shower head, they had a repair man to us within 24 hours, and in the meantime they allowed us to use a vacant apartments washing machine and dryer. The location is great! Within really good distance of main grocery stores and Silver Lake is literally right across the street. We are still new here, but so far we have been made to feel very welcome and we are very pleased with our choice in picking The Lakehouse.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The staff is always smiling and friendly! They made moving across the country so easy by taking all the questions I had over the phone and sending pictures so that I was able to see the place!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Moved here from New Mexico and the lake house made it super easy and convenient! The neighborhood is quiet and the people are nice . And the layout of the apartment is so big for a 1 bedroom

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartments are clean, decent size, and affordable! The complex as a whole is clean and quiet. I’ve been living here for over five months and any issues I’ve had (there have been very few) have been resolved promptly. Over all, I highly recommend living here!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Quiet and nice place . Near to approach I5 hwy and short distance to approach shopping mall, Fred Meyer, Safe way,costco,wingco. Close to Mill Creek.

Reply from The Lakehouse

We were able to get in on short notice, the staff was extremely kind and ready to help, and did everything they could to make sure we got in. We actually questioned if we would be because we don’t have “perfect credit. Even our daughter that’s 10 months old went right up to one of the office staff and wanted to be held and that is not a usual thing. The apartment was more than we expected, and being told we could paint was amazing, so was having a fireplace. The apartment smelled amazing going in with very minor things being wrong and they were ready to fix anything we wanted. I hope to stay here for a while!

Reply from The Lakehouse

We have new managment a lot of changes but they still have a lot to-do which is understandable. We love they location have being here for 4 years already.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I love to live here,near everything and safe place.my kids enjoy theirs friends,they are so happy and we don't plannne to move from here.i recommend Lakehouse for sure.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Good place just need more parking quiet. Nobody bothers you an it’s accessible parking is probably the only one thing I would change around here

Reply from The Lakehouse

Well lakehouse apartments recently bought this landlord, yet I see so many changes in a very good way. Office people are very friendly and helpful. Service is good. They take care of every little things. There are afew other things I like to highlight, like garbage system, I wish if they make it easier on residents. And the other thing is if you contact them after business hours then there is no way you can get ahold of someone even if it was emergency so that’s a problem. I wish if there was away for example an email or second phone number. But other than that it’s excellent!

Reply from The Lakehouse

So far the nicest complex I've stayed in. I don't have trouble contacting staff for the most part and everyone has been much friendlier than the place I was at last.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The complex is well manged, when things brake or need taken care of the staff gets right after it. In a place like this on that is a good thing

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartment is amazing, the staff has been so helpful with the move in process and any questions me and my roomates have, the area is beautiful and the neighbors are great.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Parking is hard if you don't buy a car port or garage. Other than that Svetlana was a huge help getting things going and helping out when needed.

Reply from The Lakehouse

At first we got the run around when trying to move in. From having trouble getting through on the phone, to getting a move in date and then it being changed and ruined a work schedule that we tried to work around.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The community is alright. I have no issues with my apartment, but the amenities are a bit lacking. The office has limited hours which means access to the onsite gym has limited hours. The pool seemed to be constantly closed last summer. The valet garbage pickup adds nothing in my eyes except for an additional monthly cost (it really wasn't that hard to bring garbage down to the dumpster).

Reply from The Lakehouse

I enjoy living here but the constant company change is a bit nerve racking. The valet trash service very unnecessary and a waste of my money all because people are lazy. The fact the hot tube hasn’t worked in the 2 yrs I have lived bothers me as well