We were able to get in on short notice, the staff was extremely kind and ready to help, and did everything they could to make sure we got in. We actually questioned if we would be because we don’t have “perfect credit. Even our daughter that’s 10 months old went right up to one of the office staff and wanted to be held and that is not a usual thing. The apartment was more than we expected, and being told we could paint was amazing, so was having a fireplace. The apartment smelled amazing going in with very minor things being wrong and they were ready to fix anything we wanted. I hope to stay here for a while!

Reply from The Lakehouse

We have new managment a lot of changes but they still have a lot to-do which is understandable. We love they location have being here for 4 years already.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I love to live here,near everything and safe place.my kids enjoy theirs friends,they are so happy and we don't plannne to move from here.i recommend Lakehouse for sure.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Good place just need more parking quiet. Nobody bothers you an it’s accessible parking is probably the only one thing I would change around here

Reply from The Lakehouse

Well lakehouse apartments recently bought this landlord, yet I see so many changes in a very good way. Office people are very friendly and helpful. Service is good. They take care of every little things. There are afew other things I like to highlight, like garbage system, I wish if they make it easier on residents. And the other thing is if you contact them after business hours then there is no way you can get ahold of someone even if it was emergency so that’s a problem. I wish if there was away for example an email or second phone number. But other than that it’s excellent!

Reply from The Lakehouse

So far the nicest complex I've stayed in. I don't have trouble contacting staff for the most part and everyone has been much friendlier than the place I was at last.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The complex is well manged, when things brake or need taken care of the staff gets right after it. In a place like this on that is a good thing

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartment is amazing, the staff has been so helpful with the move in process and any questions me and my roomates have, the area is beautiful and the neighbors are great.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Parking is hard if you don't buy a car port or garage. Other than that Svetlana was a huge help getting things going and helping out when needed.

Reply from The Lakehouse

At first we got the run around when trying to move in. From having trouble getting through on the phone, to getting a move in date and then it being changed and ruined a work schedule that we tried to work around.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The community is alright. I have no issues with my apartment, but the amenities are a bit lacking. The office has limited hours which means access to the onsite gym has limited hours. The pool seemed to be constantly closed last summer. The valet garbage pickup adds nothing in my eyes except for an additional monthly cost (it really wasn't that hard to bring garbage down to the dumpster).

I enjoy living here but the constant company change is a bit nerve racking. The valet trash service very unnecessary and a waste of my money all because people are lazy. The fact the hot tube hasn’t worked in the 2 yrs I have lived bothers me as well

I have lived here for 6 years, children don’t use the two parks and instead are playing in the middle of the street and have damaged two of our cars and other neighbors vehicles. I never see any security anymore and my car was broken into. Unauthorized cars are never monitored or towed and take up spots for weeks causing my wife to park across the street and walk at night. The office staff provides poor or no communication to concerns and does not address issues timely. We are forced to pay for a trash service that is entirely inconvenient and the service provided conflicts with what the leasing office communicated. I’ve had to file complaints with their service due to trash pickups being skipped and their employees blasting inappropriate music at night. We should not be forced to pay for a service we don’t want especially when it makes things more difficult. The exterior paint job looks tacky and embarrassing. Property manager refuses to fix interior paint and carpet saying to do it yourself! They painted the fireplace after maintenance fixed a wall issue but only painted two sides black (left and center) then left the right side white! After re-piping only painted patches area on walls which was a different color. All maintenance jobs have been completed carelessly and half assed leaving our home looking like crap. I seem to care more about the quality of our apartment then the staff. This complex provides false advertising for lake pictures, we do no live on the lake! Seems like this company represents the motto “not my job” and takes little pride in their work and doesn’t care about residents. I’ve never felt less “at home” and feel like dealing with this company is more stressful than my day job. The company that managed 6 years ago was amazing and cared about people. If it weren’t for my lease I wouldn’t be here and I definitely do not recommend these apartments. I only interact with the office if I absolutely have to and unfortunately that has been a monthly basis which goes to show there are constantly issues. Also, I have two dogs that we walk three times a day and most of the residents with large dogs never pick up after them and maintenance doesn’t clean it up either.

Great community, after all of the new updates the community has tuned out quite well, with the paint. Updates to new piping in home and all the extra stuff things are starting to fall in place

Reply from The Lakehouse

Been fine so far. Lived here since August, a lot has changed recently Some issues with the apt, but management is quick to respond and easy to deal with.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The lady’s in the office are always very helpful and reliable. Some things in the apartments can be updated, but they’re decent for the price. Location is nice.

Nice community, Office staff are very helpful. Maintenance requests are taken care at the earliest as possible. So far good experience staying here.

Parking can be ridiculous. Very clearly see lots of vehicles that aren’t familiar with out of state plates and I have personally driven around looking for parking inside the complex for upwards of an hour. Don’t forget about the people that don’t pay for covered parking’s needs.

The new remodel is great, happy with all of the interactions we have had. Great locations, close to everything. Great place to live, peaceful.

I have a friend that currently resides. She wanted me to live with her so I applied. It was a little complicated getting to the application online, but it finally worked out and was approved right away!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Love the community at Silverlake. Easy access to transportation and close to supermarket and malls. Silver Lake is an added bonus when it’s just a few mins walk away. Apartments are ok.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Exceptional effort by the leasing team that made me feel at home before I even moved in. The grounds have been lovely, and i’ve already made fast use of the fireplace.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Office staff are friendly but this last year was a horrible experience. Now that the updates and the construction are completed things should be better but nothing like having your walls torn down and pipes replaced all the while you have no water all day for about 2 weeks with full construction crews in and out of your house. No pool all summer except for about 2 weeks right at the end of the season. Constant construction starting at 8 am makes life fun for those of us that work nights. Car was towed from my paid spot, both of our cars have been broken into. Homeless people in the stairways several times as there is basically no security. Large breed dog scat in the grass in front of our building. Had a neighbor harass us for about 9 months of our lease and was told to "bear with them their lease is going to be up and they are moving". Other than that this place is great!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Great place, friendly staff, quick response time for maintenance. I cant wait to see when its finished. Definitely doing another lease when the time comes

Reply from The Lakehouse

My family and I moved into Silverlake Apartments in November 2018. We absolutely love it here. The office staff were so great at getting us into a 2 Bedroom apartment.