Love the community at Silverlake. Easy access to transportation and close to supermarket and malls. Silver Lake is an added bonus when it’s just a few mins walk away. Apartments are ok.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Exceptional effort by the leasing team that made me feel at home before I even moved in. The grounds have been lovely, and i’ve already made fast use of the fireplace.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Office staff are friendly but this last year was a horrible experience. Now that the updates and the construction are completed things should be better but nothing like having your walls torn down and pipes replaced all the while you have no water all day for about 2 weeks with full construction crews in and out of your house. No pool all summer except for about 2 weeks right at the end of the season. Constant construction starting at 8 am makes life fun for those of us that work nights. Car was towed from my paid spot, both of our cars have been broken into. Homeless people in the stairways several times as there is basically no security. Large breed dog scat in the grass in front of our building. Had a neighbor harass us for about 9 months of our lease and was told to "bear with them their lease is going to be up and they are moving". Other than that this place is great!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Great place, friendly staff, quick response time for maintenance. I cant wait to see when its finished. Definitely doing another lease when the time comes

Reply from The Lakehouse

My family and I moved into Silverlake Apartments in November 2018. We absolutely love it here. The office staff were so great at getting us into a 2 Bedroom apartment.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Generally good experience, great office staff, but skews a bit pricey for the area. Layout and amenities are standard apartments fare. Good.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Managers are great, they really do everything to solve problems. At the office they have billiard, which is pretty cool to me. Nice neighborhood, but if you have a dog, there's not much grass to go for a walk, so the park across the street can be useful ))

Reply from The Lakehouse

If you want to live in a place management treat you right, you need to move here at Silverlake Apartments. Fast response from office team and maintenance. They will take care of you. Clean and nice homes. A lot of pets. However residents should clean after their dogs. In general highly recommend. Thanks Greystar!!!

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartments are okay. The price is a little steep. The apartments spacing is really nice just enough space in the hallways. Making the rooms really big. The main issue is parking I shouldn't have to pay to park at my home. This isn't Seattle

Reply from The Lakehouse

The new owners were not willing to negotiate leasing rate increases, then the buildings were all re-piped and painted with workers going in and out of our apartment for days at a time with little notice at points as well as not reimbursement or acknowledgement of inconvenience. I appreciate the work of the staff in the office, but I am disappointed in the new ownership which does not make me feel like a valued resident.

Reply from The Lakehouse

So far, so good. We got the apartment for a great price and the small issues we’ve had have been fixed right away. Maintenance is great and so is the staff here.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I’ve been here about 3 years and no complaints! Quite place and I enjoy being here. My apartment is just the right size and I’m thankful!!!!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Great place to live, quiet, great neighborhood and staff helps where they can. We are looking to renew our lease for the first time and we are looking forward to making this our home for years to come. Thank you!!

Reply from The Lakehouse

i love this apartment and it is a cozy place to live at and the neigbors are very quiet and it is a very peaceful and joyful loving place to

Reply from The Lakehouse

I like how it's always clean. And maintanace always comes to fix things fast. The only thing I don't like is the residents that don't pick up their dogs waste.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Near to approach I5 highway and quite environment. Nice installation in the house. Easy to approach to elementary school and malls like Fredmyer,Subway,and Costco.

Reply from The Lakehouse

This is nice clean and quite community. Drugs free and safe for kids. Office staff is so nice polite and helpful. Community have nice gym and a swimming pool.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Good, been 2 years and improving with new management. We are expecting more improving, we will nedd more time for pool and gym area. Thank you

Reply from The Lakehouse

So far so good. My first place is taking shape. I have never been on my own so it's a new thing for me. It will be an adventure I'm sure, hopefully a good one.

Reply from The Lakehouse

We enjoy how quiet the community is and how much the property is being fixed up to maintain quality. The maintenance crew is AMAZING! They are so good at what they do and very kind.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have had nothing but problems since I've moved in. Once they did the repiping of the apartment my washer doesnt work like it used to. Ove had to live in a complete mess for about a week and unable to put anything away

Reply from The Lakehouse

Community is great, great staff and residents. After all the things being done to it who can complain about the look and feel of how the community has become. Just now hoping that the rent doesn’t go up when I want to renew

Reply from The Lakehouse

I really enjoy my apartment! The people who work here are very friendly and the apartment has a ton of space. It's my first apartment so I appreciate how nice this experience has been.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Gina who is working at leasing office was so sweet and kind. That's the reason we revisit here and decided to reside here. And also I like this position, near close to mill creek.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The overall property, managers and the neighbors are friendly. The only complaint we have is the trash service. Its a little bit more expensive than the neighboring communities.