This place feels like a community. It is very child and pet friendly. The staff are professional, efficient, and cordial. They keep the grounds looking beautiful.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Since the new management company has taken over I have not been able to pay my rent online, the office was closed the day before rent was to be late, a different month the erroneously charged me a late fee, they are entering units to inspect things that were already inspected by prior owners very recently. Cigarette butts all over the grounds, people storing things on their patios, grassy areas turned to mud...I am very frustrated with the inconveniences the new company has imposed on me.

Reply from The Lakehouse

This apartment is perfect for us right now. The office staff is very courteous, knowledgable and most anxious to help in any way. Our two cats have adjusted beautifully and usually spend 90% of daylight hours gazing out the windows watching the show put on by the ravens and seagulls.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Staff is great but had a lot of issues up front due to signing lease and having swap of property management right afterwards. Staff has fixed it and hopefully we can get to a normal monthly payment for everything. Thank you.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartments have become run down in the last couple years. They could use maintenance on the outside of the building. Better control of what community members do is also an issue. The area used to be quiet and clean, now there is litter, extremely loud music being played from cars all throughout the night that sets off car alarms, a large amount of people don't pick up their dog poop, we never used to see police here but thermy seem to be here almost daily now. It seems that the quality of people and buildings are slipping

Reply from The Lakehouse

This is a nice community with average amenities that are well maintained. The staff is helpful and polite. There are lots of parks and activities in the area.

Reply from The Lakehouse

We are going on 3 years at silver lake and have had great staff and a quiet community. We are looking forward to more access and changes that are to come our clubhouse and pool this summer with the new owners/management. Over all it has been a great place toget live 😊

Reply from The Lakehouse

Rent is so high and maintenance never actually fixed the things I ask them to fix. But the office employees are exceptional and very helpful

Reply from The Lakehouse

all great-nice people, i don't have any problems whit the management, i recomend people to rent here on this place, all good come in you can't see

Reply from The Lakehouse

We have really enjoyed the location of the community more than anything. Close to shops, Silver Lake, parks, and I-5. Maintenance is always timely with requests and friendly.

Reply from The Lakehouse

We have been living in this apartment since almost 2 years. We like it a lot here. The apartments are good, the community is good. The location is very good, especially being close to silver lake and the park and also very close the South Everett Park and Ride. The only thing I didn't use to like was that the areas outside the apartment/building was not been well/cleanly kept. But, that is also seem to be take care by the new Silver Lake Apartment office people. Great job and thanks for everything.

Reply from The Lakehouse

overall not bad for apartment living. our apartment has a mild issue,and inhale spent a lot of money trying to combat that and replace items

Reply from The Lakehouse

Parking is terrible the pricing is too high for what you get and the mail boxes are constantly broken in to, while the office is never open.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Overall it has been a pretty good experience. Some trouble with getting maintenance requests filled, but otherwise things have been fine. This will be our fifth year here.

Reply from The Lakehouse

nice environment community. never had any problems in last 8years of living here.silver lake access , close to major hospitals and grocery stores.

Reply from The Lakehouse

My resident experience with the new company is great, they seem to be very friendly from the start which is good. I would hope tht you folks do not raise the rent though

Reply from The Lakehouse

We have had the best experience with our community ❤️ The management is super nice and helpful. If we’ve ever had an issue with our apartment, the maintenance has been fast to fix what we needed done.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The new staff is nice. Way too many car break-ins and people have been driving too fast through the community. I pay for a carport that i can't use on rainy days because it floods. There are no other available carport spots however so i pay for a spot that i can only use half a month and I've asked to be switched or have something done about the flooding but nothing has been done. I asked for a reduced fee if they couldn't fix it and was told that wasn't possible.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have been living in this community with my family for the past five years and still counting. It's been place I have always called my home.

Reply from The Lakehouse

There was no communication about the property being sold or a new property management company taking over. The new management has addressed my issues promptly.

Reply from The Lakehouse

clean property, pool, park for kids and the lake is across the street. The management change has been different but hopefully will continue to be seamless

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have lived here for about 6 months not the best but not the worst. There is hardly ever parking. They just changed ownership so the new owners are still up in the air.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Nice quiet place to live. It's right around the corner from Mill Creek which has a lot of cool shopping, niche shops and a Barnes and Noble. The community is under new management, so the jury is still out on them. So far, they're not as friendly and organized as the last management staff, but maybe they'll get better after they get their feet wet. Will review again in a few months.

Reply from The Lakehouse

For such a large community, the pool area and pool it’s self is much too small for the complex. Also, if I got home after 5pm parking is hell.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Nice community. Friendly staff. Very close to shopping, schools, and local entertainment. Would be better if there were more garages and covered parking available.