Sloans Lake

It is great here. The apartments are nice, with good apliances inundating a washer and dryer. The complex is safe to walk around and everyone I have talked to is nice.
Another of the many reasons I love living here, is that I've been stuck at home (not working) but recovering for an awful car accident and I forgot how peaceful it is here. I feel as though I was truly able to rest, getting me closer to a full recovery.
Although we have only been here going on two weeks, but the apartment community is very well kept and the community is very quiet. We are very happy with this apartment community.
Just moved in and I love it! definitely an upgrade, the staff is incredibly nice and I feel at home already I enjoy this experience and would recommend Sloans Lake to a friend
Love the apartments. The management now is better than previous years. Sucks that we can't use the pool with guests but we are in unprecedented times. Someone reported smoking. I thought we were allowed to smoke on your own balcony but sounds like not. My neighbors all smoke in the balconies!
Even through covid 19 the staff are so helpful and compassionate to the residents. I love it here I feel safe and secure the environment is unbelievable.
I enjoy living here. Maintenance is excellent and friendly. The office and maintenance respond in a timely matter. The parking along with the amenities are very convenient.
so far it’s been pretty good. just ran into some issues while moving in. random stuff being broken/missing/not working. maintenance fixed all of it within 24 hours which was great!
It's alright better than most. staff is very nice and helpful only issue is noisey neighbors. It has a good location next to a school and a nice neighborhood.
Good apartment complex with amenities and a friendly and responsive maintenance team!Good apartment complex with amenities and a friendly and responsive maintenance team!