The staff is great! The front office ladies are so helpful and always have a smile on their face. The maintenance crew brings packages, left at the door, inside the apt when they're taking care of your needs. Only downside is that my neighbors can be pretty loud at all times of day and night.

The apartment complex is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. The noise is very minimal, can barely hear your neighbors and that’s nice. And I like the private entrances. Love how dog friendly the community is, it’s been a great experience so far!

Very happy living in complex. It’s quiet and cozy. Everyone seems really friendly. Seems people really care and maintenance is on top of it as the complex grounds are always clean and well kept.

So far the residents have all been realy freindly to me. Everyone also seems to be pretty quiet. I rarly hear my nabors when I am in my home, and when I do its just leople walking around or going up stairs.

Overall it has been great. The staff has been responsible and helpful. The grounds are kept neat. Hot tub in the winter. Need I say more? :)

Michelle & Sandra in the office have been amazing! In searching for a new place all the way from the state of Michigan, the gals made the process a little less stressful! Great jobs ladies! We appreciate you! The apartment is beautiful! We searched for a place that had a patio/balcony, a W/D in unit, and so many other amenities that we found here. Some features that we didn’t even ask for, like the doggie spa! It’s so nice! Parking has been easy! Overall, my husband and I are very happy with our choice to live here!

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far so good. People are friendly and maintenance is as well. I feel safe and comfortable here. There are several dogs which personally I like because it makes me feel safe.

Units are very cozy, maintenance team is very on top of their work and the community feels safe. I wish there was a little more parking available. When I come home it can sometimes be hard to find parking.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Moved here 3 months ago and couldn’t be happier, we love this location and actual apartment and hope to stay longer once our lease is done!!

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far the apartment and community have been great. The only input I have would be to give us a day by day option for paid parking when there isn’t any spots left in the open lots. I’ve seen this work in other complexes. Thanks!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Good location close to downtown Denver and staff are always helpful. Any time something goes wrong and I need to submit a maintenance request, the problem is always fixed super quickly by friendly people.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great location and neighborhood. We love our apartment! Need to use the hot tub and pool more often though! Staff is amazing and friendly!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Love how dog friendly the complex is. Doggy spa and dog park are my favorite amenities!! Neighbors are friendly and complex is clean. Overall, a great place to live

Reply from Sloans Lake

We've enjoyed our time thus far living at sloans lake apartments. The community of residents for the most part are all very friendly and the atmosphere around the apartments is warm. The outdoor areas are usually all kept very well. Love all the dogs and the year-round hot-tub as well!

Reply from Sloans Lake

My experience has been great so far! I love how private the community is and how quiet the area is. Neighbors have been great and so has the front office. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new place to call home.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Very nice community quiet and peaceful for the most part except for the barking at times.But it doesn’t bother me. I love meeting all the different dogs as I take my dog “Baby “ for her walks.Great management and maintenance team.My only complaint is that the apartments are very small and not enough closet and storage space.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Clean, quiet, great office staff. Apartment is clean and remodeled, includes nice upgraded features.Nice place to live, I would highly recommend it.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet community, nice apartments with a great staff. Dog friendly , my dog loves having his own bath! There's a picnic/grill area for those warm summer pool days :) overall a great place to live.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloan’s Lake Apartments takes great care of its residents and has a great location, 10 minutes to downtown and close access to the mountains. Also has great amenities such as the dog park and pool.

Reply from Sloans Lake

This is a very nice clean and quite place, it is safe people walk there dogs all times of the day. They keep the grounds clean and all staff are very helpful.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Awesome place to live near Denver. All the basics, great rates for rent, and close to everything! I work downtown and this is the best of both worlds as my commute is short, and I don't feel like I live IN the city.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The amenities frequently seem out of order and the shared utilities are not ideal. The complex is clean and the maintenance staff is friendly. Very pet friendly location.

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love living at Sloans Lake apartments. The community is quiet but still busy and it’s great to see everyone with their dogs having a good time within the complex.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Living at Sloan's Lake for the last 8 months has been a dream! I love my 2 bedroom apartment and my neighbors! I'm so happy I can see mountains from my bedroom!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I have absolutely loved living here so far! The apartment itself is amazing! The maintenance guys are awesome and helpful! And how can I forget Sandra and Michelle! They have made our experience thus far, one of the best I have ever had at an apartment! Thank you everyone! We already want to sign another lease lol!