Sloans Lake

I've been frustrated with the constant construction, but overall living here is great! The staff is friendly, the neighborhood feels safe and secure.
I've had a very positive move in experience- the little issues that I had were taken care of immediately. I really appreciate it all- everyone made me feel very welcomed!
not my favorite place to live in, but it is at a convenient location. Maintenance guys are nice and polite but the rest of the staff is another story.
Great place to live. Affordable rent prices and common space is well kept. Sometimes service requests and questions for management take a long time to process.
Going to enjoy the fireplace this year! It's quiet, feels safe so far. Would be nice if there was Internet included for the price of rent. It is pretty expensive, but the location is really good, so I think that is why. Guess that would keep all the riff raff out.
Great. consisting in or characterized by the presence or possession of features or qualities rather than their absence. 2. with no possibility of doubt; cl
Everything is good so far, I enjoy living here I just wish there were more parking spaces. We feel like people from Concordia steal ours. Trying to reach word count now.
You have been relatively timely about matters we've contacted you about, the staff is friendly, the grounds need to be more maintained as there are nails and other building materials on the ground.
The initial start up of our move in process was a disaster, but now that everything has smoothed out, they helped me with the paperwork for our puppy, and I love that they're sprucing this place up for us. (Maybe get coffee cups too in the office lol)
I think this is a great property! From all of the updated improvements, to the welcoming front office staff, and the great loaction for easy access to shopping, lakes and mountains, and downtown,.... I am extremely pleased with Sloan's Lake!