Sloans Lake

This place was nice to live when I first moved here in 2012, but ever since greystar took over, management has been horrible; does Not care about tenants, even when it comes to health and safety, and the community went to shit. It is overpriced now to live in a community that is dirty and filled with loud, obnoxious, partying stoners and drunks. Not to mention the garage that's falling apart and still hasn't been repaired. I can't wait to leave when my lease is up. I would never recommend anyone to live here.
1 star
I'm so glad I renewed my lease! I continue to be very happy here. Being stuck at home isn't too bad when you live in a cozy and quiet apartment and where all the neighbors continue to show nothing but kindness.
The amenities frequently seem out of order and the shared utilities are not ideal. The complex is clean and the maintenance staff is friendly. Very pet friendly location.
not my favorite place to live in, but it is at a convenient location. Maintenance guys are nice and polite but the rest of the staff is another story.
Our floor has to be replaced really frequently and nothing was done about someone harming our vehicle. Otherwise a decent place to live. Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it but I renewed my lease.
Great place to live. Affordable rent prices and common space is well kept. Sometimes service requests and questions for management take a long time to process.
It's a nice quiet, community with great amenities including pool, parking on site, laundry, etc. Maintenance is highly responsive. Great location close to grocery, restaurants, bars.
Very nice apartments. Great layouts. Dog park is very convienient. Parking gets rough some times with people who are not residents taking up parking spots
Overall not a terrible place to live. Have had several run ins with management though, especially over parking. They put boots on my friends cars with no warning, the first time they stayed a bit too late in the parking lot without a pass. Basically, if you ever want to have more than one person over and don't want to have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get them a parking pass (which they will charge you for) and don't want them to have to park a half a mile a way and cross a very busy street to get to your apartment, find somewhere else to live.
Not badly. There are a few issues such a parking, hot tub, and coffee not being available, but management has been notified and I can see maintenance is working to fix what they can.