Great and fast response with maintenance requests. Parking spots started to get crowded but i bet they will figure something out soon. I think it should have a recycling dumpster though

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice apartments but doesn't have a community feel. Parking can be kind of a pain with limited spaces close to home. Despite feeling like we live among strangers, people are friendly when passing by.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everything is good so far, I enjoy living here I just wish there were more parking spaces. We feel like people from Concordia steal ours. Trying to reach word count now.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love the community! It's very well kept and neat. I love how everything is placed for easy access to the pool, mail, front office, etc... The only problem I have is my bike was stolen in the parking garage, so I would love to have a security camera there. Until then, I don't feel safe putting my new one outside :(

Reply from Sloans Lake

Slow application process due to lack of internet usage on my part and some lack of knowledge on office employee part.But Ashley office manager was extremely helpful and courteous.Closet door in bedroom was broken and off track which caused it to fall on me when opened.Safety issue.Should have been fixed before I moved in.And still hasn't been fixed.Also many huge mosquitoes,need landscaping work in front yard where water gathers.Fear of West Nile disease.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far so good! I'm sad the pool is closed so early but at least the hot tub is open and (usually) functional! The neighbors I have had an opportunity to meet are very nice!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Expensive. Not enough extra amenities for the price. Office hours aren't at good times. Online rent fee is ridiculous and makes no sense to use.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet and friendly for the most part! Grounds does a good job of taking care of the property. Pet's seem to be very sweet and are quiet. Nice area to walk around.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Starting to get a little pricey but maintenance is amazing. Dog park really needs to be re-sodded. In the winter it is a wet mess that can’t reallh be used

Reply from Sloans Lake

The grounds are always well kept, maintenance is fairly responsive and the leasing team is very friendly :) Parking is so accessible and the location is great!

Reply from Sloans Lake

It's a nice quiet, community with great amenities including pool, parking on site, laundry, etc. Maintenance is highly responsive. Great location close to grocery, restaurants, bars.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Living here has been awesome, the location is great and the people are very nice! They definitely try to make the effort to make it a community. The only thing that would make it better would be updating the outdated cabinets and countertops.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet, clean community. Responsive staff to maintenance issues. Nice amenities like pool and hot tub, grill area, dog friendly spaces. Plenty of available parking. Brand new appliances.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I am very happy living at Sloans Lake Apartments. The staff truly wants you to feel at home and the maintenece is quick and friendly. Close to Sloan's at a good price!

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff have been amazing as well as the maintenance crew. The dog wash and park are always clean, but the hot tub seems to be broken often.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice quiet apartment living. Maintenance is quick to respond and respectful. I live on the third floor and have no problem with bugs or anything like that.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great community, staff, parks, assistance, pool. Dog park and dog baths is helpful for people who have pets to get them out of the apartment

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love the location and my new apartment! The maintenance guys are quick to respond if I have an issue and very friendly. The water pressure in the shower is crazy good! I'm enjoying my new home.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloans lake is a nice residential community to live in. The complex is pet friendly and has great amenities like hot tub pool and brand new renovations.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The people are very friendly and the staff is very professional. They go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stress-free apartment living experience.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I have lived at Sloans Lake for several years. The location is convenient and the staff is friendly. It is a quiet, enjoyable place to live.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love my first floor apartment in 6792, so convenient to walk our dog and close to entrance and leasing office. Our neighbors upstairs can be noisy at times but we are on first floor. Close to train station and downtown Denver. Good choice for us!

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love living at Sloans Lake apartments. The community is quiet but still busy and it’s great to see everyone with their dogs having a good time within the complex.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Living at Sloan's Lake for the last 8 months has been a dream! I love my 2 bedroom apartment and my neighbors! I'm so happy I can see mountains from my bedroom!

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff is awesome. They have always been supet nice. My apartment is so cute. I love the fireplace! About half way through my lease and Ive never had any issues