Sloans Lake

4.4

4.4

It could be cleaner but maintenance does a good job. I enjoy how quiet it is here. Not too much commotion. Now if i could only figure out the dog wash and package pickup. Another reminder on how to use those would be appreciated. Thanks.
Lived here for over 2 years, its in an ok area. Units are kind of pricey but having a washer/dryer is a plus. Year round pool andhorrible center were also a plus. Staff is average, not over the top friendly but not rude either. Pet friendly and the just put in a dog spa!
This is a reasonably priced apartments with everything you would need. I’m relieved to have our own washer and dryer in the apartment along with a dishwasher and some other updated features. The pool, hot tub and business center as an added bonus. Thanks for the great community.
So far so good! I'm sad the pool is closed so early but at least the hot tub is open and (usually) functional! The neighbors I have had an opportunity to meet are very nice!
Nice apartments but doesn't have a community feel. Parking can be kind of a pain with limited spaces close to home. Despite feeling like we live among strangers, people are friendly when passing by.
Michelle & Sandra in the office have been amazing! In searching for a new place all the way from the state of Michigan, the gals made the process a little less stressful! Great jobs ladies! We appreciate you! The apartment is beautiful! We searched for a place that had a patio/balcony, a W/D in unit, and so many other amenities that we found here. Some features that we didn’t even ask for, like the doggie spa! It’s so nice! Parking has been easy! Overall, my husband and I are very happy with our choice to live here!
I love living here. It is really quiet. The office staff is very helpful and efficient. I will only be leaving because the rent is too high.
Quiet and friendly for the most part! Grounds does a good job of taking care of the property. Pet's seem to be very sweet and are quiet. Nice area to walk around.
The apartment itself is pretty nice, even though it was really dirty when I first moved in because I took over someone else's lease rather than starting a new one on my own. Maintenance came very quickly and fixed several issues at once the only time I needed to call them. My neighbors are quiet and respectful and mainly keep to themselves. My biggest complaints are that the parking always seems to run out at the end of the night and that the sidewalks are always icy and never maintained. All in all, I feel like I am drastically overpaying for what I actually get, but I'm not unsatisfied enough to move.
Starting to get a little pricey but maintenance is amazing. Dog park really needs to be re-sodded. In the winter it is a wet mess that can’t reallh be used