Sloans Lake

This is a reasonably priced apartments with everything you would need. I’m relieved to have our own washer and dryer in the apartment along with a dishwasher and some other updated features. The pool, hot tub and business center as an added bonus. Thanks for the great community.
It could be cleaner but maintenance does a good job. I enjoy how quiet it is here. Not too much commotion. Now if i could only figure out the dog wash and package pickup. Another reminder on how to use those would be appreciated. Thanks.
Starting to get a little pricey but maintenance is amazing. Dog park really needs to be re-sodded. In the winter it is a wet mess that can’t reallh be used
I love living here. It is really quiet. The office staff is very helpful and efficient. I will only be leaving because the rent is too high.
I really enjoy Sloans Lake community. Parking is really amazing and I can always find an open spot. We could use some amenities. A gym would be great to have on site.
So far so good! I'm sad the pool is closed so early but at least the hot tub is open and (usually) functional! The neighbors I have had an opportunity to meet are very nice!
Lived here for over 2 years, its in an ok area. Units are kind of pricey but having a washer/dryer is a plus. Year round pool andhorrible center were also a plus. Staff is average, not over the top friendly but not rude either. Pet friendly and the just put in a dog spa!
Great and fast response with maintenance requests. Parking spots started to get crowded but i bet they will figure something out soon. I think it should have a recycling dumpster though
Nice apartments but doesn't have a community feel. Parking can be kind of a pain with limited spaces close to home. Despite feeling like we live among strangers, people are friendly when passing by.
Quiet and cozy apartments. Tucked off of Pierce, the apartment complex is far enough away from city noise and lights to seem like an escape. At the same time, it's proximity to Colfax, 6th Ave, and Wadsworth make it easy to jump back into the hustle and bustle of the city.