Sloans Lake

We've enjoyed our time thus far living at sloans lake apartments. The community of residents for the most part are all very friendly and the atmosphere around the apartments is warm. The outdoor areas are usually all kept very well. Love all the dogs and the year-round hot-tub as well!
Love how dog friendly the complex is. Doggy spa and dog park are my favorite amenities!! Neighbors are friendly and complex is clean. Overall, a great place to live
Good location close to downtown Denver and staff are always helpful. Any time something goes wrong and I need to submit a maintenance request, the problem is always fixed super quickly by friendly people.
I think this is a great property! From all of the updated improvements, to the welcoming front office staff, and the great loaction for easy access to shopping, lakes and mountains, and downtown,.... I am extremely pleased with Sloan's Lake!
Moved here 3 months ago and couldn’t be happier, we love this location and actual apartment and hope to stay longer once our lease is done!!
very good, I haven't had any complaints everything's A OK, the staff are very good people, the amenities OK, even though sometimes they don't work
Great people, great location, perfect place to live! I couldn't see my self living anywhere else. Even for maintainer requests are as quickly resolved, thanks sloans lake apts!
So far so good. People are friendly and maintenance is as well. I feel safe and comfortable here. There are several dogs which personally I like because it makes me feel safe.
We absolutely loved living here! The leasing office staff is awesome and helpful. The apartment was amazing, and the area is so fun! Our doggos loved the area and loved the apartment complex. When you live in an apartment with dogs you get worried about space, places to walk, etc. We had no issues at all!
Overall it has been great. The staff has been responsible and helpful. The grounds are kept neat. Hot tub in the winter. Need I say more? :)