Very good and helpful staff, beautiful apartments. Fast responsive maintenance team. Quite neighborhood and friendly neighbours.well designed apartments.

Reply from Sloans Lake

very good apartments and good service. very good all round experience from maintenance, billing and care. Looking forward to my stay and more events to meet up with the community

Reply from Sloans Lake

Its so quite, and everyone is so nice. Cover parking is awesome. Our apartment is the best we love waking up every morning. The Dumpsters are close its awesome

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloans Lake Apartments is a quiet community. Maintenance is so responsive and helpful! There are also cute amenities including a dog park, pool, and hot tub!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great job on maintence service on delivery. There is nothing like sloan lake a place to live close to bus rout. Walking to Walmart is in 5 min

Reply from Sloans Lake

This is a nice place to live. It's quiet, friendly, always helpful to fix things, take care of the landscaping, pool and hot tub. After living her six years, I have no complaints. The staff is always, ready and able to help.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Love living at SLR. Adding the parking regulations was a great move. Don't forget to keep the bags for cleaning up after dogs stocked up, they run out frequently! Thanks!

Reply from Sloans Lake

The experience so far has been great, that apartment looks really nice and we look forward to our full stay and hopefully many more years in the community.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Absolutely love these apartments. Staff is awesome and super willing to work with you on anything. Great communication from staff and my apartment is super nice

Reply from Sloans Lake

I really enjoy living at the Sloan's Lake Apartments. The apartments are modern, have undercover parking, a pool and hot tub, and close to everything you need. Neighbours and staff have always been friendly. Would be awesome if one day there ends up being a gym and year round pool.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Living here has been a great experience. From the day I applied, the leasing agents have always been so helpful and informative. I really like the nice small gestures that make me feel welcome.

Reply from Sloans Lake

My wife and I love it here! We love the view of the mountains and how close we are to Sloan's Lake. It is a very quiet neighborhood. We met some awesome neighbors.

Reply from Sloans Lake

My wife and I love this area. The staff has been great and very friendly to me and my family. I would highly recommend this property to friends and family

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice and quiet community. I really enjoy living here. The residents are very nice and I love how it is pet friendly. The fire place makes the winter time smell amazing around here. I love it

Reply from Sloans Lake

Very friendly environment, everyone tells you hello, staff is excellent. Michelle helped us tremendously! We Love our cozy little apartment and are grateful.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everyone who works here is so friendly and helpful they made our move in process very easy.The community is very quiet and the schools in the area are very good .

Reply from Sloans Lake

Amazing property. The staff is extremely helpful. The amenities are fantastic. Very dog friendly community. It's great having the light rail so close

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here at Sloan's Lake Apartments, I have just renewed my lease for the 3rd year. My neighbors are quiet and friendly, the maintenance staff is so on top of any service requests that I have entered. It is in a central location, close to downtown, highways and many great restaurants.

Reply from Sloans Lake

First of all, when I got to the leasing office not only did the place look so welcoming, but the people who work there were amazing and welcoming as well. My partner and I fell in love the moment we stepped in into one of the showing apartments with the beautiful hard-wood floor and stainless steel appliances.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I haven’t been with the community long, but from what I’ve seen it is a great place to live. I am very excited about all of the amenities available.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great place to live. It is so quiet, great floor plan and awesome staff. Everyone is so friendly. I Love how pet friendly it is and how clean and maintained this place is. Great place to live.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I absolutely love this place! The 2 ladies in the office are absolutely amazing and so helpful with anything and everything. I've already referred a couple who is moving in June 1st and I will continue to tell everyone I know about this wonderful place tho live. Im so excited and loving everyday so far. This is a great place to live and I'm thankful I get to call Sloans Lake my home. Thank you Sloans Lake

Reply from Sloans Lake

Amazing community really quite and great people I love the hot tub I really enjoy how helpful the management is and how quick to respond maintenance Is when there a problem late at night

Reply from Sloans Lake

everything has been excellent so far! living here is stress free! I was originally worried about my commute to work downtown, but honesty it takes me the same amount of time as if I lived in cap hill to get to work. now only if the hot tub worked..