Sloans Lake

4.4

4.4

Michelle & Sandra in the office have been amazing! In searching for a new place all the way from the state of Michigan, the gals made the process a little less stressful! Great jobs ladies! We appreciate you! The apartment is beautiful! We searched for a place that had a patio/balcony, a W/D in unit, and so many other amenities that we found here. Some features that we didn’t even ask for, like the doggie spa! It’s so nice! Parking has been easy! Overall, my husband and I are very happy with our choice to live here!
So far so good. People are friendly and maintenance is as well. I feel safe and comfortable here. There are several dogs which personally I like because it makes me feel safe.
Units are very cozy, maintenance team is very on top of their work and the community feels safe. I wish there was a little more parking available. When I come home it can sometimes be hard to find parking.
Moved here 3 months ago and couldn’t be happier, we love this location and actual apartment and hope to stay longer once our lease is done!!
So far the apartment and community have been great. The only input I have would be to give us a day by day option for paid parking when there isn’t any spots left in the open lots. I’ve seen this work in other complexes. Thanks!
Good location close to downtown Denver and staff are always helpful. Any time something goes wrong and I need to submit a maintenance request, the problem is always fixed super quickly by friendly people.
Great location and neighborhood. We love our apartment! Need to use the hot tub and pool more often though! Staff is amazing and friendly!
Love how dog friendly the complex is. Doggy spa and dog park are my favorite amenities!! Neighbors are friendly and complex is clean. Overall, a great place to live
We've enjoyed our time thus far living at sloans lake apartments. The community of residents for the most part are all very friendly and the atmosphere around the apartments is warm. The outdoor areas are usually all kept very well. Love all the dogs and the year-round hot-tub as well!
My experience has been great so far! I love how private the community is and how quiet the area is. Neighbors have been great and so has the front office. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new place to call home.