Friendly and helpful staff that will go the extra step to ensure your needs are met. Community is a lot more quiet than you would think being so close to downtown but all neighbors are considerate. The community grounds are well kept and tended to.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far our experience has been excellent at sloans lake apts. We haven't actually moved in yet, but the sign on process was the most pain-free we've experienced yet and the leasing agent has been nothing but kind and very helpful throughout the process. We're looking forward to getting to know the community, and we're really looking forward to winter now with our wood burning fireplace!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Such a great complex, friendly neighbors and wonderful amenities including the dog run and doggy spa! Convenient location from downtown and about 15 minutes from the mountains

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love the neighborhood, the staff is very helpful, the area is clean and safe. It's not too noisy and friendly neighbors as well. I love living here.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far it's been nice. The staff are friendly and helpful. The apartment is newer and clean. Love the skylight. You really can't beat the location either!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I have lived in a few apartments in the Denver area and this apartment at Sloan’s Lake Apartment community is by far my favorite! It Is quiet, friendly and the character is something not always found in apartments. There is a beautiful rock wall fireplace and great flooring!

Reply from Sloans Lake

This apartment complex is in a really great location in town and has clean facilities. Maintenance has always been quick to respond to issues.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloans lake is a nice residential community to live in. The complex is pet friendly and has great amenities like hot tub pool and brand new renovations.

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love our new apartment - especially the location! Michelle and Sondra have also been extremely kind and helpful throughout the move in process.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Staff is very helpful and kind. Other residents are mostly quiet and polite. The grounds are well kept and it seems that most dog owners clean up after pets.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great environment and atmosphere. The complex is very clean and well taken care of. The office staff is very friendly and helps with whatever they can, as fast as they can.

Reply from Sloans Lake

excellent place to lives in. close to lots of essentials yet off the busy track. has everything you need. Great place to live in and hope to be back soon.

Reply from Sloans Lake

There is never anywhere to park after 8 p.m. The staff are amazing and the hot tub is nice. Having 5he dog park there has been really helpful with training our dog.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The apartment is clean and in good repair. The grounds are well kept. Neighbors are friendly. It is a clean apartment complex. The rental process was easy. I'm glad that I chose Sloans.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet and friendly for the most part! Grounds does a good job of taking care of the property. Pet's seem to be very sweet and are quiet. Nice area to walk around.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice place but very small,lots of beautiful dogs but many owners not picking up there dogs poop!Everywhere you walk dog poop,it’s a shame!Good office and maintenance staff.Maintenance work done promptly and well.I dont like the laundry area too small and confined.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love this apartment, the finishes are awesome and the sound between apartments is definitely dampened compared to other apartment home I have lived in. Sloan’s Lake apartments are quiet and everyone has been great to work with so far. Feel like I could have been told more about parking, trash etc.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quite area, love the dog park and the year round hot tub! I can't wait for the pool to open up! I would like to see some kind of decrease in a paid parking spot. As there are alot of people here and not a whole lot of space to park.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far so good. Loving the community only reason I didn’t give five stars is someone stole the license plate off car in middle of night. Could have been kids or something. Not thinking that’s something that happens all the time in this complex.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far we’ve been pleasantly content. I was happy to find we have a recycle bin at the complex! The deck is awesome and having a wood burning fire place is a plus! We’re definitely enjoying the location too! Thanks!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everything about Sloans Lake has been great since moving in. The leasing process was seamless, even with moving from a different state. I would highly recommend Sloans Lake to anyone.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The apartment itself is pretty nice, even though it was really dirty when I first moved in because I took over someone else's lease rather than starting a new one on my own. Maintenance came very quickly and fixed several issues at once the only time I needed to call them. My neighbors are quiet and respectful and mainly keep to themselves. My biggest complaints are that the parking always seems to run out at the end of the night and that the sidewalks are always icy and never maintained. All in all, I feel like I am drastically overpaying for what I actually get, but I'm not unsatisfied enough to move.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here. Only ten minutes from Downtown and thirty minutes from the mountains. We love our quite little 40West neighborhood, all the art galleries, and brewery near by.

Reply from Sloans Lake

As a new resident, sloans lake leasing office has been extremely helpful in coordinating a visit and providing answers to my questions. They are responsive and friendly!

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love our little apartment! Having a fireplace and washer/dryer in unit is perfect. The staff are very nice and helpful as well! The location is just where we want to be.