Sloans Lake Apartments are taking improvements to another level. New signs for less confusion, fixed hottub, and have very nice and helpful staff in the office. Earlier they painted the exterior in our Broncos team colors. YAY

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great! Love how much this program has improved in just the short time I have used it! I can not wait to see where this program will go in the future

Reply from Sloans Lake

It could be cleaner but maintenance does a good job. I enjoy how quiet it is here. Not too much commotion. Now if i could only figure out the dog wash and package pickup. Another reminder on how to use those would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Love living here at Sloan's Lake. Especially thankful for how nice the ladies in the front office are as well as the fix it team. Any time I have had an issue a technician was sent to help and has always resolved the issue.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I absolutely love my place. The location is close enough to down town but farther away to still be homie. The front staff is so kind and always welcoming, maintance always in time and helpful

Reply from Sloans Lake

I've lived at Sloans lake for 3 years now and I love it. The best part of living here is it has everything you need from the dishwasher to the fireplace and balcony. Great place to live :-)

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here. I also like how the hot tub is open year round and the new dog wash is gonna be a great amenity to the apartments. The entire staff is Great also

Reply from Sloans Lake

The leasing office is so extremely helpful! Any issue I've had with my apartment has also been addressed immediately by the supers, who are pretty great. I'm looking forward to the new amenities as well!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice office and maintenance personnel. Single pane windows are drafty in cold weather. Nice 2 bedroom floor plan and location in the heart of the Denver Metro area.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Lived here for over 2 years, its in an ok area. Units are kind of pricey but having a washer/dryer is a plus. Year round pool andhorrible center were also a plus. Staff is average, not over the top friendly but not rude either. Pet friendly and the just put in a dog spa!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here. I am glad we are going NO SMOKING.! I hope it includes marijuana because my only compliant Is my apartment smelling like pot.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Fun place to live with a great location. Close to everything. Each holiday they put a bag of goodies on your door. Nice hot tub and pool, but they need more lounge chairs.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The maintenance team is great. The front office ladies are always there to answer questions. I love the hot tub being open 365 days a year

Reply from Sloans Lake

Our apartment community is good. They always fix things when asked. They also painted and updated the apartment numbers outside the door for easier reading.

Reply from Sloans Lake

everything has been excellent so far! living here is stress free! I was originally worried about my commute to work downtown, but honesty it takes me the same amount of time as if I lived in cap hill to get to work. now only if the hot tub worked..

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff here is extremely friendly and helpful. Maintenance is fast and also friendly. The fireplace is my favorite amenity! The location is perfect - close to downtown and the highlands.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everyone who works here is so friendly and helpful they made our move in process very easy.The community is very quiet and the schools in the area are very good .

Reply from Sloans Lake

Living here has been a great experience. From the day I applied, the leasing agents have always been so helpful and informative. I really like the nice small gestures that make me feel welcome.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Love living at SLR. Adding the parking regulations was a great move. Don't forget to keep the bags for cleaning up after dogs stocked up, they run out frequently! Thanks!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I really enjoy living here. The community is quiet and the staff is always friendly. It is located in a great part of town. Easy access to downtown and the mountains

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great place to live! Only wish the hot tub had been a summer project instead of a winter one. Besides that this apartment is perfect. Close to downtown, and close to 6 to get to the mountains.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great job on maintence service on delivery. There is nothing like sloan lake a place to live close to bus rout. Walking to Walmart is in 5 min

Reply from Sloans Lake

The first four months of living at Sloan's Lake have been great. Clean community with lots of amenities. Issues are addressed promptly and everyone is friendly. Thanks!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I really appreciate all the exterior renovations. We just needed more space and way more storage space. There is nowhere to put anything away, no closets.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Very nice office staff and maintenance staff! I like how there are efforts to upgrade the facilities and maintain the grounds and buildings.