You have been relatively timely about matters we've contacted you about, the staff is friendly, the grounds need to be more maintained as there are nails and other building materials on the ground.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everything is good so far, I enjoy living here I just wish there were more parking spaces. We feel like people from Concordia steal ours. Trying to reach word count now.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great. consisting in or characterized by the presence or possession of features or qualities rather than their absence. 2. with no possibility of doubt; cl

Reply from Sloans Lake

Going to enjoy the fireplace this year! It's quiet, feels safe so far. Would be nice if there was Internet included for the price of rent. It is pretty expensive, but the location is really good, so I think that is why. Guess that would keep all the riff raff out.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great place to live. Affordable rent prices and common space is well kept. Sometimes service requests and questions for management take a long time to process.

Reply from Sloans Lake

not my favorite place to live in, but it is at a convenient location. Maintenance guys are nice and polite but the rest of the staff is another story.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I've had a very positive move in experience- the little issues that I had were taken care of immediately. I really appreciate it all- everyone made me feel very welcomed!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I've been frustrated with the constant construction, but overall living here is great! The staff is friendly, the neighborhood feels safe and secure.