Sonterra Heights

The entire office staff are extremely polite and courteous throughout the entire experience from being approved, to move in day. Everything was fairly easy and we experienced no difficulties. Amber and Janet made sure to find us the best apartment that suited our needs in our time frame, and everything worked out perfectly. I highly recommend this place not just because of their amenities and newly renovated features, but I also enjoyed our experience communicating with the awesome staff that seems to want the best for us.
some small minor issues. But all is well. 1. Dirty around the Corridor. 2. Muddy in walk way 3. Ants in kitchen. 4. Spiders in Corners of the apartment.
We couldn’t of picked a better place to live during this pandemic. Although we haven’t had a chance to fully experience and enjoy our amenities due to COVID 19, we are so glad we chose Sonterra heights as our home.
I have enjoyed my time at Sonterra Heights. I would definitely renew my lease here. The staff and maintenance have been very responsive and the location is great!
It has been one of the best places that I have lived in San Antonio, excellent location in addition to the good facilities that the complex has
Great complex and friendly staff! The amenities are just what anyone would need and the pool is private, has shade, and big! I can always find parking, which is a huge plus!
I have had a wonderful experience! No complaints. I like how spacious, modern, & cozy my apartment is. The location is fantastic; I'm close to everywhere I need to go!
Nice and safe place here. Close to work and shopping, Easy to exist 1604 or 5 minutes to 281, 10 minutes to I10. Be in good communication area, good for my kids school
Overall, I love my new apartment. I like how everything is up to date and has been removated. The neighborhood is quiet and nice. There is alot of stuff to do in the surrounding areas as well.
Really like my apartment and community - best place and experience I’ve had in a long time. Please keep up the great work to provide an excellent place to live.