Sonterra Heights

Things are so much better. The office staff really tries to keep us taken care of and happy. Nothing is perfect, but when it's not, the staff tries very hard to get things fixed as soon as possible.
This community has the nicest residents and the perfect location. Plus if you have dogs there is a dog park avalible within the complex! As far as the apartments everything is renovated, new appliances and countertops.
I was happy with the people that helped me find a home for me and my family. Everyone is so helpful. When I needed something they were there.
So far, so good. We had some damages in our apartment when we were moving in, and the maintenance crew addressed most of them in a timely manner. We were very appreciative of that.
Absolutely loving my new place! Moved in this July and so far front office staff have been friendly and helpful. Interior of apartments is lovely!
I couldn’t have mad a better choice thanks too the staff here at Sonterra! The location is perfect and I’m completely satisfied. Thanks Sonterra
Front office staff is very helpful and although it is busy during the summer, they always make time to ensure that you leave 100% satisfied!
I like living here, but I’m not that impressed with the staff. I wish they would be clearer on expectations. For example, I wished I had known more details about which documents and items I should have signed before signing my lease. Also, the AC didn’t work upon moving in on my 2nd day of living here. On top of that, the staff are friendly but not as understanding as I wish they could be. For example, I needed to do laundry downstairs, & I wasn’t told that I needed to load money on a prepaid card until I asked a staff member. I wish she would have said so initially instead of telling me to pay with a credit card, only to leave me to discover that the credit card isn’t working. That’s what I mean but being clearer on expectations and how things work around here. It would be ideal to receive more email communications for things such as when I can pick up my keys and when my P.O. box has mail for me to pickup. Overall, I enjoy living here, but the apartment unit itself is the best part of the complex.
The staff is friendly and the apartment is very nice. The trash pickup is helpful with my bad knees and the pool is clean and refreshing. The neighborhood is also quiet with the other tenets not being too loud.
My experience is good so far. However, there are still some minor. A lot of fire ants inside my apartment, and I do not feel completely safe when the door only has one locker.