The apartments are nice and newly renovated. The only issue I have had since living here has been with maintenance issues not being completed.

Very friendly staff and nice community. Great location, everything you need is close by. The gym on site is very nice as well. Would like to see them add a Jacuzzi hot tub.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Clean, safe, and affordable. Located for easy access even during heavy traffic periods. Close to restaurants and trader Joe's is walking distance.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Been here a few months and very happy with how communicative the office is.when something is going down, we’re informed well in advance in most cases.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Ever since recent management has started, I have seen significant improvements. I would still like to see the back gate get fixed for entering. Also, parking is still an issue. If I arrive to the apartment past 9 pm, there is no parking within a 4-5 building radius.

Great community and so peaceful and quiet. The maintenance crew is great, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. No sounds from the highway, and the neighbors are quiet. amenities are great.

One of the quietest places ive ever lived in. I never hear my neighbors or even people in another room. The staff is nice and taylor is very professional and helpful.

Great floor layouts for a two bedroom with easy access to highway 281 and loop 1604. Anytime I submit a maintenance work order it gets done the very next day

It’s OK. Upgrades have been nice. They have done a lot to the outer grounds and have made the apartments more livable. More can be done but On the right track.

We have been at Sonterra Heights through three management companies. the maintenance group here now is the best of all the ones we have had.

the apartment complex is nice, clean and comfortable. There are small issues that I wish Office staff and manager would attend to quicker , but overall I am happy here

I love this place! Been here since last year! Every time I have a question or need help they are quick to help me. It makes you feel at home.

I don't have any complaints I will sign my lease again. Maybe for a larger bed room. I love the kitchen that is what sold us on our place here