Sonterra Heights

Some of our neighbors are rude n other are extremely loud always yelling and fighting at all hours of the day and night. We have no issues with our apt. and if we do it is taken care of by maintenance right away. The front office staff is very welcoming and helpful.
I really love the designing of this apartment, and the area is pretty nice and quiet. However, there is a lot of fire ants around my apartment.
It's been great. The only complaint that I have is that the rent has increased and I do not feel that they have done a great job of up keeping the workout room or replacing the printers in the office area.
Jacob has been really helpful and quick to reply. Also, my new carpet is so appreciated! I love that there is a dog park to take my pup, and the complex seems really clean!
Good neighborhood, fairly quiet place, and all the upgraded things for the kitchen are very good and convenient. However, I’ve found many fire ants around my apartment.
Living at Sonterra Heights is great. The prices are very affordable and the staff is really friendly. I have several friends who have lived here as well.
Had a decent time living here, although I had more problems than I’ve ever had with my neighbors while living here. Overall a good apartment complex.
I’ve loved living here. The location is great. Not too far down Stone Oak and easy access to both 281 and 1604. Our commutes are easy. The management team has always handled my complains and concerns professionally and timely.
The complex itself is very well kept. My apartment amenities are of great quality. Maintenance and staff are very prompt and knowledgeable. I would recommend this apartment complex.
Great experience with our community. Sometimes our neighbors are loud at night. Parking at night can also be cramped on certain days. Other than that a great community.