Sonterra Heights

I love the staff (Lorena is the best to work with) and maintenance is always so helpful (Alex is the best)! They're always so helpful and accommodating! Been here for 3 years and I absolutely love it!
I love the area and I just love my apartment in general. The staff keep the area clean and everyone is very professional. I definitely plan on renewing my lease for a couple more year.
an excellent personalized service when you first arrive we hope to continue with that service unfortunately my children have not been able to enjoy the pool and the gym we hope to enjoy it as soon as possible our experience is pleasant for the moment
I’ve living at Sonterra Heights since 2018. The office staff is great, maintenance is superb, and the environment is quaint. I recommend it to everyone. Another plus is the location, it’s a great area with so many places near by.
Amazing apartment complex! Very safe, clean, and friendly staff. Maintenance is great and always comes quickly to repair the unit. Also not many bugs from the highest floor... get the free pest control included with rent! It gets the job done.
It’s been an amazing experience. The staff is attentive and is always there for the community. The complex is also an extremely friendly and quiet complex
I'm enjoying living here so far. I'm just not a fan of people not picking up after there animals, the amount of stray cats in the community (I find cat droppings by door once a week) and the recycle bin dump is an eye sore. None of these things are controllable by the office staff I realize, but people need to be more mindful of certain things. You should want to keep the place you live looking nice!!
This is month 3 of living at sonterra heights and although the pandemic has come along, I am so glad we chose to live here. Our quarantine experience as been that much more comfortable here in our apartment. There is so much greenery in the location and you still feel as you are talking a walk in the park here. So far so good.
At first we had few problems but front desk and maintenance have done a good job Always on top of things The only thing missing is more lightning towards the back and dog station
I love living here! The apartment is so nice and spacious! It's great that it's not noisy here (other than when people swim in the pool). The maintenance people always come on time & fix my issues in a timely manner. The staff are friendly & courteous.