Sonterra Heights

Its been stressful moving of course but the staff has made this transition pain free and simple. Smiling faces and a happy welcome everytime is just what any person needs.
We hsve enjoyed living at Sonterra Heights. It’s always peaceful and landscaping is always well maintaining. Other than issues with valet trash pick, we’ve had a wonderful experience here.
1 star
A lot of problems with apartment. When moving in we noticed poop carpet stains. Paint job is horrible, wood flooring is lifting, cracks on the wallS ALOT OF STUFF!
3.5 stars because my neighbors are so loud every night, and nothing has been done about that. The community is clean and in a good location.
The neighborhood and outside apartment complex itself is very nice. Had some issues in my apartment when I first moved in and they were taken care of quickly, however I’ve slowly encountered more small problems as you would with an older apartment. So far I’ve enjoyed living here, the only thing I really dislike is parking for guests.
Great and friendly staff and made the process very easy. Answered all my questions promptly and got back to me very fast. Will reccomend to others
The management team has been so warm and welcoming since the day we took a tour till move in, with now online access It was to easy on move in day. Thank you Sonterra Heights for assigning in a smooth transition for my daughter and I!
I like the quiet, which I wasn't expecting I also like how quick you are to fix anything that breaks down You're maintenance is a great team
Just moved in, and so far the people here are very nice. Ladies in front office are very nice and helpful and the neighbors are very welcoming.
So far everything has went pretty good. I have great neighbors and maintenance takes care of all issues in a timely manner. I do wish parking was a bit better or that the spaces were larger as my car has been hit by other doors too many times.