Sonterra Heights

4.3

4.3

Great experience! loved sonterra heights everyone is amazing not once have I had a bad experience living here. Parking could be better , but overall great
All employees in office very knowledgeable courteous, excellent customer service very on point with everything. Property on Sonterra Heights is always very clean kept up. I notice that when our dumpster is over flowing maintenance is quick to respond on cleaning everything up it doesn’t matter what day it is. As for my apartment I love it I’m very comfortable it’s quiet nice. Thank you all at Sonterra Heights for making it a nice place to live.
community of Sontera Heights community very nice Church Cornerstone very nice Christian church thank you for last 3years even going through the virus in San Antonio
Leasing office was very helpful. They were quick to help with any problem I had. The apartment complex is very nice and neat. Lovely community can’t wait to be a part of it.
The apartments are kept clean and looking good. There is structure and order here which is rare for apartments. The community seems to be very nice also.
I love the staff (Lorena is the best to work with) and maintenance is always so helpful (Alex is the best)! They're always so helpful and accommodating! Been here for 3 years and I absolutely love it!
I love the area and I just love my apartment in general. The staff keep the area clean and everyone is very professional. I definitely plan on renewing my lease for a couple more year.
an excellent personalized service when you first arrive we hope to continue with that service unfortunately my children have not been able to enjoy the pool and the gym we hope to enjoy it as soon as possible our experience is pleasant for the moment
I’ve living at Sonterra Heights since 2018. The office staff is great, maintenance is superb, and the environment is quaint. I recommend it to everyone. Another plus is the location, it’s a great area with so many places near by.
Amazing apartment complex! Very safe, clean, and friendly staff. Maintenance is great and always comes quickly to repair the unit. Also not many bugs from the highest floor... get the free pest control included with rent! It gets the job done.