I'm doing pretty good actually. I had a amazing day at work, the Customer's weren't that bad, and the day actually went by extremely fast. I'm also number one in my group!!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great location and amenities. Trash collection has become an issue for the number of residents but I have been informed that a solution is near.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great apartment complex! More like a small neighborhood. Everyone knows and genuinely cares for the other residents! Staff is an A+ team!! The amenities are a added bonus as well. Awesome salt water pool with 4 propane grills next to it that you can use at anytime. And their gym is amazing. Open 24/7

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have lived in the apartments since Aug of last year. The front staff is always knowledgeable and willing to help you with any situations. Nice gym as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great community. Lawn care takes forever on days that they come making it difficult for stay at home workers and their calls. Address and garages are a bit confusing but no other complaints.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Nice, clean and quite. We moved here in 2016 and the staff has been excellent. We experienced a couple setback but they were quickly taken care of.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My husband and I love it here! We ate going on our second year. The apartments and amenities are a wsome! We made a great choice moving here !

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have had no issues the new ownership appears to be much better than the last owners in getting things done. I am really happy with the rewards system, and the $5 pizza nights thats nice when they do things for the residents

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Awesome place to live. Neat and Clean. Great amenities. Friendly staff. Reasonable rents. Best thing I like is swimming pool and also grill.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great place to live. Ownership transition was a little funky, but now hopefully everything will run smoothly. Hoping for more pest control during the long summer months.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Moved in last week everything has gone smoothly so far. Office staff has been very friendly and helpful. Spacious apartment and amenities are awesome.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here! Really nice and modern community. The people that work in the office are very friendly and they always take care of my needs. The only thing I wish we have is valet trash service because the trash compactor is a little too far from my apartment

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Office staff is awesome! They are always courteous, friendly, care about the residents and have a smile on their face Wendy Miller Apt. 5301

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Best apartments I've ever stayed at. Very friendly and professional. Staff is always on top of thing and my absolute favorite would be the pool every weekend I'm sitting by the pool

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The amenities are great. The staff is very friendly and always go above and beyond. My only issue would be with the pool being open all hours. Gets loud for those of us who live poolside.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

From the very first visit the staff has treated me like a VIP. They have helped my family and transition to our apartment with such ease. Thank you Sorrel!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great service, take care of issues immediately. Awsome amenities and beautiful pool. Gym is amazing and community is very clean and tidy with amazing greenery.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Administrative Organization Needing Improvement - Property itself Excellent - Development Recently Sold - Hoping to see more improvements (gates, service requests fulfilled)

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great place to live. Amazing office personnel. Kate T is amazing very responsive, and quick to help. Maintenance staff is great. Pool needs more up keep, and we need more trash/waste options. Compactor is always full so we can't always discard our trash. Love our home.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very easy process for moving in and love all the amenities! Not too overpriced like most other places in the area and the views are amazing for Texas living!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Sorrel Fairview is amazing. Beautiful, clean community grounds at all times. Spacious and high end town home apartments. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very fast and awesome. They go above and beyond. Best place I have lived.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I Love the community, pool and workout center. The landscaping is beautiful. I would definitely recommend living here to friends and family.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love the new management, they are responsive and organized! Looking forward to working with them and seeing the the following issues (lack of communication, lack of order, poor attitude and repeated requests of maintenance issues. People never pickup after their dogs, for which fine should be enforced. The key pad system never works, nor does the address show up on google maps. Please do not chill the pool

Doing great for the most part. No major complaints. Maybe address the trash issue from having only one trash can for the whole complex. Thanks

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

While I love the apartment and the community for the most part, there seem to be constant issues in my building that make me want to move. One major issue has been resolved but the other has not.