Sorrel Fairview Apartments

A good place to live! Good layouts for all rooms. We had someproblems with our ac but the maintnence staff was very helpfull and now everything is good!
Great place to live! Top notch amenities that are surrounded by beautifully kept grounds. Definitely perfect for your furry friends! The Sorrel has something for everyone!
Pretty good. Y'all are always pretty nice at the main office. The apartment itself is still as nice as when I moved in. Good quality furnishings, etc. And the parking is still amazing! So big plus there. Only downfall recently was those gate clickers, but that seems to have been sorted out.
Great community and the staff has been amazing. They work quickly and were about to get us in to an apartment very quickly like we needed. We love the atmosphere
Amazing apartment complex!!! We love it here! The amenities are great, my kids love the theater room and the pool. We love the no leash dog park as well!
I love, love, love these apartments! My family and I have lived here for 9 months and have really enjoyed our time here. The staff is super friendly, the grounds are well maintained, and the neighbors are awesome! I love that all of my neighbors know not only my son's name, but my dogs name as well how cool is that to have in an apartment community?!
Great staff, no problems with appliances and if we need to call maintenance they are available to you as soon as possible. I feel safe as well.
Sorrel Fairview is a great community! The amenities are convenient, and it is quiet at night. The neighbors are friendly and caring. It would be nice to have more community events.
I've been leaving @ Sorrel Apartments for 9 months. I really like the valet trash, also the pool view and how it's super quiet here! It is nice leaving here.
Excellent staff, location, apartment and amenities. Aside from some residents regularly leaving trash in the parkinglot, its been excellent so far.