Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The maintenance staff is simply fabulous. Always courteous and very prompt they do good work and are very professional. They make our community a better place to live
Overall, we have thoroughly enjoyed living at Sorrel for the past 2+ years. The location, amenities, and pricing have been a great fit. I appreciate the ease of parking near our apartment and the jogging trail as well.
The staff, grounds, and maintenance crew are the best. The staff is always cheerful and attentive. The grounds are clean and neat and the maintenance crew always does an efficient job.
Amazing! The office staff Are WONDERFUL PEOPLE! They made my move in process so easy... GREAT GREAT MANAGEMENT COMPANY!! I’m glad I choose this place !
We have lived here for over a year now. We enjoy this community and appreciate the office staff for accommodating our request when able. We have used the clubhouse , the pool , the gym and find them all an extra plus. The improvements to parking have been a God send. This location is perfect for our family .
It's nice place too live, Also the office staff, are Very nice people and try there best to help you, With any problems u have or anything u need, And its right away, almost same day.
Very quiet place and safe for us. Maintenance great, outside is taking care every Monday. Little expensive for one bedroom but it ok for now🙏
I have only been moved in for about a week. So far the amenities are phenomenal. The community is friendly and well maintained. The community is surrounded by trees. (Except for the highway that you surprisingly cannot hear.) So it has a country setting community feel, while being > than 5 minutes from anything and everything. 5 stars.
A perfect home with an outstanding staff in the office always eager to help along with fantastic maintenance crew / management they keep our homes looking updated and the grounds spotless ! The insides are the first to have the new designs and always making sure we have the most Beatiful options for our homes !!! My Neighbor’s are also the Best on both sides !!! I have never been happier!
I love living here! The only negative seems to be out of management"s control: pet owners who do not pick up after their dogs!!! This is my third year to live here and i can honestly say i have never failed to pick up after mine. The pet area in the middle is like a mine field. In the daytime you can navigate it successfully but at night not so much! Right in front of my front door and sometimes patio too I often find these "little gifts" ! There has been an improvement on the number of dogs off leash but it is difficult I realize to make some people follow common sense rules and show respect for their neighbors!!!!!