South Pointe Apartments

So far so good. Whenever I've needed a repair it's always done on time. Love the pool. Looove Debbie. Always feel safe. Its definitely a place that feels like home
I love this place. It's totally an oasis and one of the best locations in ever lived. Mis Gates also makes life so easy! Great Managment! Thanks again
I have been a resident here at south point since 2007, and I love the way the apartments is set up. There is a feeling of safety within the grounds, the pool area is comfortable, the other residents are quiet and respectful. It is a nice place to come home and relax.
I can honestly say I love living here! Whenever my friends come to visit they mention how great the location is and they're right! It's so convenient to be next to bayshore, gandy bridge, selmon expressway and Starbucks is right across the street :) Maintence is very fast at fixing things, and we have had no bug issues which is so great for Florida. I highly recommend a 3rd floor apartment since the vaulted ceilings are awesome! We have a roomy, screened in deck also with a storage closet and the master bedroom has a door that connects to it as well which I love. Lots of palm trees, a hot tub, and pool too. Rating 4 stars because the gym doesn't have updated equipment and there is a noise factor with traffic but it's not too bad!
Good maintenance and service. Easy to pay rent and service requests are completed in a timely manner. Staff is pleasant and easy to work with. No complaints at this time
Maintenance and staff are great. Things stay well tended to around the property. Maintenance requests are handled quickly. Cost of living is a little high, but the location is great.
Personable and very helpful staffs. They always keep the complex clean. They responded issues within a time frame and never delayed. Quiet living environment.
Great community with so much to offer. when i first moved to tampa i had always wanted to move to the south tampa area, now im in a community that has courteous residents, staff, and is in a place thats perfect for me and my animals. Wonderful community.
I have lived at South Pointe Apartments for 4 years. It is a great community with Pool, court yard and exercise room. Staff is friendly and professional.
So far everything has been good. Its quiet and theres always parking no matter the time of day. The front office staff are very friendly and accommodating.