We enjoy living in this community. It is quiet and small. The pool area is very nice. We have had zero problems with our apartment. The small complex is a breath of fresh air in company’s other communities.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone seems nice. I wish the person upstairs didn't stomp so hard every time they walk, but not everyone has mastered the heel-toe step. People either keep to themselves or are friendly, which is fine either way.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I absolutely love this apartment complex! Debbie, & Corazon are the greatest Leasing Agents I’ve worked with. All maintenance or questions are addressed ASAP. They both made my move in experience great! Keep up the good work!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management is the best. Have a daughter with disabilities and some complexes have not been very accommodating. Debbie has gone over and Beyond

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

A beautiful clean quiet community, very nice helpful staff, updated amenities in a convienient South Tampa location overall a great place to call home.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Debbie was very friendly and quick to respond from the start. I look forward to living in a community with such nice management. The grounds themselves are quite lovely, and the pool is great. I also quite appreciate the smart storage inside the apartment.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The leasing office has been great. They have answered all of my many questions. They were quick with responding and quick to review our application.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I recently relocated from Miami to Tampa. Finding an apartment was very difficult. Most places do not return your calls and if they eventually do its in not so favorable areas. Then I found South Pointe. Close to my place of employment and the staff is awesome. Ms Diaz went above and beyond and is a pleasure to work with. The office staff is great.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

So helpful when needed! I never have any issues with my apartment and if I do, it is taken care of in a timely manner. Friendly and respectful staff. I Would recommend anyone to live here!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love our office staff & our maintenance men are so helpful & they really know there job well . we have a beautiful resort type setting at our pool we have a great cook out for our bbq hot tub & we have a work out room . I have lived here 12 years .

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great community, large apartments, quick and efficient maintenece checks. Large pool and hot tub and workout facility is good. Online management of requests and payments is easy!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management here is extremely nice and gets on a personal level with the residents as well so it's a good feeling knowing they will do what they can to make sure everyone is happy.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place the front office staff is excellet. The maintance team is alright. The only thing i dont like is the grounds are not kept clean and the hot tub never works

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Front office staff is wonderful. Complex is clean. Public and Target close by. Price is about middle of the road for Tampa Bay Area. Maintenance is responsive.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

My roommate and I just moved into SouthPoint, Corazon and Debbie were both extremely helpful throughout the whole process and friendly! We love it here already!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Las personas son muy amigables. La piscina y el Jacuzzi adorables Las áreas comunes son muy agradables. El Publix y Target son muy cerca. La Beautiful Bayshore está a la vuelta.

So far good. I think I’m going to really like it here! The ladies in the leasing office are very kind & go out of their way to help you. They seem as happy as you are that you’re moving in.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Bonito apartamento, muy espacioso, bonito. Besinos amables y tranquilos. También el lugar es exlente nos queda muy serca de casi todo lo que necesitamos

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The apartments are not well maintained, any issues there are they are literally painted over. We had our water heater leak and it look them over 2 hours to respond while it flooded my kitchen and dining space. They wouldn't replace the fan even though it barely moves because they said there was nothing wrong with it. It is rare you actually get a hold of anyone in the front office. Apartments are overpriced for the lack of care, amenities, and features inside and outside of the apartment.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff is excellent. I wish there was a key lock or key pad lock for the pool and gym. Many times I have been to the pool when outsiders walked up tonise the pool. I would feel more safe is the gym had a working key pad lock.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Good location, it's only 10 minutes away from MacDill AFB. Shopping near by, Publix, Target, restaurants and many other smaller shops. It's a small complex with a friendly staff.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

It is a very quiet community. Only 5 buildings makes it a cozy little complex. Ample parking with plenty of visitor parking awesome location.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

my experience at south pointe has been the most easy move in experience yazenia and Debbie are amazing I cant wait till renew my lease again.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We have enjoyed our whole move in process. The office staff has made it easy and painless! Overall we are impressed with the facility and their accommodations.

Since moving in, the staff has been very accommodating and quick with servicing. They have done their best to make sure we're able to make this place feel like home.