South Pointe Apartments

daughter likes it. Quiet. well lit. Laundry area is kept clean and is inexpensive. double exit form top floors one lead to pool and laundry area, one to parking.
Nice, clean and quiet place! Just perfect! The staffs are so kind and helpful, Corazon made this how experience much easy and relax. So glad I picked this place.
All in all good place to live, huge mix of people from young to old. I have never had any problems here. They always keep the complex pretty tidy.
kjbhjjjjn just I'm going to be in town and the other is the first of many of the time I have it had one side of a building and the other is 8jb
I was just wondering if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will believe it was a pleasure to get it's ok to be off the phone with my
great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work
Everyone has been very friendly and the complex feels very safe. There are occasional foot stomping from tenants above us but overall pleasant experience so far.
The community is very nice. My neighbors are very kind. The staff are very helpful. The grounds are kept clean and tidy. The office staff are the best. They are helpful and professional. The pool is awesome! Our neighborhood watch meetings are the best. It is a nice place to live.
Nice people ready to help in leasing office and the maintenance staff are great! I feel safe here and all of the people I’ve met are very nice.
We have enjoyed our time here. As it comes to a close we decided to redo our rating. Overall the property was great. Just a few things along the way that we were not fond of.