South Pointe Apartments

Lovely pool and courtyard area, nice fitness center, and wonderful staff. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants - everything I need is a stones throw away.
great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work.
The location is nice. Everything is so close by. My roommate and I are happy with our decision to move here. Our two bedroom is very spacious and we love it.
Friendly and close to the base. Maintenance employees are very professional and polite. The office staff are nice and personable. The apartments are old but roomy. Very nice pool.
We enjoy living in this community. It is quiet and small. The pool area is very nice. We have had zero problems with our apartment. The small complex is a breath of fresh air in company’s other communities.
Everyone seems nice. I wish the person upstairs didn't stomp so hard every time they walk, but not everyone has mastered the heel-toe step. People either keep to themselves or are friendly, which is fine either way.
I absolutely love this apartment complex! Debbie, & Corazon are the greatest Leasing Agents I’ve worked with. All maintenance or questions are addressed ASAP. They both made my move in experience great! Keep up the good work!
The management is the best. Have a daughter with disabilities and some complexes have not been very accommodating. Debbie has gone over and Beyond
A beautiful clean quiet community, very nice helpful staff, updated amenities in a convienient South Tampa location overall a great place to call home.
Debbie was very friendly and quick to respond from the start. I look forward to living in a community with such nice management. The grounds themselves are quite lovely, and the pool is great. I also quite appreciate the smart storage inside the apartment.