Las personas son muy amigables. La piscina y el Jacuzzi adorables Las áreas comunes son muy agradables. El Publix y Target son muy cerca. La Beautiful Bayshore está a la vuelta.

So far good. I think I’m going to really like it here! The ladies in the leasing office are very kind & go out of their way to help you. They seem as happy as you are that you’re moving in.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Bonito apartamento, muy espacioso, bonito. Besinos amables y tranquilos. También el lugar es exlente nos queda muy serca de casi todo lo que necesitamos

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The apartments are not well maintained, any issues there are they are literally painted over. We had our water heater leak and it look them over 2 hours to respond while it flooded my kitchen and dining space. They wouldn't replace the fan even though it barely moves because they said there was nothing wrong with it. It is rare you actually get a hold of anyone in the front office. Apartments are overpriced for the lack of care, amenities, and features inside and outside of the apartment.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff is excellent. I wish there was a key lock or key pad lock for the pool and gym. Many times I have been to the pool when outsiders walked up tonise the pool. I would feel more safe is the gym had a working key pad lock.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Good location, it's only 10 minutes away from MacDill AFB. Shopping near by, Publix, Target, restaurants and many other smaller shops. It's a small complex with a friendly staff.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

It is a very quiet community. Only 5 buildings makes it a cozy little complex. Ample parking with plenty of visitor parking awesome location.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

my experience at south pointe has been the most easy move in experience yazenia and Debbie are amazing I cant wait till renew my lease again.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We have enjoyed our whole move in process. The office staff has made it easy and painless! Overall we are impressed with the facility and their accommodations.

Since moving in, the staff has been very accommodating and quick with servicing. They have done their best to make sure we're able to make this place feel like home.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I am a new resident at South Pointe and Debbie has made the moving transition to our new home very easy for my family and I. She is very welcoming and great to work with.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Nice place with caring management and top notch maintenance! I am looking forward to staying here for a long time. feel very lucky to have discovered this place!

I have had nothing but a great experience since signing my lease with this complex. Complex is clean, quiet and well taken care of. No place I’d rather live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

So far so good! We haven't moved in yet but have have a great experience with the front office people and getting everything set up and ready for move. We're excited to see all they have to offer.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great apartment pricing and clean looking community, but the staff seems a bit incompetent. I have to follow up with everything. I got an email saying someone would reach out to me within a day about our applications being approved and nobody called. So, I called and the lady said, "Oh yeah, you were approved." If someone else had gone through the app process in the meantime, my girlfriend and I would've lost the apartment and wasted $100 in app fees by no fault of our own. Then, my girlfriend went in the next day to give them all the docs they needed and pay all the upfront fees and they basically sent her on multiple scavenger hunts to collect multiple things multiple times instead of telling her everything she needed that she was missing the first time. I hope maintenance issues won't be like this while living here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Just moved here, but loving the community and property so far! My apartment is a great size for myself and my dog. The property is close to a lot of places and things to do in Tampa.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Management office good be nicer and not so rude and get to know the people that live there and that are on the lease. That's the only problem I see

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love my community and I love the pool / jacuzzi area. It's a great place to live near all the main things to do in south Tampa. Definitely 5 stars from me.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love this nice apartment, great location and thanks to y'all for being so extra kind and friendly, you are all awesome!!! Thanks so much have a good day!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Office staff is super friendly. The property is very well maintained. There is ample parking. The residents are also very friendly. I nice community to live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Southpointe is a beautiful serene apartment complex. The pool area is surrounded by lush landscape and just beautiful. The apartments are very large with big screened in porches. The dining area has a large mirrored wall that is very classy and the kitchen is very up to date. Maintenance at Southpointe is great. All apartments have alarms.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff is always friendly and offer help.. Maintenance is great.. Any issues are always addressed immeduately! We just renewed our lease. Thx!!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is quick to respond to any problems. Management in the front office always very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. The community is very quiet.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Its been a great experience here, very quick on maintenance as well. Pool area is been great, clean, and always ready. Very nice staff, willing to help, and answer questions.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff is very friendly, professional & accommodating. A couple maintenance issues that should have been addressed before move in though, prevented me from giving it a full 5 stars. 4.5 is still great though.