Great apartment pricing and clean looking community, but the staff seems a bit incompetent. I have to follow up with everything. I got an email saying someone would reach out to me within a day about our applications being approved and nobody called. So, I called and the lady said, "Oh yeah, you were approved." If someone else had gone through the app process in the meantime, my girlfriend and I would've lost the apartment and wasted $100 in app fees by no fault of our own. Then, my girlfriend went in the next day to give them all the docs they needed and pay all the upfront fees and they basically sent her on multiple scavenger hunts to collect multiple things multiple times instead of telling her everything she needed that she was missing the first time. I hope maintenance issues won't be like this while living here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Just moved here, but loving the community and property so far! My apartment is a great size for myself and my dog. The property is close to a lot of places and things to do in Tampa.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Management office good be nicer and not so rude and get to know the people that live there and that are on the lease. That's the only problem I see

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love my community and I love the pool / jacuzzi area. It's a great place to live near all the main things to do in south Tampa. Definitely 5 stars from me.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love this nice apartment, great location and thanks to y'all for being so extra kind and friendly, you are all awesome!!! Thanks so much have a good day!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Office staff is super friendly. The property is very well maintained. There is ample parking. The residents are also very friendly. I nice community to live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Southpointe is a beautiful serene apartment complex. The pool area is surrounded by lush landscape and just beautiful. The apartments are very large with big screened in porches. The dining area has a large mirrored wall that is very classy and the kitchen is very up to date. Maintenance at Southpointe is great. All apartments have alarms.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff is always friendly and offer help.. Maintenance is great.. Any issues are always addressed immeduately! We just renewed our lease. Thx!!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is quick to respond to any problems. Management in the front office always very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. The community is very quiet.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Its been a great experience here, very quick on maintenance as well. Pool area is been great, clean, and always ready. Very nice staff, willing to help, and answer questions.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff is very friendly, professional & accommodating. A couple maintenance issues that should have been addressed before move in though, prevented me from giving it a full 5 stars. 4.5 is still great though.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love this community. I feel safe. The amenities are great. What I enjoy most is the community is so small, the office staff know you by name! My only gripe is the annually increasing rent. =(

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The apartment complex seems very homey. I also love the amenities. The office staff are very friendly as well. I just know I'm going to enjoy living there. It feels like home already.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Pretty great place to live. A convinient and very nice location. Close to channelside and downtown Tampa. Nearby two parks. Very nice ammendies.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love my apt. but there is not much noise buffer between floors. I can hear every step of my neighbor, all his vacuuming, and his large dog sounds like a horse, my china cabinet rattles all the time. ugh

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always spot on, quick to respond and incredibly friendly when they show up to fix the issue. Since we moved in, in July, we have had three major issues which required a lot of attention, and they were taken care of as quickly as possible. However, the ladies that work in the lobby are never in the office at the time their hours say they are supposed to and when we moved in they seemed less than knowledgeable on what they were supposed to be doing. If we weren't trying to save money we would be moving at the end of our contract.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff is very friendly, quiet residence, with prompt service request completion. Not to mention the location of the complex so close to downtown and bayshore is a huge plus.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I think you're doing great. The only issues I've had are with noise and spiders! I listen to frogs every night when it's warm, and construction on the street through the night as well lately. Hard to sleep!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love the property! Maintenance is really great a fixing issues. Friendly neighbors. Love the area the community is located in which is near all the restaurants and not to far for downtown Tampa.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

you are doing great ,very happy living here, office staff is very helpful and maintenance is very prompt at taking care of problems,thanks for everything

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Community is clean, maintenence is timely, staff is very friendly, pool and laundry facilities are great, apartments are up to date. No complaints.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

It's great! Neighbors are friendly and quiet. I would recommend this anyone that is looking to mover to Tampa. The whole application process was simple.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everything has been great! I love my apartment and the community is awesome. Everyone has been very friendly and extremely helpful. Great place to live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

There could be more pest control measures at this complex. Dog owners need to be reminded to pick up after their dogs so that I'm not constantly stepping in crap.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great job at the office. Listen customer complain and resolved. Quiet location and clean. They are nice at the office and help you. Pool most of the time is very clean.