Maintenance and staff are great. Things stay well tended to around the property. Maintenance requests are handled quickly. Cost of living is a little high, but the location is great.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Good maintenance and service. Easy to pay rent and service requests are completed in a timely manner. Staff is pleasant and easy to work with. No complaints at this time

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I can honestly say I love living here! Whenever my friends come to visit they mention how great the location is and they're right! It's so convenient to be next to bayshore, gandy bridge, selmon expressway and Starbucks is right across the street :) Maintence is very fast at fixing things, and we have had no bug issues which is so great for Florida. I highly recommend a 3rd floor apartment since the vaulted ceilings are awesome! We have a roomy, screened in deck also with a storage closet and the master bedroom has a door that connects to it as well which I love. Lots of palm trees, a hot tub, and pool too. Rating 4 stars because the gym doesn't have updated equipment and there is a noise factor with traffic but it's not too bad!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I have been a resident here at south point since 2007, and I love the way the apartments is set up. There is a feeling of safety within the grounds, the pool area is comfortable, the other residents are quiet and respectful. It is a nice place to come home and relax.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love this place. It's totally an oasis and one of the best locations in ever lived. Mis Gates also makes life so easy! Great Managment! Thanks again

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

So far so good. Whenever I've needed a repair it's always done on time. Love the pool. Looove Debbie. Always feel safe. Its definitely a place that feels like home