The apartment complex seems very homey. I also love the amenities. The office staff are very friendly as well. I just know I'm going to enjoy living there. It feels like home already.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Pretty great place to live. A convinient and very nice location. Close to channelside and downtown Tampa. Nearby two parks. Very nice ammendies.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love my apt. but there is not much noise buffer between floors. I can hear every step of my neighbor, all his vacuuming, and his large dog sounds like a horse, my china cabinet rattles all the time. ugh

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always spot on, quick to respond and incredibly friendly when they show up to fix the issue. Since we moved in, in July, we have had three major issues which required a lot of attention, and they were taken care of as quickly as possible. However, the ladies that work in the lobby are never in the office at the time their hours say they are supposed to and when we moved in they seemed less than knowledgeable on what they were supposed to be doing. If we weren't trying to save money we would be moving at the end of our contract.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff is very friendly, quiet residence, with prompt service request completion. Not to mention the location of the complex so close to downtown and bayshore is a huge plus.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I think you're doing great. The only issues I've had are with noise and spiders! I listen to frogs every night when it's warm, and construction on the street through the night as well lately. Hard to sleep!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love the property! Maintenance is really great a fixing issues. Friendly neighbors. Love the area the community is located in which is near all the restaurants and not to far for downtown Tampa.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

you are doing great ,very happy living here, office staff is very helpful and maintenance is very prompt at taking care of problems,thanks for everything

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Community is clean, maintenence is timely, staff is very friendly, pool and laundry facilities are great, apartments are up to date. No complaints.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

It's great! Neighbors are friendly and quiet. I would recommend this anyone that is looking to mover to Tampa. The whole application process was simple.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everything has been great! I love my apartment and the community is awesome. Everyone has been very friendly and extremely helpful. Great place to live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

There could be more pest control measures at this complex. Dog owners need to be reminded to pick up after their dogs so that I'm not constantly stepping in crap.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great job at the office. Listen customer complain and resolved. Quiet location and clean. They are nice at the office and help you. Pool most of the time is very clean.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Sweet and patient staff. Safe place to live. The maintenance staff is the best. Love them all. I am so glad we chose to love here. Couldn't ask for better staff.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love living at South Pointe , I have lived here approx 8 years , I have a lot of friends & family here we like to sit by our beautiful tropical pool & our BBQ area . We love our office & maintance staff .

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

So far everything has been good. Its quiet and theres always parking no matter the time of day. The front office staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I have lived at South Pointe Apartments for 4 years. It is a great community with Pool, court yard and exercise room. Staff is friendly and professional.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great community with so much to offer. when i first moved to tampa i had always wanted to move to the south tampa area, now im in a community that has courteous residents, staff, and is in a place thats perfect for me and my animals. Wonderful community.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Personable and very helpful staffs. They always keep the complex clean. They responded issues within a time frame and never delayed. Quiet living environment.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance and staff are great. Things stay well tended to around the property. Maintenance requests are handled quickly. Cost of living is a little high, but the location is great.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Good maintenance and service. Easy to pay rent and service requests are completed in a timely manner. Staff is pleasant and easy to work with. No complaints at this time

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I can honestly say I love living here! Whenever my friends come to visit they mention how great the location is and they're right! It's so convenient to be next to bayshore, gandy bridge, selmon expressway and Starbucks is right across the street :) Maintence is very fast at fixing things, and we have had no bug issues which is so great for Florida. I highly recommend a 3rd floor apartment since the vaulted ceilings are awesome! We have a roomy, screened in deck also with a storage closet and the master bedroom has a door that connects to it as well which I love. Lots of palm trees, a hot tub, and pool too. Rating 4 stars because the gym doesn't have updated equipment and there is a noise factor with traffic but it's not too bad!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I have been a resident here at south point since 2007, and I love the way the apartments is set up. There is a feeling of safety within the grounds, the pool area is comfortable, the other residents are quiet and respectful. It is a nice place to come home and relax.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love this place. It's totally an oasis and one of the best locations in ever lived. Mis Gates also makes life so easy! Great Managment! Thanks again

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

So far so good. Whenever I've needed a repair it's always done on time. Love the pool. Looove Debbie. Always feel safe. Its definitely a place that feels like home