South Pointe Apartments

I recently relocated from Miami to Tampa. Finding an apartment was very difficult. Most places do not return your calls and if they eventually do its in not so favorable areas. Then I found South Pointe. Close to my place of employment and the staff is awesome. Ms Diaz went above and beyond and is a pleasure to work with. The office staff is great.
So helpful when needed! I never have any issues with my apartment and if I do, it is taken care of in a timely manner. Friendly and respectful staff. I Would recommend anyone to live here!
I love our office staff & our maintenance men are so helpful & they really know there job well . we have a beautiful resort type setting at our pool we have a great cook out for our bbq hot tub & we have a work out room . I have lived here 12 years .
Great community, large apartments, quick and efficient maintenece checks. Large pool and hot tub and workout facility is good. Online management of requests and payments is easy!
The management here is extremely nice and gets on a personal level with the residents as well so it's a good feeling knowing they will do what they can to make sure everyone is happy.
great place the front office staff is excellet. The maintance team is alright. The only thing i dont like is the grounds are not kept clean and the hot tub never works
Front office staff is wonderful. Complex is clean. Public and Target close by. Price is about middle of the road for Tampa Bay Area. Maintenance is responsive.
My roommate and I just moved into SouthPoint, Corazon and Debbie were both extremely helpful throughout the whole process and friendly! We love it here already!
Las personas son muy amigables. La piscina y el Jacuzzi adorables Las áreas comunes son muy agradables. El Publix y Target son muy cerca. La Beautiful Bayshore está a la vuelta.
So far good. I think I’m going to really like it here! The ladies in the leasing office are very kind & go out of their way to help you. They seem as happy as you are that you’re moving in.