Very friendly staff and very convenient location. Enjoying all of the benefits offered by the staff. The location is close to all the vendors and services we need.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The experience so far has been very good. The locality is superbly maintained along with the utilities like Gym, swimming pool etc. The problems or issues addressed promptly.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great place to live with the luxury of indoor pool, basket ball court, yoga room and lot other stuff. Safe, Peaceful and calm neighborhood to live.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

it has been a wonderful experience staying in Southwind with nicely maintained area and the events happing all around the month. Me and My wife like the place a lot.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Everyone at the office is always friendly and helpful. I've been here for over 2 years and have never had any problems. And the peace and quiet is nice.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We have been living in SouthWind apartments for 8 months and no complaints at all. The location is perfect, I am close to groceries and stores, very convenient. I am also close to the highway i65, so I can be in Nashville in less than 30 minutes. The staff organize a lot of events every month. The amenities are awesome! I love the indoor swimming pool. My only complaint is a new replacement for the light in the master bedroom, that it's been broken for a month and the new one is out of order. And because of the beautiful lake, in summer there are so many mosquitos.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent apartment for living with a family. Support staff are very helpful. So many events are conducted by the Southwind Apartments management.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The price is great compared to other communities in the area. There are more amenities and the C.A.R.E.S. team schedule at least 2 to 3 events a month for the residents.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Quiet community, lots of fun activities for residents. Maintenance is very responsive. Pet friendly, with waste stations and a dog park. Nice place to live.