The experience so far has been ok. The locality is well maintained along with the utilities like Gym, swimming pool etc. Some issues are attended timely.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment is very good and location is also perfect. .only problem is that issue fixing from apartment customer care department is slow. ...

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Cool place to live with the family. Everything is near by and pleasing community members to take care of us anytime with a smile 😊. Hope it continues forever

Reply from South Wind Apartments

South Wind is Franklin's best kept secret! It is a wonderful, quiet place to call home and the neighbors are wonderful! South Wind has great amenities as well!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

When I needed to decide what to do when my lease was up for renewal I made the choice to stay with Southwind. I have been here for a few years . I had the choice to move to another apartment but, i know that where i am right now is the best place for me. The staff are very friendly and meintance is quick to come whenever there is a problem. Every month hospitality come up with activities for the residents and they are always a great way to meet others. Southwind is the hidden gem of Franklin.

South Wind Apartments have been our perfect home away from home with the friendly staff and amazing amenities!! We are so happy we stumbled upon this Franklin, TN gem!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Love everthing here,pool neighbors amazing views,location location everything is around the corner freeway,Kroger,restaurants staff is dread and very helpful.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Pleasant and courteous staff and prompt attention when there is a problem. Keep the grounds looking pretty and neat. Choice of appliances and flooring is very nice.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

This place is awesome, quite and many amenities! A win, win place to live. Especially the bang for the buck as well, so many apartments in the surrounding area that are way over priced compared to this place.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Awesome!! We have just started our second year here, and have absolutely loved it from day one. The staff works hard to make sure every resident has opportunity to enjoy community events.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

the grounds here at South Wind apartments are kept up really well, and the staff always have a smile on there faces, even when you dont always have good news.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Staying since 3 months iys really good experience with support of apartments staff. Washer/Dreyer can be provided in Unit for the kind of rent we are paying. It's becoming additonal expenditure. Size of 2 bedroom and 2 bath room is good. Vent fan in the kitchen will help to outflow the air/fumes while cooking to keep others in trouble. Specially who have allergies like me are facing big time problem.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We love South Wind. Great staff! The only thing we dislike is the valet trash. It is very expensive; I would rather take the trash out myself.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I love living here! It is the most convenient location in Franklin! Lots of privacy, wooded area, quiet, safe and good neighbors...staff is amazing and they take very good care of residents needs!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Really good and awesome place to live... Amenities are great and management is too good.. Thanks for all the management faculties for the maintenance...:-)

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very friendly staff and very convenient location. Enjoying all of the benefits offered by the staff. The location is close to all the vendors and services we need.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The experience so far has been very good. The locality is superbly maintained along with the utilities like Gym, swimming pool etc. The problems or issues addressed promptly.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great place to live with the luxury of indoor pool, basket ball court, yoga room and lot other stuff. Safe, Peaceful and calm neighborhood to live.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

it has been a wonderful experience staying in Southwind with nicely maintained area and the events happing all around the month. Me and My wife like the place a lot.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Everyone at the office is always friendly and helpful. I've been here for over 2 years and have never had any problems. And the peace and quiet is nice.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We have been living in SouthWind apartments for 8 months and no complaints at all. The location is perfect, I am close to groceries and stores, very convenient. I am also close to the highway i65, so I can be in Nashville in less than 30 minutes. The staff organize a lot of events every month. The amenities are awesome! I love the indoor swimming pool. My only complaint is a new replacement for the light in the master bedroom, that it's been broken for a month and the new one is out of order. And because of the beautiful lake, in summer there are so many mosquitos.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent apartment for living with a family. Support staff are very helpful. So many events are conducted by the Southwind Apartments management.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The price is great compared to other communities in the area. There are more amenities and the C.A.R.E.S. team schedule at least 2 to 3 events a month for the residents.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Quiet community, lots of fun activities for residents. Maintenance is very responsive. Pet friendly, with waste stations and a dog park. Nice place to live.