South Wind Apartments

A great to live, friendly staff and quiet place to live. Easy access to Cool Springs, Downtown Franklin and the interstate to get to Nashville.
We loved our stay in southwinds in all aspects . Maintenance team turns out immediately if we have any issues and office staff is also so cool.
I enjoy it here. I love the area and it's been pretty peaceful. It is really neat to be so close to so many things. When it snowed, we walked to get food, etc. It's the best of both worlds being in a hidden gem and just a ways down from Cool Springs
Management team is very professional and polite, they always smile and they are very open to any question. Any issue is resolved in timely manner. Thanks.
Southwind is a very good apartment with lot of good mainttenance team members.They respond to maintenance requests in a prompt way and complete it.
We love the amenities. The front desk staff is wonderful. The maintenance crew is super kind and quick. The place is in top condition. We are enjoying living here.
Maintenance is very responsive, office staff is nice, and community is quiet. Nearly every store you can think of is within biking distance. Amenities are great. My only complaints are that the apartments are showing their age, AC/Heat is very loud, and the floors creak a lot when upstairs neighbors are walking around.
We absolutely love it here. Great community and a beautiful view. I would recommend south wind to all my friends! It's a great place and a great location.
Great Service. Friendly Staff. Good apartments & Neighbourhood.... would like to stay here and will be referring friends to stay in this apartment....
I've only been here a week but so far so good ! It would be 5 stars but I haven't been here long enough to go all out. Maintenance guy is A1, give him a raise !!