South Wind Apartments

Such a beautiful community with great amenities and peaceful environment 🤩very nice place for happy stay!Thank you Southwinds for this wonderful giveaway initiative...as well for wonderful maintenance and helpful staffs👌👌👌
We love it here so far!!! Amazing amenities and the apartment is the perfect size for the 2 of us. We have had one maintenance issue when we first moved in and they responded so quickly.
Amenities are the best part. Need lot of improvement... hot water dont come constantly, flooring issue, walls are not properly painted and some parts are coming out,,, the second floor sucks as while we walk it makes lot of noise
I really love it here. I like the place, the neighborhood and especially the amenities. It’s great to raise our children here. Also, we are so close to a lot of stores once you exit Southwinds drive. I would definitely recommend this to all our friends here in Franklin. Admin staff are very nice and very accommodating.
Excellent community, very family friendly and cool activities every month. Common areas clean and maintenance requests always dealt rapidly.
The apartment is chic and beautiful. The location is great too, it quiet but just around the corner you find everything you need. One of the things we liked was the amenities, yay for indoor heated pool!
Southwind is an amazing place to live! The community is friendly, the location is convenient, and the management helps their residents quickly and efficiently.
I arrived in the evening with my fiance. Stephanie helped us quickly get the keys and the paperwork out of the way. She was kind and even remembered who we were from our phone calls. We received a map, and wow, I had no idea of all the amazing perks that went with the community. Even better was when we pulled the trailer to unpack, the people who came out of their apartments were very kind, allowing us to move through with our boxes. They all greeted us with excitement, we even met 2 beautiful Yorkies. The grass was fresh and green even in the winter and there were no dog tracings anywhere. They have lights over the water way and it's a very big community with lots of trees and areas to walk. It's been 2 days and we are very excited for our stay. Thank you Stephanie for all your help!
Staff was very easy to work with during application and move in process. Maintenance staff has been quick to fix any issues. The complex is quiet and rarely hear my neighbors. Overall this has been a smooth transition.
We are happy to be here at South Wind. Everyone is so nice here. The office management is great, very helpful. And maintenance has responded right away. We like being close to many shopping centers too. Looking forward to exploring the area more in the coming year.