I moved in three weeks ago. Even beforehand, I was charmed by Hannah, who showed us the apartment and kept in contact to answer all my questions. I moved in without any difficulty and was welcomed warmly. I had two small maintenance requests, which were completed the next day (after I requested help via the resident portal). The apartment complex is very quiet and the homes are well insulated. I went to one of the community events--take home pizza making. Everyone was welcoming, the fixings were generous, and the pizza I took home was delicious. Thank you, Southwinds, for a good transition into apartment living.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

This is the best place I have lived. The entire staff is amazing and so nice. The grounds are very clean. I have felt welcome since the moment I stepped here.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It is a very nice place to stay. But the rents are going high too every year. Good maintenance support. Small windows at home and making the rooms usually dark due to the Tenessee weather

Nice and clean. Apartments locality is great as its nearby to all the essential stores. Staff in leasing office is helpful and supportive. Overall satisfied

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Awesome, till now it's been a month comfortable at home n with surroundings. We are happy with the indoor games n pools. Walking around the apartment is a great experience.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

User friendly , exciting environment and easy access to shopping outlets. Overall a very good apartment to stay. Admin staff of Southwind are very cordial and helpful. My special thanks to Hannah Brewer.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Having unique amenity is an indoor pool even we can enjoy more during winter and rainy season besides special events every month which will make everyone fun, refresh.Good maintenance on time.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community is good and well maintained. The neighborhood is pretty amazing. Its more comfortable when the necessity shops are near. Its great place for pets too!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It has been good as of now! The only problem is with the tennis courts which has not been sorted out yet! Apart from that the rest is all fine.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Professional staff. Always clean. Awesome amenities.... Like living at a hotel!!!!! Overall a great community in a great location that I would personally recommend to all. No complaints!! 5 stars!!!!!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I love living at Southwind! The staff is responsive and professional. Best amenities ever.... seriously like living at a hotel. No complaints!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Community is nice and quiet. They put on a lot of events throughout the year. The office staff and maintenance are great! 10/10 would recommend

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Community is clean with superb amenities. Neighborhood looks nice. Indoor swimming pool is the best. Love the ambience around. Its near most of the resturaunts i like to visit.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent place to live and excellent amenities. The service request will be resolved very quickly. I recommend the apartments to fiends and families.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very nice winter experience with nice decoration around near the lake. Nice christmas decoration. Well maintained gym and yoga room. And clean.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Just moved in but so far so, so awesome! Enjoying the amenities. Easy to utilize them and not need our gym/pool/sauna at the sports plex! Makes out hectic life so much easier to have it at home. Apartment is roomy and ready for visitors which we love and so much more quiet than being downtown!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Love it! Great place. Office staff is super friendly. Trash valet is awesome! Pet friendly. Nice interiors. Love the creek that runs right behind our building.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Love this community! Great staff, great location, awesome amenities! Highly recommend this community if you are looking in Franklin Tennessee!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Awesome place to live! Property is beautiful and the location is convenient to lots of shopping - walking distance to Aldi, Publix, and the Post Office.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

it is spacious. it is neat and clean.leasing office has all gym facilities and swimming pool. If possible should provide microwave for 2 bed room apartments.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It’s only been a day but so far it’s a quite placeto live. The apartment is very spacious. I love the color of the counter tops and the cabinets. Over all good experience so far.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

So far; it’s great! Staff is so warm & friendly-you really feel like part of a community. Plus, I had a leak under the sink- a friendly staff member came and fixed it minutes after I called.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Staff and neighbors are great. All issues are handled professionally and immediately. The amenities are fantastic. My son loves the basketball court and shooting pool

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Convenient location, wonderful Management, gorgeous grounds and valet garbage?! What's not to love about our community? Amenities galore!!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Third amenities are second to none. I wanted a large apartment without carpet & I found it. My apartment backs up to the woods & the dogs love it. 5