over all I like it, but the food has went down hill. I would like to have fried chicken, collardgreens mac and cheese and cornbread or fried chicken day.

Overall Southgate is a great place to live. Close to campus, and local activities. The dorm units could use a little TLC. The wardrobes are old and do not stay closed completely. The Lofts are great, however during a recent storm there were some leaks.

great place to live for incoming freshman who are new to Tallahassee. Very easy to meet and make new friends in the IM sports and other weekly activities

My experience has been fantastic. I love all the amenities. The study rooms are awesome and so it the gym I go all the time. The food is alright but the cleaning service is great.

Multiple friends of mine have all said the same thing about Southgate and that’s that it’s the best way to start off your college career in Tallahassee.

I think this plac was in a time of management movement because this place had its problems. The main one being the food court which sucks. And the people there are so rude.

Great place to live! Good place for freshman to get used to the college experience. Definitely had a lot of variety of activities and socials to offer for everyone.

Such a great experience. I don’t live here yet but I am so excited to because I have heard such great things. Also I’m attending fsu which is super exciting

Southgate is an amazing place to live. When I first came up here I was nervous about starting my first year of college. But southgate made me feel right at home.

Great staff and the location is convenient. The gyms, cafeteria and rooms are so nice and make living away from home an easy transition! Highly reccommend.

Overall it hasn’t been to bad! Lot us of complaints with the food which is pretty much accurate, and very noisy which you expect from college kids! But not a bad experience at all!

Overall I’ve made a lot of new friends and have enjoyed living here. The only downside has been the food. It’s a lot of the same thing over and over and the staff that works there isn’t very friendly.

At first it was really good. Then the quality of the food deteriorated for a while, but it is back to normal. The only thing I would suggest is actually listen to the people that live here more often.

Southgate is a welcoming place to live with all your friends and many ammentites available to you at all hours of the day. Close to campus so very convenient.

South Gate has been a good living experience. The food started out rough but the dining hall stepped it up. The dorms are nice and the location is perfect.

I enjoy living at southgate. I have met some of my closest friends here. Ive also been to the fsu dorms and I think southgate is much nicer.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Love the location and all my friends I have made living here but the food in the dining hall sucks. Half the time theres no food out other than the grill and the employees just complain about their jobs.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate was definitely a great choice for my housing this year. I ended up meeting a lot of great people. I like having a gym so close to where I live.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

There are some problems with the dining hall with food and cleanliness but the staff and maintenance are competent and nice. When there is a problem SouthGate does attempt to fix it.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I really like it here because the people here are very kind to me. For example, the workers at the cafe are very nice and I've actually made friends with most of them.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Everything is great, things get fixed quickly, just wished there were some more washers and dryers. Overall good experience would come here again as a freshman

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Love the location and the dorm feel. very clean, nice bathrooms but the food is not the greatest and super over priced. Overall I like living here but some improvements could definitely be made.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

without southgate i wouldn’t have the friend group i currently have so i’m really grateful southgate has brought me that. ceiling has a wet spot (room 561),

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It is so beautiful and friendly here. The food is awesome and the staff. They do a really well job working with others and team building. The activities we participate in as well are awesome!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

My experience at southgate has been amazing. The dining hall was not the best though, but it was bearable. Overall, i would reccomend southgate to a friend.