fine, food was terrible. I’m not going out of the class but I’m going down the stairs and I’ll slide in the a my class and in my class and then I will can come go over later on my break I don’t.

This place has been a great experience and I have made so many new friends and gained so many memories! Recommend this place to anyone looking to have a great year

overall I had a very positive experience staying here. I loved being a hallway away from all my friends and was excited to make new friends. I would definitely recommend living here to family members and friends.

What I love most about southgate is how much the residents are involved! I have met so many friends and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else my freshman year!

Living at Southgate was great! Having a dining hall right beneath the rooms was super convenient, as well as having 2 gyms in the same building as well.

Southgate was a good experience, it was very clean and up to date. The events hosted were a good way to get involved. The only complaint that I have is that the food was not always the best, a lot of the choices that were served for dinner were just not things I liked and they weren’t that good. The grill was excellent and the smoothie station was awesome. I also enjoyed the the breakfast that was served, that was always the best meal I believe at southgate.

Great place to live as a freshman! Met tons of new people who are now my best friends just from living here! Everyone here is nice and friendly

I did like my stay at Southgate and I wouldn’t take it back for any other place. Very nice workers but a little cliquey amongst the residents.

My residence experience was excellent. Mike kept the place in amazing shape and was a great role model for the students housed here. The RAs were kind and relatable and the food was above average.

The food and service by the food staff was amazing! The dorms are super nice! I wish there was another chance to switch roommates though! It's a great dorm though!

This has been a very good place for me to live other than the smells in the room sometimes and the air being so moist I have made so many friends and so glad I decided to live here for my freshman year

I liked the friends I have gained from living here and the rooms were not bad but I think the food could be better and I don't like how I paid for the expensive meal plan when they don't swipe the card.

Food can be improved by a lot and the staff could do more a lot of the kitchen staff sits around. Living in the dorm room is good. The RA are all very nice.

Provides interactive socials and IM sports that are a great way to make new friends. Not only is the building in a great location but the rooms are clean and spacious and the food served in the cafeteria is good and contains a lot of variety.

Southgate is an awesome place to live for your first or second year (living in the lofts). It is so close to campus and everything else that Tallahassee has to offer.

Living there my freshman year was a great experience, the food is awesome and they have a lot of socials so you can meet other people that live fhere

Everyone is so nice and helpful. I believe I am going to fall in love with SouthGate Campus Centre. Also the prices are so affordable and worth it!

Southgate has been the best living experience. I have met all of my best friends by living in southgate. The food is also decent and all the staff is so nice. They make living in a dorm extremely comfortable. They also have super fun party’s! All of my friends living in the FSU dorms wish they where living in southgate.

I’ve really liked living here and I will definitely recommend people to stay here. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. I love being so close to my friends and campus.

This has been great. I have met a lot of people while doing the process between TCC and fsu. They have gave me a great opportunity to put myself in the best situation.

I am currently in my second semester living at SouthGate and I love it so much. The ra’s get you really involved with sports and social events. I think southgate is the best dorm

the food is good. the rooms are nice. i like the sports that is included with the dorm. everyone is respectful. the gym has everything you need.

the southgate community is fun to live in. the activities that are done by the RA's are fun, and help everyone meet new people. I also enjoy the food they have at southgate.

South Gate Campus center has given me an unforgettable freshman experience, this staff is friendly and will help you with anything you need.

I like the food and all the staff here at Southgate. My one complaint is that it is a bit cliquey with the people that live here. Lots of drama