I love it there’s a bunch of great people here! Great food! Great hospitality! Everyone is extremely nice and helpful and the rooms are perfect size and comfy!

Dining hall is not worth the money at all. Maintenance and bathrooms are nice. Overall just way too overpriced to be under compensated. It’s unfair we pay so much to have top prison food. If i could live here without a meal plan i’d be so much more satisfied.

Nice experience - it can get loud during the quiet hours, and no one seems to be trying to keep the noise down, though. Everything else seems to be good

Living at Southgate has been awesome! I’ve met so many people and been able to live with all of my friends. It’s been so fun so far, and I’ve loved it.

it was very fun as I get to compete in fun competitions like the door decorating and all of the fun social. Plus it is super convenient to live as I am right next to school

It has been amazing. Everyone has been polite, it is in the most perfect spot and the food is amazing. Also all the events are unique and help everyone get to know each other.

South Gate is a great place to live your freshman year. I didn’t know I could have so much fun and make so many friends just by living with them. I would recommend South Gate to any incoming freshman.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s been fun meeting new people but there are some flaws. Half the lights in my room don’t work and the sink doesn’t drain. Other than that it has been fun

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is amazing, especially the location, and I’ve made tons of great friends. I only wish the dining hall stayed open a little longer so I could get food after work, or that they would let me take food out so I could warm it up after!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Overall this is a good place to live. The location is really convenient for campus and places to go. The dryers aren't the best so they take more time and money to dry. Cafeteria is really good.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

So far it has been very fun. I love how much more social it seems to be than other dorms. The only thing that currently is problematic is just how cold it is in the dining hall.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Overall, living in southgate is a great experience for first-year students. It’s easy to make a bunch of new friends BUt the food gets tiring and the washer/dryer situation sucks.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Amazing location for “Off-Campus” housing; though it’s basically on FSU campus. I love how chill it is and having my own parking spot in the garage. So far I’ve enjoyed staying here!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

For being off campus housing the location is great and I like that its next to a cute cafe. The amenities available, especially the gyms, are very convenient. Also the events hosted by Southgate are always fun.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is an amazing experience! It is very easy to meet people and make friends with people in Southgate. The meal plan is very helpful and I personally like the food. The location is hard to beat with just steps away from the Florida State campus and Landis Green. Additional positives are the rooms are all-suite style so you have your bathroom that you share with your roommate. Also, Southgate hosts events/socials every month with different themes to get the residents out of their dorm and having fun.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The water in my bathroom is white. I have requested to get it fixed but nothing happens. Food could be better. Please buy a new smoothie blender. Others than that I love everything especially the location

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

There's never really an issue I just wish the dining hall was open later, it makes it really hard to not starve when you can't go get food past 8:30

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The dorms themselves are awesome and have zero problems with, the dining hall is great and super convenient. Only reason it's not five stars is because there are plenty of times where I would want o eat past 8:30pm downstairs.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I love southgate. Everyone is very friendly and the RA’s really care about the residents. It’s a very safe environment, I always feel very comfortable and at home here. The food is also very good.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I give my community 5 stars because it is quiet, active and easy to be in. I have made many great friends here and I hope, to be able to stay here next year too

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

This is my first year at Southgate and so far I’ve had an awesome time. I’ve met a lot of new people, made a lot of new friends, and I love my room.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I love living in Southgate because it has given me the ability to meet new people and has allowed the college experience to be so much more fun.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Maintenance requests take a bit of time but everything else is good! I like how the gym and common room are open 24/7 and how there's always something going on.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Everything is good so far but but as good as I had hoped. There’s something that’s always broken and the cooks can be very rude sometimes but apart from that everything is good

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

So far my experience at Southgate has been . It has been a good experience so far. There is room for improvements for activities, food, etc. Love the location