Southgate Campus Centre

I got stuck in the parking garage elevator twice, kinda scary. BUt the food is really good, i love that we have egg whites in the morning. The fact the there is a cleaning person is awesome! I really like south gate!
I like it! The only things that I don't like are the little things such as the air not being consistent and the fact that you can't take food out of the cafeteria or bring people in to eat with you even if they pay.
I love this place! It's super friendly and well kept! It has a great vibe! The people are great! The bathroom is much nicer than any other dorm
It's so fun here! Everyone is so nice and the food is great! Southgate offers parents a complete student living package giving students everything they need to be successful for their first year of college. Focusing on school and doing well freshman year, students have everything provided for
This page seems really cool but kinda confusing and nothing is explained very well. But I think it is awesome that you can win prizes and you can see how many points other southgate people have received.
This property is very cool. It's very inviting and has lots of activities to do for free merchandise which is great when you are a college freshman.
The leak problem that has been going on is a little inconvenient. The food needs to vary more
The food could be better, maybe more variety, but other than that, can't complain about much. Love the social events and the atmosphere. I've met some really amazing friends here and i'm having a lot of fun!
I love how it's coed and you can be close to all your friends. I also love all the activities put on here so we can meet new people. I do wish there was healthier food at the cafeteria though, like wraps and soup and stuff. Also when I go to do laundry they are always used up so maybe getting more washer and dryers would help out. I don't like how the elevators shut down sometimes either, I have a bad knee and it really hurts to walk up the stairs.
It's a great experience living here and i love being able to meet so many people. The food in the cafeterias is even good! You're not going to find that many places. They even have a salad bar so that your able to eat healthy.