It’s a wonderful experience to be a part of and somewhere I would suggest to be in Tallahassee. It’s a safe environment. It’s also very opening and warming to students

i like living here because of SouthGate's proximity to campus. also because I have met some great great friends and the Resident Assistants are cool

I like it! The only things that I don't like are the little things such as the air not being consistent and the fact that you can't take food out of the cafeteria or bring people in to eat with you even if they pay.

So for my stay he has been like a roller coaster, it's has it ups and many downs but over all can't complain about my first experience, which put me into perspective.

Good people, good food, nice rooms plus you get your own bathroom. The RA's are nice and friendly. The best food on campus and the workers are great

I think living here has been a wonderful experience. However, it is quite annoying sometimes with kids screaming in the halls in the middle of the night. I do love all the events here though

The rooms are very nice. Beds are slightly larger than Fsu dorms with much nicer bathrooms...not very good at keeping the noise and crazy activity down late at night during the school week..drugs and alcohol everywhere

So far the experience has been good! Some times the halls are a little noisy at night. Laundry is always hard to do because it's always full.

Southgate is okay if you're into the whole dorm thing. I mean occasionally you'll find a used condom on your doorknob or wake up to the screaming of blacked out sorority girls but overall, everything's just great.

I think this is a great location for freshman to live and have entertainment. The conscience of the cafeteria and gym and study room is the same building is a plus. There are only some bathroom issues, as well as issues with key fobs and not opening doors. The other down side is there are no lights.

Food can be improved by a lot and the staff could do more a lot of the kitchen staff sits around. Living in the dorm room is good. The RA are all very nice.

This page seems really cool but kinda confusing and nothing is explained very well. But I think it is awesome that you can win prizes and you can see how many points other southgate people have received.

It’s a great experience to be able to live here and have the dorm experience. I enjoy how active the dorm is and the events that are taken. It’s something I don’t regret.

It’s something you need to experience in college. I enjoy being able to live in southgate And it’s something I don’t regret doing. I’m happy I like it here

I really enjoy my time at southgate. The rooms are excellent, the garage, and amenities are extremely nice. The only problem I have is the staff in the cafeteria. But other than that the food is great!

The foods not too bad, the kitchen and maintenance staff are great, the building smells pretty weird sometimes, and some of the RAs are pretty cool.

It's been pretty good so far. The food is really good. Sometimes it is a little noisy at night but you expect that coming in. All in all its been good.

I like living here, but I think it is a bit overpriced for its amenities offered. It is just as expensive as an apartment without as much privacy. Having ready food downstairs is a nice perk, but I wish we could tell what was being served without going downstairs because the majority of the time the food is not prepared very well/the options are quite unhealthy. I also think it is silly that we are not allowed to bring our food outside of the cafeteria, if we are paying for it at such a high price, we should be able to eat it from the comfort of our rooms. Overall, living here isn't too bad- there is just a lot of room for improvement on the little things.

I wish there was more options of healthier food, like quinoa and brown rice. I wish the dorms had wood or tile floor because carpet is harder to clean. The AC units are moldy and smelly. However, I appreciate and love how social the environment is. I have met so many people here. The Facebook matching system was great; my roommate and I are like best friends! We have many advantages and amenities compared to students on FSU's actual campus.

Living at SouthGate had been a good experience. The location is great because it's basically in the center of campus. It is convienant that the food is right downstairs

The food could be better, maybe more variety, but other than that, can't complain about much. Love the social events and the atmosphere. I've met some really amazing friends here and i'm having a lot of fun!

I liked the friends I have gained from living here and the rooms were not bad but I think the food could be better and I don't like how I paid for the expensive meal plan when they don't swipe the card.

Not a fan, rooms are good size but elevators are garbage, food gets monotonous but is getting better. I will miss living at southgate but that's because it's a interesting place. Socials are top notch

So far so good! A little confusing on the move in; but I like how everything is set up. Take's a little while on phone service sometimes, but other times its quick and straight to the point.

overall I had a very positive experience staying here. I loved being a hallway away from all my friends and was excited to make new friends. I would definitely recommend living here to family members and friends.