everything is awesome here at southgate no complaints except for wishing the dining hall stayed open later (mid night snacks would be nice)

Southgate is a great living environment, it is helpful that our room Is cleaned once a week and also our bathroom is cleaned. All the RA's are nice too.

You guys are doing great. Keep up the good work. I love the staff here & wouldn't want to love anywhere else. Perfect location for every activity

Everything at Southgate has exceeded my expectations of what living in a dorm would be like. It's awesome that only my roommate and I have to share a bathroom. The food situation is way better than a huge on campus dining hall. The atmosphere at Southgate is really relaxed.

I like south gate a lot. very glad i chose to live here. very happy the cafeteria got televisions. just waiting on the tile to be installed. other than that southgate seems fine

Fist time using this system. It is ok, but It is kind of annoying how you can not save your progress and you have to re-type some paragraphs. All in all, I would recommend to friends.

I really enjoy living at Southgate. As a freshman, it has a very welcoming atmosphere and the Staff and Resident Advisers are always helpful whenever we need them.

I love southgate! It's much better than living on campus. The food is great, the staff is friendly and it's right next to campus. I'm glad i picked southgate.

Great great great great. I like be this place so much. This place has helped me in the transistion from life at home to life in college. Thank you

Southgate is a good envirnment for freshman students to live in. I think that everyone is friendly and accommodating to the students needs, and the food is really good.. Even though I wish it was 24/7

SouthGate camus centre is a great alternative to living in the FSU dorms. Its dorm style but has the benefits of living off campus. It stays pretty clean due to the weekly cleaning service and has great food.

Great love it here!! It has been a great experience so far. The only complaint i have is that the tables are all out together in the cafeteria and that makes it hard for everybody to have a seat

My experience so far has been really good. It is definitely much better than living in a dorm on campus. The rooms are much bigger and the bathrooms so much nicer.

Food is great. I love how there is something new to eat almost every single day, and not the same meals every week. the social was a lot of fun and all the RA's seem really nice and cool.

The food is excellent, the people are alway welcoming, it is close to everything, you always feel safe, the parking garage is the greatest thing! theres so many activities to do!

SouthGate is a great place to live. I love the location & the RAs are very friendly. Only a few things I would change if I could.. I don't have class on Thursdays so it would be nice if the cleaning lady came later than 10 AM, because I can never get my room cleaned since I enjoy sleeping in while I don't have classes. Also I wish the cafeteria was open later on the weekends, it doesn't make sense to me that it's open later on the weekdays than the weekends. Other than that I love it.

I like that the staff is really chill here, but I hate that my floor constantly smells like weed and people are allowed to run around screaming at 3 am on a Wednesday. People are trying to do other things besides just party.

I really like the environment of the place. And the fact that the dining hall is right downstairs? Awesome. Not to mention the food, that salad bar is amazing!

Southgate has been an extremely pleasant experience so far. The rooms and spacious and having your own bathroom is a huge plus. It's also very convenient having the dining hall right downstairs. The only downsides I have experienced are how the halls echo.

Everything at southgate is running smoothly. I have been able to make friends. The only part that I am not liking so much is the food. Over all it has been good so far

We love Southgate! It's not your average dorm! Southgate has very nice clean rooms,, delish on site dining room, gym, awesome RA's, excellent security and even housekeeping! YES! housekeeping! What mother doesn't love that!

I have met a lot of new friends here and love the location of SouthGate. The rooms are a great size and my roommate is good too. So glad I picked to live in SouthGate this year!!

South gate has done an awesome job making sure residents have opportunities to connect with eachother. The only thing that needs improvement is the AC systems not being so loud and possibly a pool

So far living at southgate has been a great experience. The food is really good and my roommate and I get along perfectly. The ballroom is great.

Great place to live. I love having food downstairs whenever I'm hungry. I also love having a convenient gym downstairs too. All the other residents are cool and nice. Definitely recommended.