Southgate has been amazing, I have met so many new people and have made so many new friends. Everything is clean in the building and kept under control.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It was honestly just mediocre. The food was nothing to rave about nor did it meet the standards based on what was projected by staff and pictures. It was often times pretty dirty and unappetizing. Besides that the location and parking cant be beat and truly saves the place.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

So far, my experience at SouthGate has been overwhelmingly positive. I have made many new friends that have similar interests as me. The food is pretty good as well.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is an awesome place to live because it is so close to campus, all of my friends who live on campus wish that they lived at southgate because of the size of the dorms, the food and various other factors.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I enjoy living at Southgate so far! The location is great, the room is beautiful, and it is so convenient having my dining hall and gym all in the same building.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s not bad , so far so good ! But I need my blinds fixed and it’s been two weeks. Food is decent , people still act like they’re in highschool , RA’s cool

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s basically just living in a regular dorm. Roommate’s good, food is okay, people are obnoxious at 2:30 am, but that’s all expected, ya know?

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I enjoy the ambiance of Southgate. Everyone here is respectful of other people. The food is always good and it always has different options. The staff is kind and polite. The rooms are spacious (although I'm not a huge fan of the carpeted floors). All of the amenities are close and easy to get to. Southgate is closer to campus than most dorms and it is definitely worth staying here. This is the place to be if you're a freshman or sophomore.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The staff is friendly and the living space is nice. The only complaint I have is sometimes the food at Southgate can be weird. Sometimes things will sit out all day and not look too appetizing.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

it is pretty good. the food is good and the rooms are nice. it can be loud at times during quiet hours. other than that, I have no more complaints.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The staff are very nice and accommodating. Yet the RA for my floor is not the best there have been multiple nights where my neighbors have decided to scream and bang on doors in the middle of the night. Also there has been trash and chicken nuggets on the floor and the RA still has not spoken to them. Also the elevators are ok and me and my roommate have gotten stuck in one. Other than that it’s good there’s a lot of events to be involved with and the food is pretty good.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Love the location! Nice amenities and a great place to live if your a pathways student who can't live on campus, but want to enjoy everything that living on campus would afford you

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s goin good so far... I like the dining hall a lot but the rule that we can’t take food back to our rooms is toughhh. Also, some of the laundry machines are broken and that makes me sad

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Rooms are nice and clean. The food is aight. The people are pretty nice. It's a convenient location, considered "off campus" but it's right across the street.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I think Southgate is set up very conveniently in terms of the location as well as the amenities provided. The Leech is pretty much across campus so the 2 gyms located in the building are very handy. As well as the building having a dining hall on the ground floor is very nice. The once a week cleaning service and common area is also an added bonus to the living experience at Southgate.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It is amazing living here ! everyone is so kind and helpful ! it is also very nice in the rooms and my roommate is very nice to me! i love the food downstairs !

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I love Southgate its awesome, I have met plenty of new people and feel Southgate helps keep me connected with everyone. Everyone is really nice and the food is great

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It is fun living in a less controlled dorm type style, I really like it! I like being able to go eat downstairs at all times but, I don't think it is good that the dining hall closes so early.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I really love living in Southgate. It's such a friendly, welcoming environment and made me feel at home as soon as my stay here started. Something I wish was different though was the cafeteria policy of not being allowed to bring food from the cafeteria. I was feeling very sick this week and wanted nothing more than to grab a sandwich from the Southgate cafe and eat it in the comfort of my own room. I payed for a year-long "unlimited" meal plan, I feel I should be able to enjoy the food in a place of my choice. Regardless, Southgate is a great place to live as a freshman and I would recommend it to any new comers to Tallahassee.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Its alright, i just gave an issue with some small things not working like the fob key scanners in the garage staircase. The lunch staff are rude too

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

So much fun, great living space, great food. Having fun at college while also having fun in the off campus dorm setting that Southgate provides makes my money well spent!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Love it! The dining hall is great and everyone who works at southgate is super helpful. The study area is great and so is lounge area. Overall great experience so far.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I really enjoy living here. It’s a perfect distance to all my classes and I love all the amenities provided for the residents. I would suggest keeping the cafe open later for people who eat past 8:30... maybe 9

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

the food with the meal plan is good and the dorm itself is a good social scene. All the staff are very kind and helpful. slowly this place will make you feel like home!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Show room was a lot better than the actual rooms and it’s pretty loud in the halls, but super friends people, and the included meal plan comes in handy