My experience has been great staying here had been amazing and I’ve been meeting so many new people. The food is sooo good and the environment is awesome

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is a great place to live, the staff is super nice and helpful.The dorms are a large size and good size closets. The bathrooms are okay in size but I am happy with my experience,

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is a great place to live. Everyone at the facility cares about the students that live in it. All the students that live within the facility are friendly as well.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I honesty love living at southgate campus centre! It's such a loving environment and everyone is loving and caring. I would definitely recommend to others!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It has been very good the people are nice and the rooms are too. I enjoy the study room and that I have access to a printer if needed. Overall, it has been great.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I really love living here at southgate because everything is very open and exciting and there is always fun and new things going on! they have ways to get involved and get interactive with other residents and staff

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

So far, Southgate campus centre has been great! The stuff really tries their best to get everyone involve and to do fun activities. So glad i choose to live at SouthGate

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I love it. It’s so much fun. Good food. Close to everything. Easy to meet new people. A lot of friends are here. A lot of extra amenities that were not expected.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It has been a great expiernce living at southgate. SouthGate is so close to many of the great things FSU has to offer and many good restaurants.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I absolutely love the location of South Gate in its relativity to TCC and Florida State. I also love the private bathrooms that you share with your roommate because it saves so much time in the morning and it is so convient to share with two rather than four. I also like the on residence dining hall. The food there is amazing and there are both healthy options as well as options for a cheat day! Over all, it is a great place I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

After staying in Southgate for the past few weeks, I've made many new friends and have learned of all the things to do around campus. This is due to the atmosphere Southgate provides and the help the RA's have provided. Another great experience I've had at Southgate is the endless choices in the dining hall.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The dorm is really nice. Having a bathroom is very convenient. The dining hall is good but after a while it gets tiring eating similar food all the time. But the staff is nice and having people clean your room is great too.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I love living in southgate it’s super nice and cool and close to both campus’ which is really useful to pathway students. I would recommend to other students

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I have loved my experience at Southgate campus centre so far. The amenities are very up to date and easy to enjoy. The food is great. The social atmosphere here is second to none.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The RA's and Mike put a lot of time and dedication into making sure you enjoy living at SouthGate. I really enjoy the fact that you can communicate with everyone like they are your close friends, not just your RA's.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I enjoy the location and accessibility of the building in relation to FSU, as well as other amenities and conveniences in the nearby area that are also beneficial.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

A very nice place to live. The food in the cafeteria is amazing. All the workers are super kind. would do another year after this at Southgate.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Everyone in he community is great. The social that we had last week was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to be having a blast. The dorm rooms at southgate are super nice.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I love Southgate! The location makes me feel like I'm living on campus and the RAs are super nice! I have my own parking spot here which is super helpful because parking in Tally is impossible

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

So far my I feel that i am living in a very healthy and safe environment. I believe that not having to share a bathroom with suit mates is a huge bonus as well as a dinning hall downstairs.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Everything is close ad walking distance. The food is amazing and he people are all very nice. So much rather be here than a on campus dorm. The RA's are all so nice.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I’ve lived in southgate now since the summer and i’ve honestly loved it. Now in the Fall there is obviously many more kids so it’s harder to maneuver the dining hall and gym but it’s doable. it is much better than regular fsu dorms and since i’m in tcc and my family didn’t want an apartment this was a great option

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It's great and I love where the location is because it's right near everything. Not only that but the feeling inside the dorm is a safe feeling that is really home like.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Very good living, very good food. The staff is very nice and the activities provided are a lot of fun and engaging. I would recommend living here

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

My stay here so far has been awesome. The RA’s are really chill and the food is great. I would definitely recommend staying here. The service is great and everyone is really nice