I really like living at SouthGate! My roommate is awesome and the food downstairs is great. I've made some pretty great friends, too!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Southgate is a wonderful experience. The food is good, and much better than FSU's dining halls. The study rooms are convenient. The socials are fun and organized, and the RA's are awesome.

I love it here! Southgate makes the transfer to TCC much easier! The staff, the proximity to both TCC and FSU, and the events they put on make up for the rare fire alarm disturbance at 3 am and eating dinner with girs walking around in their sports bras. The food is actually really good and much easier than having to make my own. As well as having my own bathroom with a cleaning lady makes living here amazing.

I wish there was more options of healthier food, like quinoa and brown rice. I wish the dorms had wood or tile floor because carpet is harder to clean. The AC units are moldy and smelly. However, I appreciate and love how social the environment is. I have met so many people here. The Facebook matching system was great; my roommate and I are like best friends! We have many advantages and amenities compared to students on FSU's actual campus.

Living at SouthGate had been a good experience. The location is great because it's basically in the center of campus. It is convienant that the food is right downstairs

Southgate is the best place to be if you're a freshman. The RAs are super friendly, the food is good, you'll make lots of friends in the cafeteria, and the socials get live.

Living at southgate for my freshman year was one of the best decisions I have made! Made a lot of new friends and everyone seems pretty cool.

SouthGate has been exactly what my cousin Sydney Sinardi told me it would be- the BEST freshmen experience. I love the people, staff and facilities. We seriously are so blessed to have SouthGate. Thanks guys!

I like living here, but I think it is a bit overpriced for its amenities offered. It is just as expensive as an apartment without as much privacy. Having ready food downstairs is a nice perk, but I wish we could tell what was being served without going downstairs because the majority of the time the food is not prepared very well/the options are quite unhealthy. I also think it is silly that we are not allowed to bring our food outside of the cafeteria, if we are paying for it at such a high price, we should be able to eat it from the comfort of our rooms. Overall, living here isn't too bad- there is just a lot of room for improvement on the little things.

The location is perfect - I can be in any of my classes in under 10 minutes easily. The food is decent, the place is clean and overall it's a very convenient, nice place to stay!

Food is fresh, people are nice, and the dorms are spacious. Overall Southgate Campus Centre is a great place to get a full freshman experience and I never find myself bored here.

Love southgate! Everyone is so nice, I really enjoy living here. I would have to say that the food court way better compared to any of the other dinning halls :)

Love living at southgate! Mike is very accommodating when a request is asked. Only issue is very humid and lots of maintenance requests. Food is excellent, there is always a very good variety all days.

Much better than resident halls on campus! Food is alright, could be better but not horrible. Love the freedoms at Southgate and the location is incredible

I have had a pretty good experience here at SouthGate and have made a lot of good friends because of the "social community" SouthGate offers.

Southgate is an amazing place to live. Everything about it is so welcoming and I'm glad I chose to live there this year. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else

It's a great location near FSU campus and it is close to everything else such as CVS, college town, and stadium. The food is great and consider to be the best around FSU. Everything here is pretty much brand new and the staff is very helpful. The socials that South Gate has are also very cool considering no other dorms do stuff like these.

Southgate is great! Mike really knows what he's doing running a freshman dorm. The cook staff is so nice and is totally willing to accommodate to anyone if you ask.

Luuuuuvvv southgucci. The food is usually good but could be better sometimes. I like how everything is always kept up to date and looks nice. It's so fun

The food is so great. Everyday it provides different kinds of food. I love the noodles, chicken and rice. There a ball room. It is so nice. I often play games and watch move on it. There are many party on it and the reward is so great!

Fun, nice people. Good service and good food. I like my roommate and every event here is well put together and the prizes are a good added bonus.

While SouthGate is the best option, in my opinion, for dorm living at FSU, it is definitely far from perfect. The food is mediocre, but not terrible. The Internet is slow, and the lanes in the parking garage are very tight!

So far the experience has been good! Some times the halls are a little noisy at night. Laundry is always hard to do because it's always full.

I love living at Southgate!! I think everyone who works there is awesome and really nice!! It's so much better than any other dorm that FSU offers! The study rooms are great, the food is good, and overall it's a great place to live, for freshmen especially!

Lots of fun and really cool staying here. The food is awesome and the rooms are great. My view is amazing and the different work out rooms are so cool.