Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is a great place to live, it has all kinds of ammenities and activities. Also a lot of student life and they give you a more comfortable feel from being away from home.
The foods not too bad, the kitchen and maintenance staff are great, the building smells pretty weird sometimes, and some of the RAs are pretty cool.
the food is so good here compared to the campus dining! so I would say it's so worth it to stay here even if we are forced to get a meal plan because the meal plan rocks!
Experience has been great so far, even though I have not moved in yet. The communication with residents is great and I could not be more excited to live here shortly!
As move in day comes I could not be more excited and happy to choose a place like Southgate to live at in my first year of college. It's perfect and has everything I could possibly need!
Based on the few times I have visited south gate, I am extremely anxious to move in. I know I will have the best experience living there my freshman year of college.
I have had an amazing time at Southgate, and the reeards program is absolutley fantastic!! Maybe make the iPhone compatible version a little more user friendly .
Great! Everything has been perfect so far, all my questions are always answered immediately and the people are beyond friendly and nice. I would 100% recommend to anyone!!
yall are doing awesome i love southgate . southgate is the bomb and its the best and its super cool and fun and a great place to live and im excited to live
I think you guys are great. Very helpful product. Being able to earn these times from my phone is so convienet. In the future I hope to see newer additions soon