Southgate Campus Centre

Having lived on campus over the summer, I can definitely say Southgate's the best choice for incoming freshmen. The food & staff are awesome
Great freshman dorm experience, food could use some improvement and variety. Great place and experience to make friends your freshman year..
I love it here. the environment is awesome, as there are countless things to do throughout the whole building. The RAs are extremely active and if you need anything they're always there to help
Attentive to all problems and very inclusive to all of the residents. There are many chances to earn prizes and get to know others which is great.
Southgate is okay if you're into the whole dorm thing. I mean occasionally you'll find a used condom on your doorknob or wake up to the screaming of blacked out sorority girls but overall, everything's just great.
Southgate is a very good place to live. I really enjoy it and it comes with great amenities. I would recommend others to live here. It has been a good experience for my freshman year in college, the staff is very helpful and always glad to help with things. The RA's are very nice and deal with any issues I may have.
So far my experience at Southgate is really great. I would recommend it to anyone coming into their freshman year at FSU. I think anyone who lives here would love it!
Southgate is an awesome place to live. I would live here again in a heart beat. I recommend any freshman coming to Tallahassee next year to live here.
The best place to live hands down! There is always something to do!! The food is good, the rooms are roomy (for a dorm room), and it is so nice to have our own bathrooms!
i have really enjoyed being at southgate and I've made so many new friends here that I know i will have for a very long time to come! The dorm rooms are cozy and it feels like home.