Southgate Campus Centre

I love it here! Southgate makes the transfer to TCC much easier! The staff, the proximity to both TCC and FSU, and the events they put on make up for the rare fire alarm disturbance at 3 am and eating dinner with girs walking around in their sports bras. The food is actually really good and much easier than having to make my own. As well as having my own bathroom with a cleaning lady makes living here amazing.
I wish there was more options of healthier food, like quinoa and brown rice. I wish the dorms had wood or tile floor because carpet is harder to clean. The AC units are moldy and smelly. However, I appreciate and love how social the environment is. I have met so many people here. The Facebook matching system was great; my roommate and I are like best friends! We have many advantages and amenities compared to students on FSU's actual campus.
Living at SouthGate had been a good experience. The location is great because it's basically in the center of campus. It is convienant that the food is right downstairs
Southgate is the best place to be if you're a freshman. The RAs are super friendly, the food is good, you'll make lots of friends in the cafeteria, and the socials get live.
Living at southgate for my freshman year was one of the best decisions I have made! Made a lot of new friends and everyone seems pretty cool.
SouthGate has been exactly what my cousin Sydney Sinardi told me it would be- the BEST freshmen experience. I love the people, staff and facilities. We seriously are so blessed to have SouthGate. Thanks guys!
I like living here, but I think it is a bit overpriced for its amenities offered. It is just as expensive as an apartment without as much privacy. Having ready food downstairs is a nice perk, but I wish we could tell what was being served without going downstairs because the majority of the time the food is not prepared very well/the options are quite unhealthy. I also think it is silly that we are not allowed to bring our food outside of the cafeteria, if we are paying for it at such a high price, we should be able to eat it from the comfort of our rooms. Overall, living here isn't too bad- there is just a lot of room for improvement on the little things.
The location is perfect - I can be in any of my classes in under 10 minutes easily. The food is decent, the place is clean and overall it's a very convenient, nice place to stay!
Food is fresh, people are nice, and the dorms are spacious. Overall Southgate Campus Centre is a great place to get a full freshman experience and I never find myself bored here.
Love southgate! Everyone is so nice, I really enjoy living here. I would have to say that the food court way better compared to any of the other dinning halls :)