Southgate Campus Centre

The best place to live hands down! There is always something to do!! The food is good, the rooms are roomy (for a dorm room), and it is so nice to have our own bathrooms!
i have really enjoyed being at southgate and I've made so many new friends here that I know i will have for a very long time to come! The dorm rooms are cozy and it feels like home.
Southgate is one of the bests choices I have ever made. Staying here is one of the best experiences any freshman college student can get and I cannot thank the staff more for making my experience so special.
Totally would reccomed South Gate to a friend! Great meal plan, and love the atmosphere. You will love South Gate! Go South Gate, go noles!!
I really like living at SouthGate! My roommate is awesome and the food downstairs is great. I've made some pretty great friends, too!!!!! Keep it up!!!
Southgate is a wonderful experience. The food is good, and much better than FSU's dining halls. The study rooms are convenient. The socials are fun and organized, and the RA's are awesome.
I love it here! Southgate makes the transfer to TCC much easier! The staff, the proximity to both TCC and FSU, and the events they put on make up for the rare fire alarm disturbance at 3 am and eating dinner with girs walking around in their sports bras. The food is actually really good and much easier than having to make my own. As well as having my own bathroom with a cleaning lady makes living here amazing.
I wish there was more options of healthier food, like quinoa and brown rice. I wish the dorms had wood or tile floor because carpet is harder to clean. The AC units are moldy and smelly. However, I appreciate and love how social the environment is. I have met so many people here. The Facebook matching system was great; my roommate and I are like best friends! We have many advantages and amenities compared to students on FSU's actual campus.
Living at SouthGate had been a good experience. The location is great because it's basically in the center of campus. It is convienant that the food is right downstairs
Southgate is the best place to be if you're a freshman. The RAs are super friendly, the food is good, you'll make lots of friends in the cafeteria, and the socials get live.