Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate has great people and a great atmosphere. Plenty of socials and activities that give residents the opportunity to earn prizes and gifts.
SouthGate is a great environment for college freshmen. I like living here because you are given a lot of opportunity to meet new people, and make new friends. I would highly recommend SouthGate to any upcoming college freshmen.
love south gate. so much fun. love the gyms. love the study rooms. its like a mini hotel. and the food is so good and convenient. my little sister is living here when she comes
The food needs to improve but not that bad. I like the location and how close it is to campus. I like meeting new people in the hallways and its been an enjoyable experience.
I really enjoy living at southgate. everyone is so nice and helpful. I feel right at home and living on FSU's campus is a big plus for me, especially because I am a TCC student. I really feel like I'm getting a great college experience.
Overall I like it here. You guys seem to take care of residents which is good. The building could use a little work but so could must other buildings. The events are fun and you can tell people put in work for them.
great entertainment facilities. Good food supply. Plenty of activities that attracts residence. It would be perfect that the room condition can be changed,such as the light, air conditioner, and hot shower instantly.
My new life at Southgate Campus Centre has been a great new experience. Looking forward to the next semester and conquering new goals in Tallahassee.
1 star
horrible because the internet never works. all i want to do is my homework but i cant since the wifi is more fickle than a street light. It would be nice if this issue could be resolved but that might take some time. Hopefully the internet works faster next time around. :)
I love living at southgate! The study rooms are very nice and it is convenient having a cafeteria and gym in the building. The mixers are also very fun and have great prizes