I’ve been a resident here for 3 years. I’ve been through changes in management and so forth. I would say that overall the only constant has been the beauty of my space. I love my master bedroom with the bath. No matter what goes on I can always come home and enjoy my bedroom.

The Staff and amenities are beyond excellent but security is poor. There have been a few vehicle break ins and cars have been vandalized on numerous occasions.

Reply from Spectrum

I absolutely love living at Spectrum! I have never encountered a more kind, helpful, and professional staff. They are always smiling! The floor plans are spacious, the landscaping is so well maintained, and location is perfect in relation to campus, bus stops, baseball, and shopping/dining, but also just far enough away that it's so quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Spectrum

I have really liked living here at Spectrum by Baum Stadium. They have access to computers such as Mac Desktop and Dell at your own convince which was much needed when my laptop would not work.

Reply from Spectrum

I like that the spectrum is so close to campus and all the shops on MLK. The pool and fitness center is enjoyable and convenient. I wish that the air circulation of the apartment was better though. It gets very hot in one side of the apartment and cold on the other. I also wish that the ceiling lamp was higher up because people hit their head on it frequently.

Reply from Spectrum

this makes my third year that i've lived at the spectrum I love this place they're professional always have smiles on their faces and make you feel welcomed

Reply from Spectrum

Had some disorganization early on but really worked hard to make us welcome. Apartments are cozy with a vintage feel, and very budget friendly.

Reply from Spectrum

Cody was an excellent guide and answered all of my questions and concerns politely. Everytime I called with more questions he was available, and that is one of the reasons I decided to sign here.

Reply from Spectrum

Neighbors are not the best but the location and convenience of this complex is overall really great. Love the open floor plan and huge living room

Reply from Spectrum

I love Spectrum! The apartments are in a great part of town, they are reasonably priced, and the staff is always helpful. Not to mention the high quality living spaces as well as the amenities offered by the complex. I just resigned my lease for a second year!

Reply from Spectrum

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, maintenance is quick and friendly. I love how pet friendly they are and how the office staff not only remembers my name but also my dogs

Reply from Spectrum

The noise from neighbors, the parking lot, and garages is pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend anyone to live on the front corner of the complex. My roommate and I also had to call maintenance about our water heater up to 8 times since the beginning of last semester. It's finally been replaced after all that time.

Reply from Spectrum

Most everything here is great! The staff are helpful, the apartment itself is beautiful and is close to the bus stop. Living at Spectrum has been great!

Reply from Spectrum

The spectrum is a wonderful location in a fairly quiet and personal place. It’s always pleasant to see people walking their dogs to the dog park as well.

Reply from Spectrum

It’s been absolutely amazing, anytime I have a maintenance problem, I submit a request and it’s usually fixed within a few days depending on priority. Also everyone in the front office are very nice.

Reply from Spectrum

Maintenance is great, and so are the majority of the front office workers. Personal parking spaces would be nice due to the fact that parking is always an issue. Other than one staff member being terrible it’s a pretty good place to live.

Reply from Spectrum

Good place to live for the location and price for rent. Could use a little better gym, but great place! The pool is nice and quiet over a party scene for relaxation.

Reply from Spectrum

Living at Spectrum is great. The maintenance staff is very on top of requests. The apartments are spacious and have lots of storage which is great.

Reply from Spectrum

The main satisfaction comes from those i live with. They are quality roommates and the only issues I’ve truly experience, besides the preexisting cosmetic and other damage to the apartment when moving in are the occasional smell of weed when I’m walking through the apartment complex and all of the dog waste that is almost everywhere on the grass. It really needs to get picked up by somebody and then this place would be better.

Reply from Spectrum

great! i love living at the spectrum, i wish the electricity wasn’t so expensive but that’s okay! Overall had a good experience. sometimes needs dog poop clean up but that’s on the residents.

Reply from Spectrum

Great community and nice staff that cqres about doing the best for there residents and getting to know them! Floor plans are large and all utilities included

Reply from Spectrum

Its a great place to live. The only bad thing is parking is a pain there are not enough spaces for how many people live here, and visitor parking should be marked better. There are also people yhat live here that have to park in the visitor parking.

Reply from Spectrum

Great place to live! It’s so quiet, clean, and comfortable. I’ve enjoyed living here for 5 or so years. The Maintance people are so nice and always willing to help.

Reply from Spectrum

I enjoy living here and even renewed my lease! Apartments are a great size and very pet friendly! Love the amount of green space and how close it is to Baum!

Reply from Spectrum

My commuting is nice. Not to noisy for the most part and they are all friendly. Only thing is people still don’t pick up their dogs poop. Besides that pretty clean too.