I called for mantanace to come fix my dryer vent so all the hot air did not go in my apartment, but it took them 2 to 3 days to get there. Maintenance could be much faster. Oh and the pool being green do not get me started in that nasty pool that has so many people swimming in it. It needs to be cleaned twice a day or everyday.

Reply from Spectrum

I love how dog friendly this complex is. Maintenance requests are always fixed within the next day, and everyone is so friendly. It is simple to pay rent, and a reasonable price as well.

Reply from Spectrum

It has been great so far! Sometimes I wish maintenance requests were taken care of a little faster but other than that it is awesome. Huge floor plans

Reply from Spectrum

So far our experience has been good. We signed our apartment "as-is" and it definitely had issues, more than I expected, but so far, maintenance has been fairly quick to respond. The steps in the breezeway are showing some fairly serious wear and tear but the apartment itself if nice and spacious!

Reply from Spectrum

My new apartment is so nice. The staff is very nice and helpful. A bit pricey for my one bedroom, but as far as the new unit is concerned it’s an awesome price for what you get.

Reply from Spectrum

I have very much enjoyed my time at Spectrum. Any issues that have rose up have been handled thoughtfully by the staff . They have helped make it a good place to live

Reply from Spectrum

Very safe community! Maintenance staff is very quick and efficient. I love my community! The visitor parking is extremely convenient. I love the proximity to campus and baseball field. Also the UofA bus route runs through Spectrum!

Reply from Spectrum

Im appreciative of the entire CA and maintenance staff! The quality of work each of them put forth to ensure my happiness in the property while I'm here.

Reply from Spectrum

I love living here. The community has nice views, it has a swimming pool and a gym. Staff is very friendly and the inside of the apartments are very nice. :)

Reply from Spectrum

So far the experience here has been great, the staff have been extremely helpful with allowing me to move in early and take the apartment on an as is basis so that i could continue to live and work in town over the summer.

Reply from Spectrum

The staff is friendly and the apartments are huge compared to most in town. Love living here, Wish we had a bigger gym but otherwise amenities are great as well.

Reply from Spectrum

Spectrum has been great! Maintenance is very helpful and the staff is so friendly. I’m looking for forward to my second year here arbor spectrum!

Reply from Spectrum

Everyone is really nice, the leasing staff is very helpful and the definitely work with you. The property is nicely up kept and they have very affordable prices to live here

I have started my lease yet but I am hopeful that this will be a positive experience. I liked the pictures that I’ve seen and it’s close location to Uark.

Reply from Spectrum

I’ve only been here a short time, but the employees are very helpful and super nice!! I haven’t had any problems with anything yet, so hopefully I don’t, but I know the employees are easy to reach and will be very helpful!

Reply from Spectrum

Staff is very nice and respond quickly to questions I may have. Facilities are clean and parking is safe. Residents are nice and is a great distance to school.

Reply from Spectrum

Sometimes it can get a bit loud during school semesters since it is heavily student living and some people are terrible about leaving trash outside and not picking up after their dogs. Other than that, it’s been a decent place to live!

Reply from Spectrum

The staff is amazing, they help you with absolutely anything they can! If you have a problem they can probably help you with it! All of them are just wonderful and very patient!

Reply from Spectrum

Upon arrival I was greatly disappointed in my unit. I signed an as agreement because my roommate needed to move in early. During the process of signing my lease I was assured that early move ins get the best units they have available. This is why I wasn’t to impressed upon moving in. The bed room was absolutely a mess it took two vacuum canisters to clean the carpet, there we’re burn marks on the ceiling from Christmas lights as well as staples. The mirror you couldn’t even see your reflection, the bath tube was jet black with stains, the faucet to the tube was broke and the drains in the bathroom didn’t work. I had to go to the office twice to get keys that’s actually work. I had to call 4 times to make sure my maintenance order was correctly placed, and when I tried to bring up my concerns with the leasing manager Cody, I was ignored and his reply was just be grateful you’re not working in this heat. Not a great first impression if you ask me. I was genuinely excited to live in this community, but now I can’t wait for my lease to end.

Reply from Spectrum

My experience staying at the spectrum got off to a rough start at first. Poor management was the reason for a lot of problems with the apartment complex. However, now the new manager, Cody, has really turned things around and made it an enjoyable place to live.

Reply from Spectrum

It was great to live here. All the people that work here are very available at any time. The apartments are very nice, and they are not too far from campus which is great.

Reply from Spectrum

I mean, Spectrum isn't the worst student apartment in Fayetteville. They're kind of unorganized, but I haven't really had any major problems or concerns yet.

Reply from Spectrum

I love my apartment community! Everything is neatly order and service always comes to help when in need. The poolside and grill are awesome. It's a lot of fun especially for summertime. The location is also great. The bus is a couple feet away, the baseball stadium is walking distance, and you can bus to football games.

Reply from Spectrum

Really enjoy the apartments proximity to campus, transport, and nearby restaurants. Staff is also readily available anytime I needed assistance.

Reply from Spectrum

Awesome place and great staff. Can’t wait to get moved in. Love all of the amenities and convenience. I think it will be a great place for us. - Rachel