Great experience so far with the moving in process. My girlfriend and I have a great deal on a 800 SQ 1 bedroom with fireplace, accent wall, and more. We cant wait to move in!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Absolutely love the staff here! They are very caring and extremely nice. Everything is always fixed on time in regards to maintenance. I love living here!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Our experience at St. James Crossing has been great so far! Noise level is great, there is never any noise to complain of. The staff are very helpful and nice. Maintenance is great, they respond quickly when a resident needs assistance in their apartment.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James Crossing is a very calm, friendly community located in a safe area with many surrounding stores and restaurants. The staff is quite welcoming and reliable, the only issue so far is the problem with roaches and bugs entering the units.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It's a nice, safe and clean neighborhood with a great staff. Its a nice place to live, been here for 3 years and haven't had a problem with the staff members.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I think the apartment complex staff is a little lazy and lose when it comes to maintenance. The balcony' have and have had mold growing since the day I moved in, and instead if fixing the issue correctly they just paint over it. Another issue is the balcony doors are dry rotted inside and out, there is a constant bee issue and instead of fixing all the easy tasks they would rather fix the cement which i am sure costs a lot of money, which doesn't surprise me them raising our rent $50 to compensate for that issue as if all residents caused that.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Good neighborhood. Love the pool. Need more machines in the cardio room and Windows washed more often. Would be nice to have community events other than blood drives.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My wife and I have been living here for 2 years and just renewed our lease again.We love the area it's very quiet clean property very well taken care of,the office people are great very friendly and helpful We have never had any issues what so ever since we've moved here,maintenance crew are great and also friendly. We also love the fact that everything we need is all in the area like ,cvs,Walgreens Publix, subway,pizza,walmart and many more awesome place to live at.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Front office is very nice, in good location. However maintenance is slow. Great starter apartment for young couples. The neighbors are quiet. Don't have any complaints about the apartment except for lack of storage.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I'm a new resident and have to say that the process was very smooth. The office staff was very helpful and responded to email questions immediately!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Absolutely love this complex! Never had a problem with anything in my apartment or the staff. Everyone is super friendly and always teddy to help. This is the best place I have lived in Tampa and I can't wait to renew my lease

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Takes a while to get maintenance completed. Landscaping is poor. Maintenance to the exterior of the building is poor. They should have more areas for dogs.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff always responds promptly. We haven't had any issues since living here over a year now.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We have just moved in a little over 2 week ago, and so far we are loving it! The area is amazing, very much like home as we moved across country. We absolutely LOVE the pool, were in it almost everyday! Only down side is that we downgraded from out previous apartment, however I know that is not St. James fault, they have done the best to make us feel at home here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

This complex was my first and only choice when looking for a place to live. The staff are to die for and always follow through with their words. I love how quiet the community is and that there is never a problem with neighbors and such. Keep up the good work!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Ok i dislike I pay for pest control and was told no my home could not be sprayed so what am I paying for pest control for and he parking is horrible I have to walk blocks from and to my car and that's very upsetting when I'm pregnant and I stay In the back my visitors have to walk from middle of Apts to get to me and visitors parking not clear and not enough as well as resident parking

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

This is a great place to live. The staff is amazing and friendly, service orders are completed timely and accurately. I have lived here for going on 3 years and would move anywhere else!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really like living here. The leasing staff is great. The grounds are clean and well maintained. If you need maintenance, the are there within 24 hours. I will be signing my third lease.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

great community ive been here for 2 years theyre always nice and helpful maintenance moves face i donthave too many complaints. its a great location easy to commute

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

This apartment has been extremely nice since my fiancé and I moved in a little over a month ago. We haven't had any problems and everyone in the front office is very nice and helpful!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

love it ,, great place to live great neighbors , great staff great maintained a good placed to live for a long time. I have no more words for it

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I like the community and everything is pretty good. My only complaints is that maintenance takes a few days too long. Also being restricted to things such as what we can put on our patio seems ridiculous. And one of the girls at the office seems to always have an attitude if you come in 5 minutes after closing time to grab a package. She can just tell me no or maybe lock the doors or turn the open sign around. Everything else is great!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Many people parking in handicap spots that have no handicap access. The pool needs to be maintained slightly better as well. Overall though doing a relatively good job

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We have lived here just a couple months andhave had no peebles with anything or anyone. It's really quiet and family friendly and overall, we just love being here !

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall good 4+ years experience - no complaints. Great help with the packages, work orders, etc. Friendly staff always ready to help. One small issue I had was with the parking company (commtow) for visitors/residents - already mentioned it in the office. Hopefully gets attention soon.