I love my office and maintenance staff family! We are always welcome with a great smile. We enjoy the new pool area and landscaping. My family has lived here for almost 9 years.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love the area. I love having my animals and washer/dryer hookups. Maintenance workers are awesome. Rent is a little high considering the quality of appliances, countertop, cabinets, and carpet.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Pretty good so far I think they need more dog poles with bags for owners who walk their dogs closer to the office so they can pick up their mess

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far we are doing wonderful! The community is so quiet and peaceful and we haven't had any problems! The staff is wonderful and very helpful

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live in. The area is nice and safe which is a plus. The only thing I could say negatively is whenever there's an issue in your apartment like a repair, maintenance takes awhile to fix the issue. But other than that great job!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far, we have been here for about a month now and we haven't run into any issues. The staff at the office are professional and courteous. The area is always clean and quiet.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

You guys are awesome!!! My home is very comfortable and spacious. I love it!!! And the staff is very friendly!! Love my home so much!! Yay!!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

for the age of apartments overall is pretty good. They just need some assistance in catching up on service orders. Office staff great, very attentive.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Living at st. James Crossing has so far been very enjoyable. The neighborhood seems safe and friendly while the facilities are very convienent to use.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great experience with office staff and maintenance but the buildings and grounds could use some remodeling. Parking lot is extremely busy and dangerouse as cars don't stop when they see you backing out.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

You guys did an excellent job at welcoming us and making it all fast and easy to get in. However one issue is they had said they would put in a work order for us to fix our storage closet door that was broken before we got here and its been 3 months now and no one has come to fix it.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have only been here for a few weeks and the team, especially Elona, has gone above and beyond. All questions, concerns, or last minute changes have been taken care of immediately.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Everyone is amazing here and has been a wonderful experience so far! I love the pool area and how clean they keep it. The office staff is so helpful and kind also!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I love living here! The staff is so kind and the place is clean and well kept. I am impressed with the swimming area as well as the lobby. Great job!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My name is Yolanda Harris and I can not express how much i love my apartment. I love coming home to the quiet neighborhood and the staff is beyond beautiful.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Since day one I knew this was going to be a great choice. The maintenance staff is excellent and always on time. Office staff is always polite and helpful. I love it.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Friendly staff and well kept grounds. The staff has been very responsive to any request for something to be fixed or if I needed anything. Glad to live here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It has been a very enjoyable experience living in this community. I just recently moved buildings and stayed here! The staff is always friendly and maintenance is always curtiois and prompt.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Its been a wonderful experience so far i have no complaints. All of the ladies in the office are informative and very helpful. i would recommend these apts. to anyone.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall good, I referred a resident last week so I'm doing this to get credit for that. People in the office except Lindsey And Alicia need to be more friendly. Those 2 are rock stars and super awesome and nice and timely. But there is one who is disappointing. She ignores calls, never ever ever calls back, is rude and is lazy. Terrible. Especially work on actually trying to help residents rather than doing the bare minimum work. But the other 2 are such wonderful sweethearts.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love this place, don't love the bugs. Gym could use more equipment. My key never works for the pool. I don't like that I never have a parking spot when I come home from work at night

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great community, quite and clean, good staff members willing to help. The pool is well maintained, the gym needs some help though, over all will recommend to friends and family.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I witness an incident a week ago. The tow truck which patrols the parking lot, had just picked up a visitor's car and the resident came out before the driver moved off. The driver insist that he cannot drop the car even as the owner was yelling that he is going to pay. My question is, what is the purpose of the towing company on the premises? I'm assuming its for the control of parking to ensure that the leasing resident can get parking but this seems more like a hustle for the tow company and a torn to the residence. I heard about a 1000 reason why he couldn't drop the car from his truck, like he needed an act of congress. If his presence is to control parking, this wasn't about that, this was about bleeding the resident of $$. There should be some kind of balance and is shouldn't feel like the residence is being preyed upon by tow truck vultures.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great experience so far with the moving in process. My girlfriend and I have a great deal on a 800 SQ 1 bedroom with fireplace, accent wall, and more. We cant wait to move in!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Absolutely love the staff here! They are very caring and extremely nice. Everything is always fixed on time in regards to maintenance. I love living here!