I like the community and everything is pretty good. My only complaints is that maintenance takes a few days too long. Also being restricted to things such as what we can put on our patio seems ridiculous. And one of the girls at the office seems to always have an attitude if you come in 5 minutes after closing time to grab a package. She can just tell me no or maybe lock the doors or turn the open sign around. Everything else is great!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Many people parking in handicap spots that have no handicap access. The pool needs to be maintained slightly better as well. Overall though doing a relatively good job

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We have lived here just a couple months andhave had no peebles with anything or anyone. It's really quiet and family friendly and overall, we just love being here !

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall good 4+ years experience - no complaints. Great help with the packages, work orders, etc. Friendly staff always ready to help. One small issue I had was with the parking company (commtow) for visitors/residents - already mentioned it in the office. Hopefully gets attention soon.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Residents cars have been towed for no good reason. Some of the added features offered do no work. Things that where susposed to be fixed at the time of move in still a year later not done.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

the community is very well kept. the staff are all attentive and courteous. whenever I have a maintenance issue, the maintenance staff always take care of any issues promptly and efficiently. I really don't have many issues, the one recurring issue I have is with my air conditioning, and they always fix it when there are problems

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It's a very comfortable place to live. The entire staff is very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Any maintenance issues are quickly resolved. Highly recommended!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James Crossing is a nice community. The office staff are friendly and professional. My neighbors are polite and courteous. The downsides to the community include sparse parking, no laundry hookups in the 1 bedroom apartments, and pet owners who do not clean up after their pets.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The st James is a great place to live in. Wish they would create s 3 bedroom and then I would stay forever. The place is very clean and quiet. The management is very sweet. My package are always secured

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

ive not had any problems while living here for the past 2 years. The only issue would be the visitor parking, there is not enough near the entrance of Anderson rd.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far I'm enjoying my experience!!! Neighborhood is quiet and staff has been nice. Due to me traveling alot, Elena was great with helping me get everything submitted and ready for my arrival