I really enjoy living here. I recently got some new neighbors and they are so friendly. The staff continues to make sure I feel at home every time I go into the office. They keep us up to date on everything going on and I can’t express gratitude on that alone. No complaints living here.

I am happy with the apartment. Very uniquely styled with two master bedrooms, also it is centrally located . I mean you are literally in the middle of everything .

Good community with nice people. I love the pond and ducks! The apartments are cute and a lot of them have hardwood floors which looks very nice.

So far it has been good. The pool area is nice but could use some upgrades. There are some general maintenance upkeep issues that could be better. The grass doesn't get mowed but every couple of weeks. Trash piles up by the dumpsters. Tennis court is non functional. Overall it's a pretty quiet complex. It just needs some attention to detail and experienced staff to do cosmetic repairs properly without it looking like they have not done it before.

This isn't a bad place to live, you have the occasional hiccup but that's any living place. The maintenance is always quick to respond, polite, and efficient and the staff does their best to watch out for the residents.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James’s is a great place to live . Love the new look nice and quite Conveniently located near the expressway, and shopping. And lots of restaurants near! Great choice

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I’ve lived here for three years and I really enjoy it. It’s very quiet and I don’t have any complaints about neighbors. While visitor parking seems to be very inconvenient, for the residents, it’s oretty beneficial, as parking sometimes can get limited in certain areas.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The community looks so good with the new paint colors. The new vinyl facing is so great and gives a great look for the patios and secures your area for privacy. Great job!!!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We were very excited about our big move from WV to Florida. The process was very convenient for being long distance. When we arrived, our place was not upgraded as listed and was very dirty. However, the carpet appear to be clean. The staff is very nice and appear to be very helpful. They are trying to do the upgrades for us, which I find to be a good compromise. The location is nice and it’s nice and quiet. The grounds are nice with a lot of landscaping.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The community is beautiful and amazing! The only issues I am not happy with is that there was a lot dust in my apartment and the walls were not freshly painted upon move in.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great experience so far! I have no issues with parking and this is a great area to live in. I love that we are close to a lot of stores and neighborhood is nice and quiet.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Excellent place to live! Have no complaints. Areas are clean, gym & laundry facilities are great! Office personnel is friendly & all complaints addressed without any issues...

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The office staff are an amazing group of people! So helpful and understanding! I love living here and I love the updates in the community!!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have loved living at st James crossing for the past 3 years! The staff is so kind and very helpful. It’s also a convenient location because there’s a publix right across the street!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very nice staff members and apartments are well with the price. The pool is nice but I wish the gym was bigger and had more machines to use.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The staff is nice I really enjoy living here. The pool area is always clean . The gym isn’t the best. The stair- stepper is pointless I’m 5 foot and hit my head. Other then that neighbors are nice the staff is great . I love it

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I enjoy living here. The community is very quite. My neighbors are very friendly. The office staff always greets me by name and are super friendly. I have yet to have any issues while living here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I'm glad they are putting money back into the community by fixing up the appearance with paint. Neighbors are nice and quiet. They should definitely build a hot tub

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Friendly staff, easy access to dumpster, close to lots of shopping areas. Parking is an issue at night, apartment issue comes up later on like walls start to crack

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far I have lived here for almost 2 months with my boyfriend! We love the location and love the community. Its very quiet here with the occasional stomping of our upstairs neighbors. We are grateful for the professionalism that the staff show towards any issues we may have and are grateful for their timely manner in contacting us back and sorting anything out. Also we are grateful for the lemonade that is always so nice and fresh in the office. Its nice to come in on a hot day and greet the staff and get a nice ice cold cup of lemonade! Keep up the great work! Love these apartments!!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The new paint job is looking great. The apartments and other areas through the complex are being renovated and are turning out to be very nice.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Pretty apartments & nice neighborhood! There's some improvements to the facilities & I love that! Love upgrades! Love the pool & the BBQ areas!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James Crossing is an amazing and very professional community. They are unlike any other community due to being honest and courteous to its residents. The staff here are very kind and professional.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Had an amazing experience at st James crossing they are really professional and really helpful with everything I really recommend this place to anaybody

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It seems nice so far. I called with a problem and they were able to come and fix it in a reasonable amount of time. I also really like the hard wood floors.