Everything here is amazing, i love the fact that I am meeting my new people where i am living and that that i live right next to my male best friends I cant wait forbidden the future here

I love being a Newman! I’m in my third year and it’s been an amazing experience! I love my home away from home! Everyone is always ready to lend a helping hand and the best part is attending Sunday Mass!

Honestly I couldn't have been any better. I feel right at home here plus the living room is the best part! So spacious and the staff is wonderfully understanding! I would love to renew my contract.

The service is very good and the rooms are pretty. I have loved the year I have lived here. This will be my last year, and I look forward to passing a great time

I love it here everyone is nice and fun. I get to go down to the game room and have some fun. And also the room are always clean and that is the best.

It has been the best community i have ever been a part of i love everything about this place. I loved it so much that i decided to renew my lease again

Since the very first day I walked in the staff and crew has been very helpful and caring about my experience here with them. The maintenance team is also very helpful

From my 1 year of living here I can say this is a great place to live a home away from home. Great people and the dorm are very clean and always kept in great shape.

It was great living at STA Newman hall. The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond to try to make your living experience the best. I stayed here for a year and lived it!

My living experience at Newman has been amazing, great staff & great people. The atmosphere is unbelievable! I recommend this living complex 100%

I have had a pleasant experience with the staff. They were really helpful and accommodating. I'am anticipating similar experience for my future stay at Newman Hall.

Great Community. The staff here at Newman Hall is great and always ready to help. The room are at a really good rate and the room feel like you are close to home.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love the way they make sure you know exactly what you’re doing & are always reminding you about certain things! They are friendly and are always willing to help out!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It has been an amazing experience beginning the process of moving into the apartments. The staff at Newman are understanding and very friendly.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love living here because it's nice and quiet and the maintenance team always gets things done on time and I never have had a complaint problem

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The community and apartment is excellent! I love STANewman! I highly recommend this apartment to all my friends. I love all the amenities and truly enjoy going go church! It’s an amazing place to call my home away from home!

I love living here! The housing office is welcoming and easy to work with. The rooms are a good size and the furniture is provided. The people are nice and kind and willing to help out and overall I’m loving my experience here 😊

Awesome place to live. Great staff and benefits. Monthly free events, and plenty of fun, friends and free snacks. Looking towards to renewing lease

This has been the best area to live, I love it. I love the environment, the proximity to the school, and the church that serves food everyday Thursday.

It had been good from time to time, one of the disadvantages is the kitchen & getting looked out once or twice. My roommate is not here most of the time, and if here always looked in his room.

Proximity of apartment is very convenient for college students. Drawbacks are no refrigerator in room and kitchen is only available from 9 am to 6 pm otherwise it’s closed.

Pros - Amazing Staff, Housekeeping, and Maintenance Service - Modern Amenities and Furniture - Free Giveaways and Events Cons - No 24 hour Study Room or Kitchen - Room Lighting Feels Dim - WiFi Drops From Time to Time

I have not yet moved in but so far the complex and staff has been phenomenal.I have had all of my questions answered and problems dealt with hastily. I have no complaints as of now.

I wish there was more activities like there were last year. I know do to weather it has been difficult but I mess all the activities that the dorm had to offer

I really have liked my experience at STA Newman! The staff was very helpful and the spaces are really nice. The price that I was able to have was amazing compared to what I was paying on campus.