Home welcoming feeling every time I come home. Great place to be. Staff is great and friendly. Could never think of a better place to be but here

I love the friendly environment that STA Newman offers. I’m really fond of the event they have for there residents it’s like home away from home.

This is an amazing place to live an and has great employees but I wish cleaning service could come by more often and when they did I wish they could pick up the big trash not just the little bins.

Really great place to live. If you have any problems the staff is very attentive and ready to help solve any problems you may have. Great atmosphere and great events throughout the semester.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Love this place, the overall quality, the management, the maintenance, the cozy environment, the best roommate I have ever met. These all make me want to stay here until I graduate!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It is really friendly environment, and it feels like home. People are always offering to help you out with anything, living here just gives you a really nice feeling.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

good, except the water flow of the fauset is too small, and I need wait several seconds to get a cup of water to brush teeth. every other things are good, staff are friendly.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The vicinity of St. Thomas Aquinas Newman Center and Chapel sold it for me. If you're a Catholic Student looking for a home away from home, this is the place you should stay. The staff makes it feel welcoming and I never doubt my safety with the St. Thomas Aquinas Newman Hall and Center.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It has been a wonderful experience and I have not had any trouble getting used to being in this apartment. I will be renewing my lease for sure.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Ok literally this is thee best dorm to be at. Y’all give us food, and have a game room, free coffee, a church nearby. All I need to be sold is a vote for my door at room A221 it’s all homemade and 100% real effort! Anyway love it here!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love living here at Newman, its allowed me to meet many people and live with my best friends. The staff is so friendly and makes living here even better. The parking is the only thing I wish was different, but other than that I have ZERO complains.

So far it’s been an amazing experience, the support service is great and the staff is friendly. Not to mention the friendly environment that the residence provides.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It’s the best place ever! The staff is nice and are very cooperative with me. The only thing the place need are more parking spaces. Overall, it’s an amazing place to live in.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Super responsive staff and excellent community events! Always feel safe here and fell like I am part of a great family of other students with the same goals.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

STA Newman Hall is a great place to live at. I would recommend it to all my friends that they should at least look into seeing if STA Newman would be good choice for them as well.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love the place, I just wish there was a kitchen within the main building. The place is safe and quiet. The rooms come fully furnished and there is cleaning every other week. I will recommend anyone who is looking for something close to campus.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great community to be around! Love the amenities and how it’s ode to the church! I also love how the church gives free meals every week! Wouldn’t trade it for anything else!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love my room. Maintance is always fast and gets the job done the first time. The Thursday lunch is nice and 5th quarter is a great way to meangle and dace after football games.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Living here at Newman is awesome! The people are nice the dorms are in my opinion the best and almost the cheapest too. I don’t have any bad feelings towards Newman.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Staff is great and residents are respectful. The only downside i have encountered is the parking situation. Parking is extremely limited ..... i hope they can figure something out.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

My experience here at STA Newman hall has been very good. The employees are always here to assist or answer any question I may have and I find that very helpful

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The staff is ALWAYS friendly and caring, makes it super easy to feel welcomed in my home away from home! Housekeeping is very helpful and Maintance is always timely and effecient. Management is also very dedicated to know their residents and accomidating any needs!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It has been great, the best decision ever made. I feel comfortable and safe and it is very peaceful to be here. I have so much fun all the time.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Just needs a parking lot otherwise perfect. The parking in front of building is not enough for the amount of residents currently living in Newman!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love living at Newman! The environment is great and I love the staff they are very friendly! I will definitely be staying at Newman for the next 3 years.