I have not yet moved in but so far the complex and staff has been phenomenal.I have had all of my questions answered and problems dealt with hastily. I have no complaints as of now.

I wish there was more activities like there were last year. I know do to weather it has been difficult but I mess all the activities that the dorm had to offer

I really have liked my experience at STA Newman! The staff was very helpful and the spaces are really nice. The price that I was able to have was amazing compared to what I was paying on campus.

Live the staff they do everything in their power to make you as comfortable as possible. This is definitely home. Laundry facilities are convenient and easy to use.

The staff is too sweet they feed us greet us and always seem happy to work there, obvi the rooms are nice but the staff is what makes it feel like home

I moved into Newman hall due to its location near campus. I moved from San Antonio and they were able to accommodate and move me in same day

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I really Enjoy staying at Newman. It’s very nice and kept very clean and there’s always events for people to attend. There’s a reason that everyone that lives on campus wants to live in Newman.

The only problem with my room is that it gets hot from times to time. Other than that it is really neat and everything is pretty nice, the staff is nice, and it feels like home away from home.

Enjoy my experience here at Newman and I’m super excited to say that I have renewed my lease. Nice community and the staff is so great and always willing to help.

I have loved living in the facility. The maintenance is superb and the unit is very comfy. The only problem is my roommate, I hope they can improve on their selection of roommates by being more detailed on their roommate questionaire.

Everything feels like home. Being here at STA Newman Hall is the best community ever. Seeing that they treat you like family is something you would always want.

The ambiance of St. Thomas Aquinas Newman Hall is very welcoming, and the staff is always willing to help one of their residents. The staff also makes me feel safe and well taken care of.

I really like living at Newman. The staff is friendly and the people are great. I do wish the kitchen was open longer or that we had kitchens in the rooms or at least in the buildings.

Living at Newman is really like living at home. Everyone is so nice and loving. The living environment is so nice and peaceful. I have no complains whatsoever,

The people here are so kind and it’s definitely not like any other dorms, at Newman the staff always seems to appreciate having you as a resident :)

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Living at Newman is great! I couldn’t be any happier with my choice of living here. Everyone is so friendly and it honestly feels like home !

I really like living in Newman. The people are great and the staff is so friendly. I feel like having a kitchen in the building would help a lot though. Also some of the neighbors tend to hammer loudly sometimes.

I enjoy the community so much. Staff is always willing to help with anything you might need. I would recommend this place to anyone looking.

Home welcoming feeling every time I come home. Great place to be. Staff is great and friendly. Could never think of a better place to be but here

I love the friendly environment that STA Newman offers. I’m really fond of the event they have for there residents it’s like home away from home.

This is an amazing place to live an and has great employees but I wish cleaning service could come by more often and when they did I wish they could pick up the big trash not just the little bins.

Really great place to live. If you have any problems the staff is very attentive and ready to help solve any problems you may have. Great atmosphere and great events throughout the semester.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Love this place, the overall quality, the management, the maintenance, the cozy environment, the best roommate I have ever met. These all make me want to stay here until I graduate!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It is really friendly environment, and it feels like home. People are always offering to help you out with anything, living here just gives you a really nice feeling.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

good, except the water flow of the fauset is too small, and I need wait several seconds to get a cup of water to brush teeth. every other things are good, staff are friendly.