It is really great here. Everyone is friendly. I plan on staying here for the rest of my college career. Thr only problem is that sometimes the WiFi fails. Besides that everything is great.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

STA Newman hall is amazing I am really enjoying my stay here. The staff is so friendly and have helped me with any problems I have encountered

friendly environment, enjoying the free meals every thursday afternoon. I'm not much of a picky person so I have nothing to complain about.

It's pretty amazing here at STA Newman Hall, the rooms are perfect and love that it comes with furniture already. Have nothing to complain about, plus having the church right next door is a big bonus to be able to go to mass. I love that the church also provides free food on Thursdays for the community. love it here!

The third floor people above us are loud all the time. The walls are super thin, so we can hear everything. Otherwise it's been a good place to live.

love it. Services are great, everyone is so friendly. the rooms are fully furnished and extremely spacious. totally worth the price. hope to lease again.

STA Newman Hall is a great place to live. It is super close to campus plus the staff is great. They are always nice and helpful to the residents.

I really like living here. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. I enjoy the time and the calming surroundings. Plus it is nice rooms and arrangements

Staff is always helpful and accommodating when you need it. Relatively close walk to all buildings on campus, bike racks provided close to buildings.

I love the friendly atmosphere! And the staff is super helpful!I've lived in similar apartments and none were as nice, friendly, and active as this one.

Love it here. Just hate living by the elevator. Aside from the elevator traffic the building is very quiet and nice. It's close enough to walk to campus.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Very friendly community. Loved the gifts we recieved last semester for finals week. Mainteance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. LOVE s'more nights! Enjoyed my stay. Just wish we had a kitchen sink to wash dishes. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room. Walls are a little thin so when people are loud and I am trying to study it can be nosiy at times.

Housekeeping didn't do a good job of cleaning our unit because our trash would build up for more than three weeks and it was never taken out, our living area was never vacuumed, and we had a flea problem at the very end of the school year.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

As a first year freshman and living on my own for the first time, I can definitely say that STA Newman has made the transition so smooth. All of my friends staying in the dorms have said that they're jealous because I live in such a great community. I am so glad I made the choice to live here!

Besides the needed repairs I really like it here and I hope it stays that way for my stay here at TAMUK. Just make sure that the fans don't leak Agian

My experience at Sta Newman hall has been really great. Didn't think it was like I heard about having nuns or anything but it's amazing it's like a hotel I call home. Clean and nice environment.

I was helped step by step to ensure my stay at Newmans Hall. The ladies that work here want to help you, any questions or concerns i had were answered. Looking forward to moving in Aug. 20th

The staff here are very helpful and make you feel welcomed from the moment they give you a tour to the moment you move into your apartment. The apartments are furnished and spacious.

So far I am really enjoying my experience at STA Newman hall everyone has been very nice too me. Also the rooms are beautiful and it is a very quiet area perfect for studying.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Excellent staff and amazing environment. I am really excited to start a new chapter of my life living in this place. I am ready to make new friends and enjoy my college experience

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great, great experience. Rooms are always kept up and maintained when needed! Staff is always really friendly and everyone seems to be respectful and courteous!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Very friendly community. Maintenance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room.

The place is good, enjoying it here still. Parking could definitely use a bit of an overhaul though. Doing a good job with everything else though.

I am glad that I am staying at Newman Hall. The staff is awesome! Newman Hall has spacious rooms and I just feel like I am at home. Thank You Newman Hall

Reply from STA Newman Hall

so far... Everyone as been so friendly and. Like that it's pretty quiet and gives me time to study and I really like it here and I also like the fact that y'all have computer room that I can print out work sheets and all of that stuff